Breaking News For Faux

DeletedUser88057

As expected Faux are dumping an inactive account on secret, i suppose it wont be much of a secret now to the rest of the world.

Faux are doing just what they are told to do by MORS ..........Faux are like a tiny mini MORS basher Club ....little one trick ponies who dance when the ringmaster MORS tell them to and who will become MORS food after Faux waste their troops on BC....
now sit back and wait for the howls of protest from Faux to follow :lol:

DeletedUser

Faux made a joke of themselves after Mors takes their villages, then strikes a deal with them.

Make a deal with the tribe hitting you to assist them in gaining other villages? So what.... Faux is hoping to live an extra 2 weeks by backing down to the bully?

Faux, keep your lunch money and fight to the end. Don't buy safety.

Have some integrity and self respect. Such a joke. First sign of real danger and you roll over.

DeletedUser116223

Faux are doing just what they are told to do by MORS ..........Faux are like a tiny mini MORS basher Club ....little one trick ponies who dance when the ringmaster MORS tell them to and who will become MORS food after Faux waste their troops on BC....
now sit back and wait for the howls of protest from Faux to follow :lol:

you are the same troll that didnt like my 220 claims ...
Just for the history i think mors wasted tons of troops and nobles against bc

Faux made a joke of themselves after Mors takes their villages, then strikes a deal with them.
Make a deal with the tribe hitting you to assist them in gaining other villages? So what.... Faux is hoping to live an extra 2 weeks by backing down to the bully?

Faux, keep your lunch money and fight to the end. Don't buy safety.

Have some integrity and self respect. Such a joke. First sign of real danger and you roll over.

I cant remember when we were taking faux villas but ok pd trolls know better.

And something else you talk about self respect and you play with pd ...

I agree with you faux should choose to get recruited or merge with them ...

I think all these trolls should join the next server and spam about their proud tribe,you are going to win again in external forum

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I think all these trolls should join the next server and spam about their proud tribe,you are going to win again in external forum

Your battle to the end agreement with Faux is just boring. I won't deny its easy. You said hey core is kind of busy, let's get Faux involved.

I wasn't talking bad about Mors (right now) honestly. You want an easy win, I get it. You make friends with the guys on the opposite border, then you take all the juicy middle. Then you eat Faux.

They are no where near your size now, they used to be equal. My point if you read again was that they are merely buying extra time.

I would like to see Mors fight a real war. Make your win worth something.

I do have respect for you guys though, every op I have seen has been very impressive.

DeletedUser100230

Well i think ur first Op on BC went splat this time .. You still manage to take out 2 of my players but compared to what I have seen it went splat .
Your Ops are pretty Impressive and I really enjoyed it.

DeletedUser88057

Your dead right ...i dont like your 220 greedy... selfish ...im the big shot around here ...ill reclaim and reclaim with no intention or hope of taking my big fat claims kind of guy ...makes you look the the playground bully taking kids sweets..but hey you may be into that anyway.
And please stop trolling me...makes you look like a stalker

And for such a tribe full of bully MORS still feel the need to Ally with poor little Faux ...but from what ive been shown poor Faux did the donkey work with their nukes and MORS tried with their nobles .... how proud MORS must feel today...pity poor old Faux

P.S. stop assuming i and others are /were PD your barking up the wrong tree...and it doesnt make you look very clever

Last edited:

Psihic

I challenge you, Viwrathe, when did MORS take any Faux villages ?

And ritchie, everyone knows you play in TCO.

satorbg

He's trying to start non existent drama between MORS and Faux because he doesn't want MORS to step in and help Faux if anything threatens them for real. Let's face it, this alliance can probably take out the rest of the world right now, all things considered.

DeletedUser100230

He's trying to start non existent drama between MORS and Faux because he doesn't want MORS to step in and help Faux if anything threatens them for real. Let's face it, this alliance can probably take out the rest of the world right now, all things considered.

Hmm , Hmm , Hmm
After seeing a Splat Op of urs You should not give such statements .
Secondly guys Everyone knows the truth you are using Faux to get rid Of Us . Faux is just a shield, They are really dumb to not understand this .

DeletedUser116663

OMg what am I seeing here?

First of all you tried to get Faux in your side and you failed. Now if Faux doesn't want to let down the alliance and attack us, its up to them what they do and people should respect their choice.

@anantrocks
Because you caught us of guard and u sniped some trains doesn't mean you can do it again ;) good job on the snipes tho.

@ritchieshots

You are going to get rimmed no matter what. So as Heruvime said go back to your cave.

DeletedUser118341

SECRET declared on Faux though, when they had a NAP.

You can't exactly expect Faux to drop their alliance, to then side with a tribe who broke a NAP. Several members of SECRET also were ex-Faux who betrayed them and stabbed them in the back (Dino ect.).

At the end of the day, it is people playing this game. And while winning might be important to some people, I think the reasons Faux are allied to MORS should be obvious.

Winning a world isnt exactly an achievement, particularly now, I am sure most people reading this have won a world (if not multiple). But rimming people who betrayed you, that can be fun :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser111495

Hmm , Hmm , Hmm
After seeing a Splat Op of urs You should not give such statements .
Secondly guys Everyone knows the truth you are using Faux to get rid Of Us . Faux is just a shield, They are really dumb to not understand this .
Are you just jealous your tribe have run out of tribes to merge into? must be lonely over there with no friends :icon_sad:

But rimming people who betrayed you, that can be fun :icon_biggrin:
Nothing would make me happier seeing SECRET getting rimmed, if they stayed in a tribe long enough and didnt have backstabbing players they might have better relations with people.

Last edited:

DeletedUser116223

Also something else i would like to comment.
Our op was succesfull we were attacking 170 villas and i think we took 80 till now

Last edited:

DeletedUser76845

secret declared on faux though, when they had a nap.

Winning a world isnt exactly an achievement, particularly now, i am sure most people reading this have won a world (if not multiple). but rimming people who betrayed you, that can be fun :icon_biggrin:

:d

DeletedUser

Sorry I do stand corrected. Mors took villages right on Faux border, I thought they had actually been Faux villages, ends up they were a different smaller tribe. I should have done my research on twstats before making a statement. That is my fault, I apologize and admit my statement ended up being false.

However I do stand by the main point. Faux being lackeys for Mors only buys them a couple extra weeks and makes them the last tribe Mors eats.

It also makes the world terribly boring, as Mors will win without ever having any real resistance.

Just don't understand why Faux would think it was a good idea.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
LOL I really don't have much to say except everything is just so Hypocritical , you all need to get a grip on what your all saying about merging , alliances , etc .

Everyone is guilty of this , just play the game and do the best you can and have fun .

Mors did a great job , and have alot of good quality players , and to have another good tribe in Faux to help them out which has alot of good quality players is a bonus for them .

And yes Mors will end up taking a select few from Faux into Mors before world end like we all done before that's just the way it is .

good luck to all sides Win or Lose

Balian

DeletedUser116223

Sorry I do stand corrected. Mors took villages right on Faux border, I thought they had actually been Faux villages, ends up they were a different smaller tribe. I should have done my research on twstats before making a statement. That is my fault, I apologize and admit my statement ended up being false.

However I do stand by the main point. Faux being lackeys for Mors only buys them a couple extra weeks and makes them the last tribe Mors eats.

It also makes the world terribly boring, as Mors will win without ever having any real resistance.

Just don't understand why Faux would think it was a good idea.

Listen bro cause i am bored of trolls.
You talk about boring world when you have an account with 21 villas and 11 are internals.The rest are villas you took from wet players after our ops.
Your od and your farm is bad
SO you play in 86 you dont attack you dont defend you dont farm you are doing nothing and you blame faux because they dont attack mors when they are in war with pink and secret.
Its easy to blame others in external when you just watch fights arround you