Breaking News For Faux

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Some sort of merge would of had to happen to make the final war interesting in my opinion.

Psihic

Or, just a possibility, Faux could finally actually noble a tribe.

Just sayin...

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Or, just a possibility, Faux could finally actually noble a tribe.

Just sayin...

lol at this stage in the game, due to the size of all the players/tribes in the world when does any tribe noble another tribe down to the tee. I did catch the hint there though. :icon_redface: You just kind of attack till either side gets bored.

DeletedUser61009

lol at this stage in the game, due to the size of all the players/tribes in the world when does any tribe noble another tribe down to the tee. I did catch the hint there though. :icon_redface: You just kind of attack till either side gets bored.

Well, it's been quite a long time since I posted something here, I actually went through some of my old posts, damn it, what an imbecil, at least now I'm an older imbecil ;)

I've been following the externals, and studying each tribe since I've started en86, and Mors pretty much comes close, if not fully, to achieve that, noble a tribe out entirely, not kissing anyone's ass here, just stating what I think is pretty obvious to us all.

I do find it sad to see the externals lost all those annoying spammers from the old times, at least they kept flaming and liven up things quite a bit.

This post is not necessarily a random act of writing that suddenly took over my fingers, it’s meant to begin something, something that might be unknown to many, something that might just be another random, boring event this en86 brings to light.

As of today Faux started what I expect is there OP against ~DA~, and who the hell is ~Da~, you might ask? Well, much in the lines of Homer's Odyssey when Odysseus and his men find themselves trapped in the Cyclops cave, and after having been blinded by Odysseus men, the Cyclops asks “who’s there”, to which Odysseus replies, “my name is no one”, and so is ~Da~, no one, unfortunately I can’t vouch for ~Da~’s crew like I would do in the case of Odysseus men, if that was the case, the giant would fall, for sure ;)

The tail continuous, when opening the cave’s entrance to ask for help from the cyclops in the surrounding islands, the cyclops starts screaming, “help, help, help, no one is here, no one is attacking me!!!”, needless is to say no cyclops (no one) replied to his call, leaving a window for Odysseus men to run back to their boat.

Homer’s Odyssey is quite a big book that portraits the feats of the Greeks, interesting reading if you’re in to that nonsense.

We all know how this will end, Faux’s style (should have posted that gay South-Korean singer, gum gum style, or what the hell style he’s screaming, sorry singing), merge some players and let the others die, what’s interesting though is that we were negotiating a merge prior to all this OP nonsense started, I start to feel they were planning the OP throughout all our merge talking though.

But what really triggered the trigger was when this new couple that leads Faux together with Jack, and I’m not even going to get started with Faux’s leadership throughout all our talking process, I’d have to write a book about it, and this post is already going to be long and boring enough.

Well, this new, and lovely couple, if I might add, or not, who gives a damn went crazy when all of the sudden they’ve received word that someone from our council had told Mors we were not happy with the deal Faux was offering us, it seemed they got really pissed about something this small, guess they didn’t want none of us talking to Mors, don’t know why though, Faux and Mors were all friendly, at least till Faux tried own them last time I heard, but you know how it is, new leaders, new ideas, let’s see how long these leaders last though, I already lost count, Drunken, Chuck (Jack), Celling, Make Love, and Jack again in whichever acct he might be right now.

I know the recruiting already started, hell, I even bet some of the guys already tried applying, to which I’ve already told them (Faux), quite a standard will build up there, “the runaway standard”.

I don't want to merge!

Which strategically I consider to be a mistake, both for me and Faux, mostly Faux/Da junction here though, as I’m not an invaluable asset, and was really just trying to save as many guys as I could in the merge, even leaving my name out, at some point, in the council dialogues I have with my imaginary friends!

With the utmost love for all you,

No one

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116223

=, new leaders, new ideas, let’s see how long these leaders last though, I already lost count, Drunken, Chuck (Jack), Celling, Make Love, and Jack again in whichever acct he might be right now.

=

I think the best leader was celling (not the real one the guy that took the acc) that trick he did with teh ninja was very good( when 2 faux players took that account and they were recaping mors villas (from bc op) pretending that they were secret in order to slow us down)..Although name changed i cant forget this sorry
And that move kicking 20 faux players was very good for the tribe.

drunken professional wasnt so good not as player but as leader not to mention that when celling became leader he accused drunken that he did the war with pink and secret cause he was working for mors.

i cant say my opinion about new leaders now

Last edited:

DeletedUser61009

I think the best leader was celling (not the real one the guy that took the acc) that trick he did with teh ninja was very good( when 2 faux players took that account and they were recaping mors villas (from bc op) pretending that they were secret in order to slow us down)..Although name changed i cant forget this sorry
And that move kicking 20 faux players was very good for the tribe.

drunken professional wasnt so good not as player but as leader not to mention that when celling became leader he accused drunken that he did the war with pink and secret cause he was working for mors.

i cant say my opinion about new leaders now

Well, I haven't talked to Drunken much, if at all, so I can't really comment on him, did seemed a bit too inactive for my taste when it comes to leading though, might be mistaken here, but just a general perspective.

Ceiling, I think it's the new acct owner, I really liked talking to him, seems like a real hardworking human being, and had some sentences throughout our conversations that I really liked, and I quote, Ceiling Destroyer: "I can teach anything needed about the gameplay and mechanics, i cannot teach the intangibles of a humans personality, I dont care if they know how to snipe backtime, if they have the right personality traits they will be eager to learn and teachable", the intangibles of a humans personality, will use it on one of my books, for sure, thanks Ceiling. Well, and he basically gave me the same figures the new leaders did, but the way he puts things is way more persuasive than the new leaders, right guy for the leading role, for sure, shame he doesn't seem to have the time to do it.

Jack (Chuck Norris original owner to what I was told) - Well, what can I say about him, nothing really, he was struggling with the issues the Chuck Norris acct had at one point, didn't really talked much, I think he managed to get another acct, besides telling me that, never really entered much in the dialogues that took place afterwards, and lead to the state we're in right now.

Make Love and Coplay (Otto & Karina) - The ones that seem to be calling the shots right now, they do make a lovely couple, hope they find happiness in all their endeavours in life, a bit arrogant for my taste though, which might get them into serious issues when trying to control a tribe and those suspcious thoughts, ahhhh, they'll be your downfall, and with the merges and all, I don't know if it's because they're young, but they should be more humble, it doesn't hurt. Nonetheless, they did a pretty good job recaping those villas when Mors OP landed, one of the few accts I've seen able to cope with Mors' OPs so far, maybe Mors haven't pushed them as they should, not going to enter into too much details here, since I don't really know the aforementioned details.

And I think that's that, I'd just like to add, that for those of you that don't know who Odysseus was, I think we're all acquainted with the Trojan Horse, one way or another, aren't we? Says the legend that Odysseus was the one that had the Trojan Horse's idea, so, whenever you think that wooden horse at your gates is a gift for your victory, don't ever forget that there are men inside, that will open your gates for the many men outside, and, yes, Achilles dies somewhere inbetween, but Troy goes down in flames ;)

You know the drill, with the utmost love for all of you,

Sudu

DeletedUser83995

Jack (Chuck Norris original owner to what I was told) - Well, what can I say about him, nothing really, he was struggling with the issues the Chuck Norris acct had at one point, didn't really talked much, I think he managed to get another acct, besides telling me that, never really entered much in the dialogues that took place afterwards, and lead to the state we're in right now.

Jack didn't even join the Chuck Norris account till the account was around 300-350k points if not more. The original account players were Myself, Nest, and Paul. Which we are also the original founders of Faux along with the Thin Brick Wall account. Nest & Paul quit shortly after start up (around 20-40k) Then I had Leah join the account around 150k-200k. Which is around the time we passed duke prives to drunken. Who lead the tribe till he ran away to W87 with his poor leadership skills. I then dropped from the Chuck Norris account around 700k to Jack who took over and played with James as his co-player till 1.1M when I set the account for delete due to Jack appearing to have disappeared.

~ Jimmy

DeletedUser100230

Make Love and Coplay (Otto & Karina) - The ones that seem to be calling the shots right now, they do make a lovely couple, hope they find happiness in all their endeavours in life, a bit arrogant for my taste though, which might get them into serious issues when trying to control a tribe and those suspcious thoughts, ahhhh, they'll be your downfall, and with the merges and all, I don't know if it's because they're young, but they should be more humble, it doesn't hurt. Nonetheless, they did a pretty good job recaping those villas when Mors OP landed, one of the few accts I've seen able to cope with Mors' OPs so far, maybe Mors haven't pushed them as they should, not going to enter into too much details here, since I don't really know the aforementioned details.

Sudu

I just hate it when someone steals my limelight .

DeletedUser118986

Jack didn't even join the Chuck Norris account till the account was around 300-350k points if not more. The original account players were Myself, Nest, and Paul. Which we are also the original founders of Faux along with the Thin Brick Wall account. Nest & Paul quit shortly after start up (around 20-40k) Then I had Leah join the account around 150k-200k. Which is around the time we passed duke prives to drunken. Who lead the tribe till he ran away to W87 with his poor leadership skills. I then dropped from the Chuck Norris account around 700k to Jack who took over and played with James as his co-player till 1.1M when I set the account for delete due to Jack appearing to have disappeared.

~ Jimmy

The tribe was about to bail on you for PD when you were leader. The secret deal Brad made would have been successful and accounts like TBW, Dino, and more were going to leave. All that flaming you did on Sean (TBW's) co-player Dan in the externals was disgusting, but that's not my concern. The fact that you locked the account out without telling anyone and you blew off all of those who were trying to seek answers (yes I talk to Jack, Leah, Nest, they are my friends as well). Nest & Jack shared with me the messages you sent them and telling Nest you want to just come back in August and join an account with us in 88. I didn't create drama as the drama was already there before hand and you know it. World 88 is drama free and in fact Nest and I are having a fantastic time with a group of friends and no complainers. The issue I made was I should have just dismissed the people I wanted to like CD did when he removed all of those players who didn't reply to his circular. But hey I am human and I am not perfect, but you always degrade others and take every co-player you have for granted who actually carried your account on 86 while you were gone. Then you come back thrust yourself into power that ultimately led to both of us quitting. I don't talk on externals much and I know you do it to get attention and to make your image look better, but get your facts straight and stop screwing people over because things aren't exactly your way.

I wish best for the Faux tribe and always will. I hope Karina and Otto do well and I know they will. Also respect for MORS for establishing the alliance with us as they could have easily passed us over given how chaotic things were when I took over. Of course it partly helped due to how unstable Wet and PD were as well and there was no one left to ally with. I am not going to live in regret and take what happened and instead build off of it. I knew it would be a long shot but I didn't want to see the tribe bail to PD or other tribes when a lot of talent was right in front of our faces. If you would have left without changing leaders (nest had already announced quitting) then the tribe would have failed and no one else wanted to step up. I stepped up (for good and bad) to keep the tribe alive.

-Faux

DeletedUser100230

The tribe was about to bail on you for PD when you were leader. The secret deal Brad made would have been successful and accounts like TBW, Dino, and more were going to leave. All that flaming you did on Sean (TBW's) co-player Dan in the externals was disgusting, but that's not my concern. The fact that you locked the account out without telling anyone and you blew off all of those who were trying to seek answers (yes I talk to Jack, Leah, Nest, they are my friends as well). Nest & Jack shared with me the messages you sent them and telling Nest you want to just come back in August and join an account with us in 88. I didn't create drama as the drama was already there before hand and you know it. World 88 is drama free and in fact Nest and I are having a fantastic time with a group of friends and no complainers. The issue I made was I should have just dismissed the people I wanted to like CD did when he removed all of those players who didn't reply to his circular. But hey I am human and I am not perfect, but you always degrade others and take every co-player you have for granted who actually carried your account on 86 while you were gone. Then you come back thrust yourself into power that ultimately led to both of us quitting. I don't talk on externals much and I know you do it to get attention and to make your image look better, but get your facts straight and stop screwing people over because things aren't exactly your way.

I wish best for the Faux tribe and always will. I hope Karina and Otto do well and I know they will. Also respect for MORS for establishing the alliance with us as they could have easily passed us over given how chaotic things were when I took over. Of course it partly helped due to how unstable Wet and PD were as well and there was no one left to ally with. I am not going to live in regret and take what happened and instead build off of it. I knew it would be a long shot but I didn't want to see the tribe bail to PD or other tribes when a lot of talent was right in front of our faces. If you would have left without changing leaders (nest had already announced quitting) then the tribe would have failed and no one else wanted to step up. I stepped up (for good and bad) to keep the tribe alive.

-Faux

RESPECT for you mate :)
I am glad to be playing Under you again . Atleast this gave me a chance to know you better mate :)

DeletedUser116223

Also respect for MORS for establishing the alliance with us as they could have easily passed us over given how chaotic things were when I took over.
-Faux

I think that picking faux as allys was mors big mistake i think we should choose -sc- as allys there and let mamba and da trouble do their job.
What we got for helping against -sc- nwo bc and generally as allys?
A new leader every week saying different things,one backstab after another with new leaders talking about merging with enemys (finally they did this),faux players playing in secret accounts in order to attack mors like teh ninja and now putting these guys as leaders trolling us.

This faux tribe is so different from early faux you can easy check the names and you wont find more than 5 original faux players.

And pls stop making fake print screens of me talking or lying to es that we are ready to attack them.

Enough is enough with you guys you crossed the line when teh ninja did reclaims as faux player not as secret cause we ignored some of his claims(when he did the same 1 day earlyer)

Last edited:

DeletedUser118986

I think that picking faux as allys was mors big mistake i think we should choose -sc- as allys there and let mamba and da trouble do their job.
What we got for helping against -sc- nwo bc and generally as allys?
A new leader every week saying different things,one backstab after another with new leaders talking about merging with enemys (finally they did this),faux players playing in secret accounts in order to attack mors like teh ninja and now putting these guys as leaders trolling us.

This faux tribe is so different from early faux you can easy check the names and you wont find more than 5 original faux players.

And pls stop making fake print screens of me talking or lying to es that we are ready to attack them.

Enough is enough with you guys you crossed the line when teh ninja did reclaims as faux player not as secret cause we ignored some of his claims(when he did the same 1 day earlyer)

Wait...so you want MORS to ally with an entire tribe that blocked Black Mamba and Da Trouble completely? At the time we had four players in the West, but the majority of our tribe was on the East side of K45 and the south part of K45. Strategically it would have made no sense to block them with an entire tribe rofl. Plus what makes -SC- the better candidate? A leader who was willing to cause both Faux and -SC- to get destroyed by MORS pushing Eastward instead of accepting the merge offer I gave to end the war? I straight up told Sadassa he wasn't going to win when we had a spy in the tribe, we were friends with some players who eventually joined over, also no one respected Sadassa when he had no vision for the tribe's future. All he cared about was trying to rim us and didn't even come close when we had the Chuck Norris and Brick Wall pushing West to surround your entire Eastern front. The tribe wasn't going to make it regardless because MORS already had claims on -SC- villages. Don't start with this nonsense now.

Also not to forget we had a NAP with GIRLS who were also helping us fight -SC- :)

Psihic

MORS had claims on SC because we decided for Faux already. But I have to agree with Alex on this one.

But we also decided we will more then likely pick an ally in K45 and not K54, either Faux or SC. You know very well we had both options at the table.

Many spit on Faux (player not tribe) as bad leader and shit but when he was the leader the relations between MORS and Faux were the best.

But every leader that came later was worse and worse (with a bright exception here and there).

The move with Teh Ninja though.. that was CDs and Otto/Karinas masterpiece. One of the lowest and also the least intelligence moves I had the pleasure to experience in this game.

Even though I think Otto had very little to do with it.

DeletedUser83995

I can't be bothered to read your essay Faux because you are 90% full of it. The thing with me leading and the "deal with brad" that would have never happened with or without you stepping up. Is that I never wanted to lead on this world. Me, Nest and Paul stated from the start. Which is why we took over when shit hit the fan and passed off the duke prives once we were smooth sailing. You did nothing as leadership of Faux. The tribe had one successful op that you had nothing to do with besides telling everyone good job under your time as Duke. Then you caused trouble with merges that didn't need to happen. Recruitment of well known players for causing trouble. Then trying to agree to terms to trade one of our own players. All of which you did on your own without discussing with anyone else.

I am glad I no longer play this world and my account is officially off this world. There was way to much drama on this world from the start.

DeletedUser118986

I can't be bothered to read your essay Faux because you are 90% full of it. The thing with me leading and the "deal with brad" that would have never happened with or without you stepping up. Is that I never wanted to lead on this world. Me, Nest and Paul stated from the start. Which is why we took over when shit hit the fan and passed off the duke prives once we were smooth sailing. You did nothing as leadership of Faux. The tribe had one successful op that you had nothing to do with besides telling everyone good job under your time as Duke. Then you caused trouble with merges that didn't need to happen. Recruitment of well known players for causing trouble. Then trying to agree to terms to trade one of our own players. All of which you did on your own without discussing with anyone else.

I am glad I no longer play this world and my account is officially off this world. There was way to much drama on this world from the start.

Keep changing your story man. It's about time someone actually stands up to you and now you throw out simple accusations claiming I am full of it and all this crap with no real proof. Here is some proof that your former co-player Leah sent to me. She was approached by a player in game that you offered to co-play your account and merge. Then you proceeded to never give the password and set your account to delete. I am not here to talk about my leadership like you can only talk about. I am here to talk about how you ruin the game of Tribal Wars for several people including ones who are very skilled and passionate and you just ripped their hearts away. If you want I can pull up Jack's conversation as well because you tried to run me into the ground and now I am going to put you into the ground. I don't hate anyone in this game other than you because people like you are cancer to this game. You never gave me a chance as all you did was spit in my face and laugh. Well now who is laughing?

Leah | SecondChanceCPR - 6/11/16 9:48 AM
> [09/06/2016 23:19:34] marta szymborska: Well he offered me co-playing which I agreed. He took my villages and never give password to chuck Norris. I was a more then a little aggravated.
And now they are all barbs so I was curious and thought I would ask and you seemed nice when we chatted before.

<<<

DeletedUser119075

Faux Legend, I have no clue who you are but I totally agree with your points on the scientist.

All he does is belittle others he does not get along with, writing those "detailed" analysis on how this player is bad , that tribe "won't do well" with no real proof what so ever. He is one of those players who have a part to play in destroying the tribalwars community, it is not the experienced players we should be worried about, but those new "noob" players who are trying to get a feel of the game.

As for leadership of Faux, it has always been bad, "selling their own players" , backstabbing, lieing, self ego. The scientist always will find a way/excuse to slither his way out.

DeletedUser117872

Thought I should clear up your utter bullshit jimmy. I joined the account around roughly 80-85k not the 300k you claim. At the time you were just about to leave and left me and leah on the account, you came back for about a week and quit, after kicking leah off the account, then left it to me, and I grew it on my own without you. You did out of everyone the single least for that account then had the balls to come on kick me out a delete the account.

You are a snake.

I heard so many bad things about you from others but always defended you and you didnt have the decency to ask me if everything was ok. You just deleted then ignored me for about a week whilst I tried to get answers. As I said to you on skype you may think brad is a crap leader and a bad person, but to my knowledge he hasnt completely screwed over his own coplayers.

On a side note, if you did so much for the account and I did so little, I will have the pp back that I transferred over to the account about 2 weeks ago.

Last point, the idea about trading of anantrocks and balian was an idea put to the council that you agreed with, just because it didn't go down the way you planned don't try and pass the buck and wash your hands clean of it now

DeletedUser83995

I never officially left you and leah with the account till about 250-300k that is what I was referring to. Then I went for 3 weeks of training. I also never kicked Leah from the account, when I returned she had left due to not seeing eye to eye with many members within Faux.

As for Faux and the player who was going to join us. This player seeked up, I returned with interest in her joining the account due to Nest and Paul quiting. She added me on skype nearly 2 weeks after we rimmed her to join us which showed me she was inactive and not consistent. At this point I was fairly inactive due to not wanting to play no more and didn't want to leave Jack with a co-player who was going to sign on once every two weeks. So decided to seek other options. Was not meant to "stab her in the back" just happened to be the way it fell.

As for the trade I agreed with Jack you are mistaken. I agreed with CD's idea of taking care of the rim first, then getting rid of players who did not take part/cause trouble. Which he was one of the players we recommended keeping an eye on. He was going to be part in the ops on Pink though and we had no intentions on trading him for Balian. That was a plan Faux drew up, and Faux alone.