BREAKING NEWS - Noobaxes announces he is quiting RAM

slates9

@fisher: if you can comment that on us comment on BH recruiting 60 members to get on that spot. We still outmatch them in the average. ODA, ODD and ODT if you are talking about it.

BH have not recruited 60 members solely to become No. 1. With the normal daily out-noblings of RAM, I thought you'd have figured it out...BH cares not for rank, unlike others in this world. If we were No. 5, or even No. 10, we would still be doing what we are doing right now. Rank means nothing, other then in the early stages of world, it may scare people.

Towards the ends of worlds? I suppose we could say it's just another way for people to "compare their sizes"

When can we expect the DECIDE BH merge? Or is that part of your courtship?

Because the tribes are allied and attacking RAM? Not much chance Bro. What I think Cece was implying is that Jimmy sure backed up RAM on this point over Noob after everything else.

Last edited:

DeletedUser71961

This isn't a case of Noob "spitting the dummy" and quitting. This has been building for some time, is my guess.

@ cy, i only said what i said because if it was me personally i would not have came crying in here like a spoilt brat, if i didnt like the leaders choices i would delete my account and take one in a different tribe.

let's see who is slamming his rep on this thread ... hmmmmm ... RAM player, RAM player, Jimmy.Fitz, RAM player, SFC (cough), RAM player ...
And then see who is showing props. A representative from almost every other tribe? Hmmmmm ...

FYI miss lawyer solicitor know it all, hmm jimmy.fitz....... his tribe was attacked by RAM and eventually fell apart? SFC he was attacked by RAM and deleted so do your home work! we say what we see and have no loyalty to any tribe GOT THAT?

DeletedUser71961

@SFC and jimmy--you at least SFC have radically changed your views on RAM all of a sudden and jimmy you sure know where of you speak when talking about being far up someone's.....when can we expect DTA to merge into RAM/DRIFT? Are you in negotiations or is this just part of your courtship?

@cece i though we were merging into you? if you look at past posts from mr massive ODA you will see he gets insults in at SFC at every opportunity so whats wrong with doing it back to him? mr massive ODA crying like a big attention seeking sissy in the public forum? its making me wanna puke!

DeletedUser

@ cy, i only said what i said because if it was me personally i would not have came crying in here like a spoilt brat, if i didnt like the leaders choices i would delete my account and take one in a different tribe.

I am not a quiter like you guys.

DeletedUser

@Cy-Pres....it's pretty funny you saying the things you're saying considering how little grasp of recent events, or inside knowledge you truly possess. What you're doing is making assumptions...we all know what that does. Good for you, co-play Bull. Phoenx needs all the help they can get.

@CeCe- you should know better than to speak on things you don;t know about. I just lost a ton or respect for you...

@Paj---typical dillusional uninformed rants.

no, you're a big freaking baby.

@Noob....you're the biggest cry baby I've ever seen. Wah, wah, wah, You can lie all you want in these forums, you know the truth about your so called activity, you know who creates the OPs. You also know who was passing our council info around. Good for you, good riddance.

DeletedUser71961

noob answer this, ~B~ was being gang banged and had internal problems, i quit ~B~ and formed a tribe, RAM are being gang banged and have some internal problems and you have left and formed your own tribe so whats the difference between what iv done and what you've done? if im a quitter then so are you because we have done the same thing for similar reasons.

DeletedUser

@Cy-Pres....it's pretty funny you saying the things you're saying considering how little grasp of recent events, or inside knowledge you truly possess. What you're doing is making assumptions...we all know what that does. Good for you, co-play Bull. Phoenx needs all the help they can get.

@CeCe- you should know better than to speak on things you don;t know about. I just lost a ton or respect for you...

@Paj---typical dillusional uninformed rants.

no, you're a big freaking baby.

@Noob....you're the biggest cry baby I've ever seen. Wah, wah, wah, You can lie all you want in these forums, you know the truth about your so called activity, you know who creates the OPs. You also know who was passing our council info around. Good for you, good riddance.

I'm a cry baby, useless, skilless, worthless and what else? Please keep throwing those personal insults and I will admit of being that so you actually post things that have CONTENT (if that's not too much to ask).

Of all the players I came across in this game, you are probably the most disrespectful individual I've ever seen. Reading those PnP against Phoenx were almost making me throw up. So disrespectful, disgusting and out of touch.

When I think about it, you are the best representation of what RAM actually is. #1 spot has made you guys lose touch with reality.

DeletedUser

I for one am sad to see a teammate of Noobs caliber leave, we have been together for something like 18 months. Seems longer. :)

I am not privy to what happens in the council so I don't know the truth of any of the statements made by either side(noob vs council). There are always 3 sides to any argument his, theirs, and the truth. Which I guess lies somewhere in between there.

I wish this had played out in private in our forums and not in the pnp but I can wish in one hand and crap in the other see which gets filled first.

So good luck to you Noob.

DeletedUser

I wonder if Noob will take this to the LEVEL 2 and invite his friends if any willing to leave RAM like him.
At that point we can say RAM died from inside.

DeletedUser

I think that the crux of this matter will be told in the next few days, will RAM members attack CARE and will CARE attack RAM or will it just be a case of another addition to the RAM family like a distant cousin ( black sheep of the family )

From the maps I don't see where CARE can go unless they attack RAM/Drift for expansion, alwys difficult when you have friends in a tribe but time will tell

DeletedUser79042

From the maps I don't see where CARE can go unless they attack RAM/Drift for expansion, alwys difficult when you have friends in a tribe but time will tell
I would worry more about LoEN's expansion if I were you m8... Still good to hear from you some times, every other millenia ... :)

DeletedUser

we have neither the time nor inclination to attack Noob. He can continue eating barbs and doing whatever he likes...

RAM will not be attacking Noob. It's his move..

If the truth is insulting Noob...you need to look in a mirror.

The only thing RAM lost with Noob's departure was the points.

queenslater

I for one am sad to see a teammate of Noobs caliber leave, we have been together for something like 18 months. Seems longer. :)

I am not privy to what happens in the council so I don't know the truth of any of the statements made by either side(noob vs council). There are always 3 sides to any argument his, theirs, and the truth. Which I guess lies somewhere in between there.

I wish this had played out in private in our forums and not in the pnp but I can wish in one hand and crap in the other see which gets filled first.

So good luck to you Noob.

The only member of ram that was respectful and polite in this entire thread, and he is not even in the council. I don't know much about noob, so did not really want to comment on this thread, but I am really shocked at how the rest of ram can turn around and be so rude and disrespectful to someone that was one of their dukes (especially the other members of council).

Hey reg :). We are quite the close bunch in ram too. Many of us have played tw together for years and on other worlds together. I am very happy with our brotherhood(and ladies). Just because we recruited 6 new players does not erase years of fighting together. It just makes it easier to assimilate new players because the environment is laid back and comfortable while still being competitive.

Close bunch in Ram, as long as you assimilate...... Recruiting players does not erase years of fighting together, but questioning council does?

DeletedUser91224

I wonder if Noob will take this to the LEVEL 2 and invite his friends if any willing to leave RAM like him.
At that point we can say RAM died from inside.

How are you going to say something like that? Nothing in RAM has changed. Not a single thing besides our points dropped a little. There is no talk of leaving the tribe or anything like that.

DeletedUser

How are you going to say something like that? Nothing in RAM has changed. Not a single thing besides our points dropped a little. There is no talk of leaving the tribe or anything like that.

Mmmm Your points dropped by 8 million, you have a tribe in your core sectors that may/may not be hostile, nah nothings changed :icon_cool:

topktribes.png

See the big hole in k77/78 or there abouts mmmm

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser91224

Mmmm Your points dropped by 8 million, you have a tribe in your core sectors that may/may not be hostile, nah nothings changed :icon_cool:

topktribes.png

See the big hole in k86/85 mmmm

RPP will not do anything.. If they try things wont end well because they are in our CORE! I dont even see a reason why they would be hostile when we were told not to touch them. Just so you know.. RPP is a tribe made up of players who ditched right before the war. If phoenx wins they should be eaten. If we win then idk what will happen.

DeletedUser

If you say so.Im sure u are well informed and able to take ur own decisions.
Im sure you are one of a few that matters in RAM :)

RPP being avoided its more a favour for the player than for the RAM ability to fight its war.
If he isnt taking sides its no use for him to keep those villages.
If was a pro RAM move than i fail to see the outcome sitting there.
If was a move to keep a presence and low profile till Phoenx was back on its track than i fail to see anything good in RAm decision of avoiding the player.
CORE of a tribe its his middle k wich isnt k85/k86 but arround k77.

Last edited by a moderator: