BREAKING NEWS - Noobaxes announces he is quiting RAM

DeletedUser

It might be you didn't get my point yet. Like your example was "if a person doesn't like the law of the country, he can leave the country", but you're completely mistaken in the way we view things. If you don't like the law, you do a strike and fight to change the law. That is what a good citizen of every single country does. You reply sounds like if you don't like things, turn your tails and abandon your country.

I didn't miss your point nor am I mistaken in how you view things. What I pointed out was that the way RAM views things is not the only way to view things. Your perception of what a good tribe mate (citizen) should do and their perception of what to do are different. Striking and protesting all takes time and given we only have a limited amount of time (lifespan) it is from my perspective a far more worthy use of time to spend it doing what makes us as individuals happy rather than protesting that which we do not like.

This is a matter of perception and it certainly does not mean you are wrong in how you view things. I am pointing out that your way is not the only way.

BD, might be something different, 1. but in RAM you have to make your point, instead of just saying I don't like it, which is just plain and not enough. When I gave my point, I had reasoning on it, and it wasn't just some plain text saying about it. Yes, as Cypres says, "", but I already explained it in the previous post which I'll repeat again. Sometimes, yes, the majority of the tribe might take wrong decision, 2.but it doesn't mean that you have to abandon a tribe for that, you should try to reach out even more or as a tribe mate just carry the weight, and try to make wrong, the right.

The use of terms like "you have to" and "you should" is dictatorial in relation to your perception of propriety. You are stating that this is what is expected of a RAM player. Perhaps that is one of the reasons Noobaxes left. He didn't wish to take part in what your beliefs were in relation to what players should do or have to do.

The point you are missing is that nobody has to do anything regardless of whom they play with. Every person is their own island and if you want them on your team, it would be prudent for you to understand this very fundamental reality.

Every thing in this world has two side of a coin, ying and yang, good or bad. For example, PHOENX chose to war RAM, but in future if they lose the war, would you call it a bad decision? From my point of view, it'll be that they tried whatever they could to make that decision right and had their members try their best to fight for it.

This is a detraction designed to draw a comparison between the motivations of players and situations alien to the subject matter. When I drew the comparison between what I faced in BD and what Noobaxes apparently faced, they were akin in the sense that we both had grievances with the establishment that were not being addressed satisfactorily.

But, don't know why when it comes to RAM, now people say, yes noobaxes is right. What I'm saying here is, that we both are at fault, one for not listening soft spoken words, and one for not voicing out his words, and not listening. Parm, you have mentioned that its more time taking to do explanation and a lot of hassle, then why have time to talk to outsiders about it rather than coming it at your own? That is all I say, and hope the one that is missing in action, will come back to his home after having his small road trip.

You are perfectly correct in stating that Noobaxes is not correct and by that same token neither is RAM leadership. There is no right and wrong. In this situation it is simply a divergence of desires for want of a better explanation from what I am reading. Your conclusion I enjoyed reading and I choose not to argue with it as it is balanced.

EC -most of what we disagreed on is a matter of opinion and the argument is circular. We could continue at it back and forth but it will not make me right nor you wrong since we simply hold different views on what is expected of players. I do appreciate your reply and I certainly was not drawing a comparison between a game and a RL genocide - how the hell did you draw that conclusion?!!! I pointed out I was drawing a comparison and making an example in several instances. Anyway, thanks for the reply :)

Last edited by a moderator:

KarmaX

It took 8 pages of a pnp thread and almost all other-than-RAM pnp'ers to get them RAM guys switch over to the "reasonable" side noob :icon_neutral:

Better late than never :icon_wink:

The 8 pages shows how much we love him, and how deeply we were hurt/pissed when he left, to the point of losing our head.. lol

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The 8 pages shows how much we love him, and how deeply we were hurt/pissed when he left, to the point of losing our head.. lol

then i guess you should have "prevented" the incident.... instead of being yourself for everyone to view in pnp...

But hey, what do i know about leading a top tribe?????

DeletedUser79042

I am sure you got the showers ready in RAM to wash the mud off of him nowadays after all this :lol:
Seems you did need some pnp reasoning and a ... tribal shower discovered :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Just make sure you don't drop the soap in the tribal shower. :lol:

DeletedUser79042

:lol:

RHCP is back @ RAM. He will have them behave on that soap issue you mentioned ... There is danger though. I agree. Use sprinklers or water hoses. Careful though. Someone did the same to ... RAMBO :lol:

DeletedUser

Oh my god parmenion, Your replies are the best, usually i can not stand reading through a real long reply, but with yours, I am always so interested in what you are going to say. Hats off to you. I know how you guys were saying that jimmy.fitz has no reputation and he is insulting noobaxes, well I don't have a reputation either (although i used to when the world first opened but not anymore) but I have to disagree with anyone who puts down noobaxes.

DeletedUser71844

You may think that Jimmy has no reputation, but that is your ignorance. Real hero's are never made public.

DeletedUser

Did i say that he didn't? no i stated that others were saying he didn't have a reputation. Now i do wanna know, why do you consider him a hero? what did he do that was so amazing?

DeletedUser

Well I never heard of him till a few days ago, so I wouldn't say he has a rep... I am also not saying that I do.

DeletedUser71961

Oh my god parmenion, Your replies are the best, usually i can not stand reading through a real long reply, but with yours, I am always so interested in what you are going to say. Hats off to you. I know how you guys were saying that jimmy.fitz has no reputation and he is insulting noobaxes, well I don't have a reputation either (although i used to when the world first opened but not anymore) but I have to disagree with anyone who puts down noobaxes.

i want to clarify a bit what i said about noob because looking back i think i was out of line saying some of the things i said, on reflection i was a bit harsh, 1 thing though i didn't and still don't agree with airing the tribes dirty laundry in public, i look up to strong players like noob as do many and i expect players like that to set an example and do their talking with their :axemen:, thats my opinion and i dont care who likes it or not.

DeletedUser

Knowing that most villages around me in RAM are empty and supporting the frontlines, I could really create a mess and run to the PnP to brag about how many caps I got.

It's not really my style to do that and I don't look for opportunities to prove myself in any way. I don't care what people think of me, wether they think I'm good or that I stink doesn't matter.

Phoenx,Decide and others clearly don't need my help to get rid of RAM. I will not be the one to blame for RAM's fall.

DeletedUser71961

seriously i never said he had no rep

cdog i think there is a difference between "rep" and "respect" a lot of people will say i have a bad rep in the pnp and they would be right because i tell people things they dont want to hear, you could say im not popular because im not in the "get along gang" i dont get into bed with people to get their help in a war for example, sometimes when you dont go with the flow in here you go against the grain, that and my big mouth of course, what SFC is trying to say is people around me that know me properly often have respect for me, iv done a lot of things to help a lot of players in the game and most of them will never forget it and respect me for it.

KarmaX

Knowing that most villages around me in RAM are empty and supporting the frontlines, I could really create a mess and run to the PnP to brag about how many caps I got.

It's not really my style to do that and I don't look for opportunities to prove myself in any way. I don't care what people think of me, wether they think I'm good or that I stink doesn't matter.

Phoenx,Decide and others clearly don't need my help to get rid of RAM. I will not be the one to blame for RAM's fall.

What if we manage to defeat them? Would you then call yourself real noob and then get back to RAM to finish up BH and never whine about anything in future? :icon_biggrin: