BREAKING NEWS - Noobaxes announces he is quiting RAM

DeletedUser

What if we manage to defeat them? Would you then call yourself real noob and then get back to RAM to finish up BH and never whine about anything in future? :icon_biggrin:

If want to do this then just go and finish :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

lol aubree look at the size of D2 and now look at the size of smurfs:\ how could that pretect anyone?

maybe a player but not a tribe:\

and no one nobles there meatshield:\ unless there a dead player.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
He was in smurfs. He left to join CARE. We're not gonna stop nobling someone just because their tribal tag changes.

This is a little off-topic, but I find it funny that people accuse RAM of using D2 as a meat shield, but there's no mention of Phoenx using Smurfs as a meat shield. :icon_rolleyes:

Funny. Is there a history of shared sits, supports, coordination, or any such thing?

We have shipley publicly stating that d2 would fight us sane as ram. We also have a shared forums, as well as posts in said shared forums between d2/ram about future merges.

For your evidence, you have karmas word that smurfs and phoenix are collaborating. And we all know the value of HIS word....

DeletedUser

Funny. Is there a history of shared sits, supports, coordination, or any such thing?

We have shipley publicly stating that d2 would fight us sane as ram. We also have a shared forums, as well as posts in said shared forums between d2/ram about future merges.

For your evidence, you have karmas word that smurfs and phoenix are collaborating. And we all know the value of HIS word....

It is quite clear that Phoenx are using D2 as a scapegoat for the reason they aren't winning. It is also quite clear that RAM are using SMURFS as a scapegoat for the reason that they aren't winning.

I think I summed that up pretty well. I win. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser92190

I really shouldn't respond to as you've ignored my other post for three days or so, but as always, I let my contentiousness lead the way.

I'm not sure about sits or support, but I know there's been some coordination. When Smurfs players are attacking the same village as a Phoenx player (sending nukes before a Phoenx noble attempt), thats coordination. If you want to believe otherwise, go ahead, but I'm not stupid enough to believe otherwise. I didn't even say that you did any of that, nor I even suggest or infer anything of the sort. I said they were your meat shield.

Shipley also said that Rome2 and LoEN would joining in as well. Did they? He later admitted it was a joke/hollow threat. Yes, there is coordination between the two tribes, I don't know about the merging though. You probably read those forums more often than I do. :icon_wink:

Coming from you, that really means nothing.

You never planned to merge with D2 and start an academy. :icon_rolleyes:
You single handily beat BD. :icon_rolleyes:
You're the best pound for pound player. :icon_rolleyes:

Anything I missed that I should roll my eyes at?

DeletedUser44039

I'm not sure about sits or support, but I know there's been some coordination. When Smurfs players are attacking the same village as a Phoenx player (sending nukes before a Phoenx noble attempt), thats coordination. If you want to believe otherwise, go ahead, but I'm not stupid enough to believe otherwise. I didn't even say that you did any of that, nor I even suggest or infer anything of the sort. I said they were your meat shield.

lol u see, your telling things that are contradicting your own mates and dukes...
and still the op on the archon account wasnt a coordinated one with d2... :icon_rolleyes:
but the attacks of smurfs on ram was a coordinated one with phoenx :icon_eek:
haha keep contradicting your tribe, bro.... it makes this funnier :icon_wink:

DeletedUser92190

lol u see, your telling things that are contradicting your own mates and dukes...
and still the op on the archon account wasnt a coordinated one with d2... :icon_rolleyes:
but the attacks of smurfs on ram was a coordinated one with phoenx :icon_eek:
haha keep contradicting your tribe, bro.... it makes this funnier :icon_wink:

Ah, typical Phoenx response. You're attempting to respond to something that you think I've said, rather than what I've said.

I've never said that RAM was not coordinating with D2. The only thing I've said along those lines was that D2 is not a RAM academy. :icon_rolleyes:

Phoenx and Smurfs have not had the same level of coordination as D2 & RAM, but to say that Smurfs and Phoenx have not coordinated at all would be a lie.

Show me where I've contradicted somebody?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It is quite clear that Phoenx are using D2 as a scapegoat for the reason they aren't winning.

First, who said we werent winning? Even if Phoenx was tied with ram/drift, we are still winning... :icon_razz:

It is also quite clear that RAM are using SMURFS as a scapegoat for the reason that they aren't winning.

karma just needs something to bitch about. Should just pay attention to his recruiting tactics..

I think I summed that up pretty well. I win. :icon_cool:

Sure.

Get rammed... your post is so wrong, its not worth even replying to you, yet again...

Phoenx is the best tribe, Pound for Pound..

DeletedUser92190

Get rammed... your post is so wrong, its not worth even replying to you, yet again...

Apparently you don't know whats going on inside your own tribe. :icon_rolleyes:

Get RAMmed said:
Shipley also said that Rome2 and LoEN would joining in as well. Did they?
Wrong?

Get RAMmed said:
I'm not sure about sits or support, but I know there's been some coordination.
Wrong?

So, my two main points, which are both relatively unopinionated are wrong?

Phoenx and Smurfs never attacked the same villages at the same time? With Smurfs player having their ultimate goal being for Phoenix to take the village?

Did LoEN and Rome2 attack Phoenx?

I'm having a hard time finding things that aren't true in the post.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Apparently you don't know whats going on inside your own tribe. :icon_rolleyes:

Wrong?

Yes, you are WRONG. Do your research, and ask around.

Wrong again. What you have is Ram pushing on Smurfs, and smurfs begging and begging for help.. and i did not ever respond. Unless you have proof of said cooperation, then you are wrong. I know you wont find it, cause the proof doesnt exist.

So, my two main points, which are both relatively unopinionated are wrong?
Because i didnt respond to you, does not make you correct. You are still wrong, TWICE>

Phoenx and Smurfs never attacked the same villages at the same time? With Smurfs player having their ultimate goal being for Phoenix to take the village?

You are lying. I have been capping villages from ram that are taken from Smurfs, and not too long ago... i cleaned up all the smurfs in my areas. (that i could afford with morale issues)

Did LoEN and Rome2 attack Phoenx?

Funny, but just shows how much you dont know. Rome2 was attacking us for a very long time.. before i persuaded queenslater to give up the fight. :icon_wink:

But again, you been here a few weeks, you know all that happened. got any more bullshit lies you want to spread?

I'm having a hard time finding things that aren't true in the post.

Im having a hard time responding to someone as un-informed as yourself.

DeletedUser

First, who said we werent winning? Even if Phoenx was tied with ram/drift, we are still winning... :icon_razz:

Oh really? How did you work that one out?

karma just needs something to bitch about. Should just pay attention to his recruiting tactics..

And you bitch about D2. I don't see much difference between the two of you.

:icon_cool:

You're being both arrogant and stupid. The only respectable tribe Phoenx has ever defeated is BD, who were already weakened and you were helped quite a lot by RAM. You're not even winning against the 'worst rank 1 tribe' noobaxes has ever been in. 'Pound for Pound', you suck.

DeletedUser

Not sure who sounds the most arrogant here. Saying that RAM is better pound for pound than Phoenx is a laughing stock. Everyone in this world knows that Phoenx is a better tribe than RAM. (22 players vs hundreds for a while hmmm, stats tie???)

RAM is a fat tribe that can stack a lot and it is the ONLY reason it still exists. So many almost dead accounts are used to stack frontlines. RAM has rarely won any war other than boring their opponents to death (or recruiting the enemies).

RAM has gone to back to what T-W-C was when I was hating it in the end.

Karmax' ways today looks awfully similar to CShipley's.

DeletedUser

Not sure who sounds the most arrogant here. Saying that RAM is better pound for pound than Phoenx is a laughing stock. Everyone in this world knows that Phoenx is a better tribe than RAM. (22 players vs hundreds for a while hmmm, stats tie???)

Once again noob, you debate a point I have never made. Do you read the word in each of my sentences and guess what I'm trying to say? Soon noob, I'm going to get bored of this constant idiocy. Where do I say RAM is a better tribe than Phoenx?

RAM is a fat tribe that can stack a lot and it is the ONLY reason it still exists. So many almost dead accounts are used to stack frontlines. RAM has rarely won any war other than boring their opponents to death (or recruiting the enemies).

I wouldn't use the term 'fat', rather big a tribe. And you're wrong. If all we could do was turtle up, then we would have no village conquers. The ennoblements between both tribes has been relatively large. Your points are completely based on no evidence what so ever. You need to learn how to debate. :icon_rolleyes:

RAM has gone to back to what T-W-C was when I was hating it in the end.

Karmax' ways today looks awfully similar to CShipley's.

No comment there, since I've never been under cShipley's leadership.

DeletedUser44039

Ah, typical Phoenx response. You're attempting to respond to something that you think I've said, rather than what I've said.

I've never said that RAM was not coordinating with D2. The only thing I've said along those lines was that D2 is not a RAM academy. :icon_rolleyes:

Show me where I've contradicted somebody?

i recommend u reading your post and your mates post.... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

@ Electricool -

I have several replies to your latest post.

1. As to Noob - just because someone posts after you doesn't mean they are responding to you. I didn't read it as a rebuttal to your comments. Could be wrong, but just saying.

2. Ram being "fat." Maybe fat is the wrong word. But when I had access to view membership status (awhile ago, mind you), I couldn't believe the levels of yellows and reds. I am not sure it isn't the same today. But there certainly are a decent amount of RAM players that simply do very little, check in once every couple of days, don't talk in Skype or post on forums, don't sent support or attacks, etc. You don't deny that, certainly? Yes, the "main" players are active and fighting hard ...

3. I WAS under Shipley's "leadership" for awhile. He recruited me for months, and I was in TWC for about a month. He's good in what he does ... but one has to look at what he "does." I believe Noob was comparing KarmaX's leadership to Shipley's in that Shipley's plan seemed to outwait the opponent until inactivity strikes, and then the sheer size of RAM can run roughshod over the other side. Again, not slamming RAM - tactics are tactics, and RAM is number 1 at the moment - it's just not how I would prefer to play the game.

@ Noob - I would guess that the rank and file of RAM are more arrogant. Paj is more arrogant than KarmaX (but the distance is closing) but Phoenx is confident in their ability to fight hard and well. That's not arrogance. I would say RAM's soldiers seem to be of the opinion that nothing can stop them because they are awesome. A difference ...

@ Get RAMMED (and others) - people complain when Phoenx puts D2 in stats. D2 was used by RAM to actively co-op Phoenx. Just because D2 has been slaughtered by Phoenx (and, I think, cut loose by RAM/DRIFT) does not mean that information regarding caps on D2 are not without their value. No, I don't want to start a stat debate, just making the point that D2 was co-ordinating with RAM/DRIFT (and has only been eaten by Phoenx, as far as I can tell without looking it up,) while SMURFS have been eaten by both Phoenx and RAM/DRIFT depending on where they are on the map. There has been no Phoenx player who has said anything about doing an operation against RAM/DRIFT with SMURFS - unlike the admission by RAM/DRIFT players regarding D2 against Phoenx.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't use the term 'fat', rather big a tribe. And you're wrong. If all we could do was turtle up, then we would have no village conquers. The ennoblements between both tribes has been relatively large. Your points are completely based on no evidence what so ever. You need to learn how to debate. :icon_rolleyes:

Fat is a very apt term for any tribe that is carrying excess weight of inactive/ineffective players, most tribes have some fat, it would just seem to be most peoples opinion that RAM is morbidly obese and needs to go on a severe diet to get it down to the lean fightin' machine it could be

Zeus.jpg

Ram as they are generaly thought of
ram-guy-1.JPG

Ram as they could be

DeletedUser

@ Sir Mike:

But if they trim the fat, they lose their number one position. And we all know how important that is to RAM ...

(Not to mention the defense they are using from those players to stack ...)

DeletedUser

Once again noob, you debate a point I have never made. Do you read the word in each of my sentences and guess what I'm trying to say? Soon noob, I'm going to get bored of this constant idiocy. Where do I say RAM is a better tribe than Phoenx?

No comment there, since I've never been under cShipley's leadership.

Learn to debate... Seriously... You said. To Phoenx pound for pound, you suck. It means that you think you are better pound for pound, no? Well, newsflash, that's a laughing stock.

You should also take the time to look at the caps vs. Enemy ratio vs. Barbs-internal-core. Always lower than everyone else.

I certainly don't have anything to learn from you because you most of the time talk about things you don't even have a clue what is really going on. So I guess it is hard to have a debate...

:icon_wink:

Karmax-Cshipley is the same.