BREAKING NEWS - Noobaxes announces he is quiting RAM

KarmaX

@Noob: Your Daddy will speak to you when time will come!

@Using D2 in stats:

Yes, it can be used from PHOENX point of view as they are fighting us and D2, but it doesn't justify the war between PHOENX and RAM/DRIFT. That is all I say.

@Fisher:

funny%20fishing.jpg

DeletedUser

Learn to debate... Seriously... You said. To Phoenx pound for pound, you suck. It means that you think you are better pound for pound, no? Well, newsflash, that's a laughing stock.

No it doesn't. Saying Phoenx sucks, does in no way imply that RAM is better. So stop this constant slander.

You should also take the time to look at the caps vs. Enemy ratio vs. Barbs-internal-core. Always lower than everyone else.

You're just responding by saying something completely irrelevant. The high nobleing rate of barbs has gone nothing to do with turtling. I think I've got you, each time I say something you can't argue, you answer something you want to answer, sometimes making things up that I've said, in other cases just posting something irrelevant.

I certainly don't have anything to learn from you because you most of the time talk about things you don't even have a clue what is really going on. So I guess it is hard to have a debate...

:icon_wink:

As you are aware, I took a long break from TW. I am now officially well informed.

Cy-pres, I can't argue with you as I have no idea what RAM was like in the past. Thanks for your reply none the less.

Sir Mike Fisher, I agree that RAM has a lot of dead weight. I'm the first to admit to RAM's problems. But we still have the :cata::cata:s :lol:

DeletedUser

No it doesn't. Saying Phoenx sucks, does in no way imply that RAM is better. So stop this constant slander.

You're just responding by saying something completely irrelevant. The high nobleing rate of barbs has gone nothing to do with turtling. I think I've got you, each time I say something you can't argue, you answer something you want to answer, sometimes making things up that I've said, in other cases just posting something irrelevant.

As you are aware, I took a long break from TW. I am now officially well informed.

Cy-pres, I can't argue with you as I have no idea what RAM was like in the past. Thanks for your reply none the less.

Sir Mike Fisher, I agree that RAM has a lot of dead weight. I'm the first to admit to RAM's problems. But we still have the :cata::cata:s :lol:

You are definitely not well informed. You always say it's irrelevant when it suits you. Let other people judge if it's relevant or not because you obviously can't.

@Karmax

I'll make sure to spank the kiddo when times come.

DeletedUser79042

But we still have the :cata::cata:s :lol:

Is RAM a "gentlemen's only" club - sorry ... tribe?

We have some women in BH I can recommend you to recruit. They seem to fill your requirements, as they:

a. are at the other side of the world in relevance to RAM
b. they all seem to hate my guts and been looking for an (electric)"cool" super pnp'er to hang around in internal forums as well - being too shy to appear here.
c. all women usually fall for numba1 guys

On the other hand you can recruit me. I will definetly blast them all away starting from ... redheads :lol:

Karma? (nice pic btw - enjoyed it :) Are you the noob daddy? :lol: )

robot out

KarmaX

@r2d4:

a. We have few ladies too who are very shy in posting in the PnP where there are lot of arrogant people.
b. Electric will shock them even more and will make each and every hair stand :p
c. I don't think so.. ! We have some who likes even non numb1 guys.

Yes, we could use a robot coz it is of totally new era and can blast of all the axes with super cool upgraded weapons, and you surely need electricity to function, or do you have a new tech for that too?

DeletedUser79042

We have few ladies too who are very shy in posting in the PnP where there are lot of arrogant people.

All I saw was the ... catapults :icon_confused: post :
... How could the ladies ever post even if they wanted to?

Yes, we could use a robot
Sorry to disappoint you :icon_wink: There seems to be only one robot around the past 2 years and my whereabouts are that of the definition of a meatshield player :icon_neutral:. Sounds familiar? :lol:

robot out

PS Tell me how many ladies you got in RAM and I may consider the meatshield role :lol:

DeletedUser

All I saw was the ... catapults :icon_confused: post : ... How could the ladies ever post even if they wanted to?

I was referring to the genitalia on Fisher's second picture of the ram.

DeletedUser79042

shhh!! ladies are for me!! :lol:
Get a number ! You will be designated ... MS2 (Meatshield 2 - gets what is left from MS1 - me :lol: )

DeletedUser

Aubree - the original, not her more vocal co-player Get RAMMED - is a lady in RAM. A true lady. And she does have balls of steel.

Although, come to think of it, she's the only one who comes to mind ... I'm sure there are more? Maybe?

That's why RAM keeps trying to recruit me - to help balance out BnkrMke24's sheer ugliness ... :: runs away ducking ::

DeletedUser92190

@ Irizkyr[spoil]
i recommend u reading your post and your mates post.... :icon_rolleyes:
How about you point me in the direction of a post that contradicts mine?[/spoil]

@ Cy-Pres[spoil]
Cy=Pres said:
@ Get RAMMED (and others) - people complain when Phoenx puts D2 in stats. D2 was used by RAM to actively co-op Phoenx. Just because D2 has been slaughtered by Phoenx (and, I think, cut loose by RAM/DRIFT) does not mean that information regarding caps on D2 are not without their value. No, I don't want to start a stat debate, just making the point that D2 was co-ordinating with RAM/DRIFT (and has only been eaten by Phoenx, as far as I can tell without looking it up,) while SMURFS have been eaten by both Phoenx and RAM/DRIFT depending on where they are on the map. There has been no Phoenx player who has said anything about doing an operation against RAM/DRIFT with SMURFS - unlike the admission by RAM/DRIFT players regarding D2 against Phoenx.

I've never complained about stats. The only thing I've ever done that's remotely close is asked that the stats be taken with a grain of salt. I do not think that RAM/Drift should be held accountable or lumped in with D2's losses. If Phoenx wants to post stats and include D2, thats fine, because they are warring all three of the tribes, and it gives a picture of how they are doing; however, to say that d2's losses reflect the skill or activity in RAM is mistaken.

Cy=Pres said:
Aubree - the original, not her more vocal co-player Get RAMMED - is a lady in RAM. A true lady. And she does have balls of steel.

Truest thing you've ever said.

Cy-pres said:
hat's why RAM keeps trying to recruit me - to help balance out BnkrMke24's sheer ugliness ... :: runs away ducking ::

Yeah, way to insult a kid. :icon_twisted: And to think I thought you had class. Turns out you're almost as terrible as me :lol: [/spoil]

@ Pajwhino[spoil]
Pajuno said:
What you have is Ram pushing on Smurfs, and smurfs begging and begging for help.. and i did not ever respond. Unless you have proof of said cooperation, then you are wrong. I know you wont find it, cause the proof doesnt exist.

So, instead of any coordination, you claim that Phoenx and Smurfs randomly attacked the same village at the same time on multiple occasions? If you think I'm gullible enough to believe that you're mistaken. Go ahead and deny. Just like how you never discussed the possibility of a D2 merge or an academy. :icon_rolleyes:

pajuno said:
Because i didnt respond to you, does not make you correct. You are still wrong, TWICE
cshipley said:
C.Shipley: when i say war, thats ram drift d2 rome2 loen.
best of luck :)

Oh, my bad. I didn't know you were warring LoEN. :icon_rolleyes:

And as for your war with Rome2, WOW!. Phoenx took 6 villages from Queenslater, every single one of them before you deceleration, and not a single after.

But I was wrong about both of them. :icon_rolleyes:[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@ Get RAMMED:

1. I wasn't saying anyone said anything about stats. I specifically said I didn't want to get into a stat dispute again. I was just making a point, or more likely, thinking out loud.

2. Yes, Aubree is all class.

3. Tomy and I go back a ways. What I said was clearly a joke between him and I, and he sure as heck would have known it. I wasn't actually calling him "ugly" in a mean-spirited way at all (or in a real way - I have no clue what he looks like.)

Maybe before you claim I'm as bad as you, you should know what you're talking about. BnkrMke24 (Tomy) and I sling "insults" back and forth - he calls me a slut, I say you wish cuz then I might even do someone like you, etc. It was playful kidding. Next time you see him online, ask him. And then apologize on here for your misunderstanding - that would be nice. (If unexpected.)

DeletedUser92190

@ Get RAMMED:

1. I wasn't saying anyone said anything about stats. I specifically said I didn't want to get into a stat dispute again. I was just making a point, or more likely, thinking out loud.

It was directed at me, so I hope you can see how it was a misunderstanding. I think we pretty much agree anyway.

2. Yes, Aubree is all class.

I concur.

3. Tomy and I go back a ways. What I said was clearly a joke between him and I, and he sure as heck would have known it. I wasn't actually calling him "ugly" in a mean-spirited way at all (or in a real way - I have no clue what he looks like.)

Maybe before you claim I'm as bad as you, you should know what you're talking about. BnkrMke24 (Tomy) and I sling "insults" back and forth - he calls me a slut, I say you wish cuz then I might even do someone like you, etc. It was playful kidding. Next time you see him online, ask him. And then apologize on here for your misunderstanding - that would be nice. (If unexpected.)

I wasn't privy to your past exchanges, and will retract my statement. It's hard to tell the intent of such a statement with prior knowledge and if you were in my shoes, you may have viewed it the same way I did. I apologize if my statement offended you, but personally, I think you're a tad hyper-sensitive if it bothered you.

I actually have somewhat of similar relationship with Paj (When we're not locked in contentious debates) and our skype chats are riddled with obscenities and insults; though I don't think ours are as good-natured or friendly as yours.

DeletedUser

You are definitely not well informed. You always say it's irrelevant when it suits you. Let other people judge if it's relevant or not because you obviously can't.

Once again, you just answer what you want to answer. You've completely ignored every point I'm making, to argue a side issue. And once again, you make a foolish point backed up by no evidence.

I'm not well informed -> where?

I say it's irrelevant when it suits me -> where, show me how your point is relevant.

DeletedUser92190

I hope I don't get infracted for spam, but I'm gonna bump all the threads back up to the first page.

DeletedUser92190

Good job !

I was infracted for bumping the relevant threads back up :icon_rolleyes:
Twice. :icon_rolleyes: Probably gonna be infracted for this one as well. :icon_rolleyes:
He said he did me a favor by not infracting me a third time. :icon_rolleyes:
[spoil] Feel free to guess what this might post might be infracted for.
Excessive smilies? Talking about infractions? Comparing Holly to a Nazi?
Or perhaps I will receive half an infraction for half my post being off topic :icon_rolleyes:[/spoil]
[spoil]
image002.jpg
[/spoil]
Guess we know what side h0lly's on :lol:

The next time he doesn't do his job, I'll just let it go undone. :icon_cool:

Anyway, back on-topic (not that this thread is about noob quitting anymore, just an extension of the Phoenx war thread) Noob's tribe now has 5 members. Any chance he might suicide and declare war on RAM?

DeletedUser

Why do you think it would be suicide? :lol: (I don't think it would-keep in mind that a lot of RAM member like me more than Karmax)

It's not in my plans to do so and also not in my plans to bring down RAM from the inside. I'll let RAM fall by itself.

(As an added note, considering who mailed me to say they would never attack me + some who said they would even support me, I'm not worried a single minute.)

DeletedUser79042

I was infracted for bumping the relevant threads back up :icon_rolleyes:
Twice. :icon_rolleyes: Probably gonna be infracted for this one as well. :icon_rolleyes:
He said he did me a favor by not infracting me a third time. :icon_rolleyes:

To me, you acting like that, was a fast action by someone who gives a damn. Something like .. citizens watch :icon_idea: Still the authorities sometime dislike this, both in TW and RL I am afraid... Anyway, thumbs down for that to the ones who did not understand your ... bumping :icon_wink:

Noob's tribe now has 5 members

Yeeep. He now has a tribe good enough to qualify for the NBA :icon_smile: .
I have a question though. Who will host a possible game? Who is the "visitor"? RAM or Noob ?

robot out