BREAKING NEWS - Noobaxes announces he is quiting RAM

DeletedUser92190

Why do you think it would be suicide? :lol: (I don't think it would-keep in mind that a lot of RAM member like me more than Karmax)

It's not in my plans to do so and also not in my plans to bring down RAM from the inside. I'll let RAM fall by itself.

(As an added note, considering who mailed me to say they would never attack me + some who said they would even support me, I'm not worried a single minute.)

I wasn't trying to knock you at all. It's your position more than anything. If you engaged RAM I don't think we'd destroy you right away, but given a long enough time-line and with minimal supports, the odds are greatly in our favor. I don't think you can disagree with that.

DeletedUser

With the number and size of RAM enemies, I could easily get stacked while you can't without weakening a frontline with one of those enemies.

With most people with their support far away while all mine is doing nothing at home and fully loaded. I think I could hold up pretty well and make a lot of damage. I would be in trouble IF, and only IF, you were destoying or making peace with one of those enemies.

I would agree with you Aubree, if you didn't have that many big enemies.

DeletedUser92190

With the number and size of RAM enemies, I could easily get stacked while you can't without weakening a frontline with one of those enemies.

Don't know how easy it would really be. Phoenx very well may stack you, but it would hinder them. How much idk, but I definitely know they don't have the support available to provide you with the amount of defense you would need to successfully defend yourself for an extended period of time. LoEN sure as hell wouldn't stack you. Decide needs all the support they can get. A couple players are holding up alright, but I'm tearing through Seedsy pretty easily. BH maybe? They seem to be supporting every one against RAM these days :lol:

With most people with their support far away while all mine is doing nothing at home and fully loaded. I think I could hold up pretty well and make a lot of damage. I would be in trouble IF, and only IF, you were destoying or making peace with one of those enemies.

I definitely agree that you could do well for a while (how long, idk, there are lots of outside factors). If you used your troops efficiently, which I'm sure you would, you could hold on for a while. I'm sure tons of our opposition would help with sits and things.

I don't really understand this recent shift in the PNP. Phoenx capped 20 more villages from RAM last week than RAM took from them. A small victory, but a war changing event? Definitely not.

I would agree with you Aubree, if you didn't have that many big enemies.
I would like to re-iterate that I do not like to be referred to as my in-game name. I am not Aubree. I co-play her account. I would appreciate it if people would refer to me by my forum name, various insults, or simply Naked. I do not think it's too much to ask.

DeletedUser92190

Don't worry Aubree, your time will come as well.

If it ever happens, I will go out fighting. It will be extremely tedious for my attackers and they will not have fun. It will be a frustrating and embarrassing for all those who attack me. They will be shown up by a 'noob'. :lol:

You're more than welcome to try and get a rise out of me, but it won't happen. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Don't have enough time to write blogs too busy in game. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

@Get RAMMED:

I think that RAM knows what a mistake it would be to attack Noob. Which is why it hasn't happened as of yet.

Noob is respected throughout W30, and I'm fairly sure support would come pouring in from around the world.

Yes, even from LoEN.

You say that stacking Noob would hurt the other tribes? Well, I'm fairly certain that I could rally 100 or so players from numerous tribes that could stack 2 or 3 or more villas each. So one player sends 9 or so D villas to Noob, and that somehow damages their tribe's prospects? While wiping out RAM's nukes and making Noob a lasting enemy in the heart of RAM? I would say that tradeoff would actually help the tribes fighting RAM ...

Sure, one player - even as large as Noob - can be taken out by RAM/DRIFT and their 100 members eventually. It's just sheer numbers. But I doubt RAM can spare the effort to try while taking on everyone else ... especially when he is not attacking RAM.

KarmaX

Same thing what aubree and noob said.. :(

BTW, have u guys noticed very less posters after the spam hazard caused by that crazy dude? I think everyone is still frightened with that stuff and still stunned. :p

DeletedUser92190

@Get RAMMED:

I think that RAM knows what a mistake it would be to attack Noob. Which is why it hasn't happened as of yet.

Yeah, it's got nothing to do with the 7 tribes were attacking/being attacked by. :icon_rolleyes:

If Noob becomes aggressive towards RAM we will find the troops to take of the situation. Until then, he's not much of a concern. We have approximately 100 players in the RAM/Drift conglomerate, while noob was one of the best, if not the best, 1 player does not make that much of a difference.

Noob is respected throughout W30, and I'm fairly sure support would come pouring in from around the world.

I concur; however, I don't believe the amount your saying would come in.

Yes, even from LoEN.

Yeah, the tribe that he's insulted and been dismissive of time and time again is gonna pour support into his villages. :icon_rolleyes: Part of the reason LoEN engaged RAM was because of his disrespect of them.

You say that stacking Noob would hurt the other tribes? Well, I'm fairly certain that I could rally 100 or so players from numerous tribes that could stack 2 or 3 or more villas each. So one player sends 9 or so D villas to Noob, and that somehow damages their tribe's prospects? While wiping out RAM's nukes and making Noob a lasting enemy in the heart of RAM? I would say that tradeoff would actually help the tribes fighting RAM ...

I highly doubt you can find 100 players, sorry. I disagree.

900 defensive villages taken away from from fronts will make an impact.

Sure, one player - even as large as Noob - can be taken out by RAM/DRIFT and their 100 members eventually. It's just sheer numbers. But I doubt RAM can spare the effort to try while taking on everyone else ... especially when he is not attacking RAM.

I could easily contribute 100 nukes or more without it having an impact on my growth. I'd just have to be more efficient rather than killing everything in the area I'm expanding. I don't know if there's other players capable of contributing that much, but I'm sure there's several with similar amounts.

Anyway, until something of the sort happens all this is hypothetical. I don't want this to be misconstrued as a threat. Noob holds the keys to his own fate, and I'm sure he knows that. Now, after we're done destroying Decide and Phoenx, we'll change the locks. :icon_wink: Or maybe he'll have come around by then.

DeletedUser

You are quite far from destroying Phoenx and Decide. If I were you, I would worry about my own backyard :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

"The angst runs strong in you."
darth%20sidious%205325.jpg

DeletedUser

I was hoping to lose some sleep because of the Decide war, but all it's done so far is made me sleepy. :lol:

why dont you sitt Aldion or Lwaii if u are so hungry to become a skilled defender?
So many heroes show after wars or on paper...u know that expresion? Paper Tigers?

DeletedUser79042

why dont you sitt Aldion or Lwaii if u are so hungry to become a skilled defender?
hmmmm. I think RAM hired RavenJ as subcontractor, but he is failing them on that ... endeavour :icon_biggrin:

BH maybe? They seem to be supporting every one against RAM these days :lol:
Thank you on that ... intel :icon_rolleyes:

I am really really pissed off, cause noone is supporting my expeditions lately. Or even TsJ and all these players who are frontline in the mid W30 K's (about 500 hrs from RAM) and still kill THE and S_P onion nukes by the hundreds.

NOW I KNOW WHY THIS IS HAPPENING :icon_eek:

robot out

jakeeboy

hmmmm. I think RAM hired RavenJ as subcontractor, but he is failing them on that ... endeavour :icon_biggrin:

Thank you on that ... intel :icon_rolleyes:

I am really really pissed off, cause noone is supporting my expeditions lately. Or even TsJ and all these players who are frontline in the mid W30 K's (about 500 hrs from RAM) and still kill THE and S_P onion nukes by the hundreds.

NOW I KNOW WHY THIS IS HAPPENING :icon_eek:

robot out

I try you trying to say that DECIDE and Phoenx need similar amounts of Defence to fight, as S_P and THE.

I seriously doubt it. (Not to mention your minimal fronts with them).

DeletedUser

Well RAM vs Phoenx like 3:1 kinda failed.
RAm vs Phoenx and DECIDE is like 10:8 and fail badly on long term.
Its no one fault THE was kinda unprepared to battle BH compared to Phoenx size and activity.
Wasnt claimed by RAM they battle a dead tribe with many sits and so on?

jakeeboy

Well RAM vs Phoenx like 3:1 kinda failed.
RAm vs Phoenx and DECIDE is like 10:8 and fail badly on long term.
Its no one fault THE was kinda unprepared to battle BH compared to Phoenx size and activity.
Wasnt claimed by RAM they battle a dead tribe with many sits and so on?

+ Small parts of LoEN and BH

BH aren't really fighting anyone of real calibre (though the remaining THE players might be good they are small in number). RAM are fighting DECIDE and Phoenx. Are you going to tell me that they aren't good?

DeletedUser

Well if BH took down an equal tribe in size and said past skill ....
RAM didnt took down a 1/3 their size even if the skill was equall or bigger for Phoenx.
Wich means there is a reason why 1 tribe is picking remains and others work harder and harder on his enemies.
I dont wanna say its a problem of skill but more of leadership on RAM side.