BREAKING NEWS - Noobaxes announces he is quiting RAM

DeletedUser79042

BH aren't really fighting anyone of real calibre (though the remaining THE players might be good they are small in number)
You almost got it right there bud. I got some things to tell you in case you care to read.

a. No, BH is not fighting THE tribe that used to exist. Only the name exists.
b. No, the remaining THE (and S_P) players aren't good according to TW standards if there are any. Proof to that is their incompetence to do serious damage, (practically no damage at all), to the only frontline account they keep attacking (TsJ) full force for several weeks now. Or maybe, BH and the account owner is doing a good job defending there. Okay both ways. Lastly, they are all too far away still for our main tribal core to reach them in an effective fashion timewise. So they feel secure enough for the moment.
c. Expensive coins make it a drastically difficult job in turning the map blue in the south west in a faster manner. Nothing else. We keep rebuilding 24/365 and blasting THIS vicinity (and not RAM's) every day. Ask around.
d. Yours and most RAM members "view" about BH helping the "coalition" (as you are all trying to "serve" here), against RAM, is something that I start to feel sick about and I will not make any further comment on that. I think I have written enough about BH direct (or even indirect/support) involvement in RAM's wars.
e. You and most RAM have failed to comprehend that some/enough of us in BH, have and keep having a long term friendship and personal alliance with many Decide members. I hereby state that when and if I get the word from Decide, I will have no other thoughts of unloading a full salvo of nukes against any target they wish, except that by doing so it will not affect BH operations. Same case for supporting them. Trust me I am not the only one. Clear enough ?
f. Many of you have been hasty enough to forsee a war between BH and RAM as the final clash of W30. All I can see is 30.000 (thousand) villages (I would say 50% offensive) not being able to deliver an efficient THRUST, (or even make any enemy player at all quit), against the 2 tribes you have/have been declared upon.

I am not sure if I will get to stick around and see the end of this world, but still my guess is that RAM is in alot of trouble already, to stop provoking BH with similar posts. Unless you are implying that RAM has the necessary caliber for BH to deal with :icon_neutral:

robot out

Last edited:

DeletedUser

"The angst runs strong in you."
darth%20sidious%205325.jpg

Are you playing this world Slowhand? I remember you from a previous world but it's the first time I see you in this one.

DeletedUser

I remember him from previous worlds too and he is from my experience bloody useless.

DeletedUser

why dont you sitt Aldion or Lwaii if u are so hungry to become a skilled defender?
So many heroes show after wars or on paper...u know that expresion? Paper Tigers?

Because keeping the Lmawii* account alive is now under my discretion :icon_eek: As suicidal as that may seem.

But I'm not one to boast of my very poor efforts so far. I'm just here to test my metal against that of DECIDE's. And right now, DECIDE is giving me one of the most hellishly difficult (yet enjoyable) assaults I have ever had the pleasure of partaking in. And in terms of skill DECIDE is a considerably formidable tribe. (Far beyond my own) And deserves the needed respect from said entitlement.

Perhaps by the end of the conflict they'll teach me how to defend half way decently :)...

Last edited by a moderator:

cececole

Thanks for the props, Spyke. Yes, DECIDE has learned a few things from fighting THE and BD--though it is as much stubborness as skill that shows our mettle. We appreciate anytime we hear the word RESPECT and DECIDE in the same breathe........

I hear that you are doing just fine yourself giving the guys and gals a run for their money since you woke up the account. I doubt we have much to teach you, as I am sure you were recruited for such a challenge and accepted it because you knew your own skills.

DeletedUser

Is Lawaii account used by someone so well?
Havent seen any prenoblings or taken back wich means the man behind make so little efforts to play with his atackers.

DeletedUser

"Is Lawaii account used by someone so well?
Havent seen any prenoblings or taken back wich means the man behind make so little efforts to play with his atackers."

calarasi. I appreciate the efforts of spyker92. Playing well under the circumstances. He has taken back a village nobled by me immediately after nobling.

DeletedUser

Well the nobling has slowed a lot so he must be doing a fairly good job.

Have I read this right? A RAM member showing respect to someone else outside of RAM... Hadn't read anything of the sort in a long while.

You are one of a kind Spyker :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Thanks for the props, Spyke. Yes, DECIDE has learned a few things from fighting THE and BD--though it is as much stubborness as skill that shows our mettle. We appreciate anytime we hear the word RESPECT and DECIDE in the same breathe........

I hear that you are doing just fine yourself giving the guys and gals a run for their money since you woke up the account. I doubt we have much to teach you, as I am sure you were recruited for such a challenge and accepted it because you knew your own skills.

Haha. They must be slacking. I'm really not that good. :icon_redface:

Is Lawaii account used by someone so well?
Havent seen any prenoblings or taken back wich means the man behind make so little efforts to play with his atackers.

As I said, my efforts have been sub-par so far. I have no event that I can, or will, boast about. Honesty? Right now I'm struggling just to keep up. Let alone counter-attack or do anything overly significant. Hopefully this will change, but I'm not a man of miracles. Unfortunately.

Well the nobling has slowed a lot so he must be doing a fairly good job.

Have I read this right? A RAM member showing respect to someone else outside of RAM... Hadn't read anything of the sort in a long while.

You are one of a kind Spyker :icon_wink:

If you say so. My average loss rate/per day is still ridiculously high. Not as high as the previous owner, but still much more then what I would prefer. Let alone one that anybody would call some form of success.

And I give credit where credit is due. And thank you. I think.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dont know when u took it over.
If was untill atacks started was a bad record if u took a week ago than the Lawai was kinda dead already.
Even with skill if u dont have the time to invest or sitters to help u a bit when u go piss/eat/sleep doesnt change much.

DeletedUser

hmm hello spyke nothing worse than taking a constant raped account but i know a guy i gave such a terrible mess to once and he well created havoc (hehe i know who you are and so do you my little freind) moral of the story is if your neck deep in poo buy good snorkles.

but to be fair that account is been rimmed and if you are not in a certain mold you will stop logging in, if you keep logging in it will only get worse

DeletedUser

hmm hello spyke nothing worse than taking a constant raped account but i know a guy i gave such a terrible mess to once and he well created havoc (hehe i know who you are and so do you my little freind) moral of the story is if your neck deep in poo buy good snorkles.

but to be fair that account is been rimmed and if you are not in a certain mold you will stop logging in, if you keep logging in it will only get worse

I must apologize then. For I have no intention of being rimmed. And if it gets worse, then I'll just have to get better won't I? There is no other solution. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser79042

And if it gets worse, then I'll just have to get better won't I? There is no other solution. :icon_wink:

Making sure the defense troops flowing in and doing nothing else (ie expanding - growing) is foulplay imo. You can also call it turtle game or stall game. Nothing else. And in the end you get rimmed or quit anyway. Maybe at a longer time period, but still rimmed or quit. We have seen a lot of "heros" doing exactly what you are doing here. ALL ended up EXACTLY as I just described...

robot out

DeletedUser92190

Making sure the defense troops flowing in and doing nothing else (ie expanding - growing) is foulplay imo. You can also call it turtle game or stall game. Nothing else. And in the end you get rimmed or quit anyway. Maybe at a longer time period, but still rimmed or quit. We have seen a lot of "heros" doing exactly what you are doing here. ALL ended up EXACTLY as I just described...

robot out

He is actively capping villages from Decide. With the shape his account was in when he took it over, he was bound to lose more, as Paj would say, he had some "calculated losses" :lol:. Decide will be hitting a brick wall shortly and I expect to see Lmwaii (Spyke) thanking them for the ODD by providing them with some of their own.

DeletedUser79042

I am sorry for not agreeing to exactly what you say GRamned :icon_neutral: Some are probalby recaps - good job, slacky job of the aggressors:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: DECIDE
Side 2:
Players: Lmawii

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 6
Difference: 13

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 168,728
Side 2: 55,859
Difference: 112,869

chart
[/spoil]

I agree with that:

With the shape his account was in when he took it over

I emphasize on that:

We have seen a lot of "heros" doing exactly what you are doing here. ALL ended up EXACTLY as I just described...

and add this:

Players who just come out of the blue in this (or any world), almost NEVER get to stay around to assist their tribe to their endeavour of finishing up. Especially when the account they took to drive, is one of a frontline location, targetted by a decisive tribe. Furthermore, if there is no future for this account (or even the tribe), locationwise, the game is only temporary. Just for some fun days/weeks till most probably own troops/resources are over. So, your driver may get to resist and do what he is able to do (I respect that), but we know THE END. I think you all should agree to that, but politically - pnp wise, you cannot.

robot out

DeletedUser65940

and add this:

Players who just come out of the blue in this (or any world), almost NEVER get to stay around to assist their tribe to their endeavour of finishing up. Especially when the account they took to drive, is one of a frontline location, targetted by a decisive tribe. Furthermore, if there is no future for this account (or even the tribe), locationwise, the game is only temporary. Just for some fun days/weeks till most probably own troops/resources are over. So, your driver may get to resist and do what he is able to do (I respect that), but we know THE END. I think you all should agree to that, but politically - pnp wise, you cannot.

robot out

Hes not exactly new to this world. Learn your history of who spyke is mate... then maybe you wouldn't make yourself look silly(er) :icon_biggrin:

He was the duke of Escape before he left due to RL reasons and I took over leadership. However he has coplayed me on and off ever since. So he isn't exactly new to the tribe or its players. He is a pretty good defender and likes a challenge. DECIDE are more than testing his capabilities.

Consider this:

The week prior to spykes involvement of the lmawii account, it lost 130+ villages to DECIDE. In the last week, it has only lost 31, with 9 recaps. Bare in mind that when he first got the account, many villages had no religion, most villages had no wall and were cleared. Heck, I could count the number of full farms using only my fingers and toes. So dont try and cram spyke into some stereotype of yours... cause he is no average player.

DeletedUser79042

Hes not exactly new to this world. Learn your history of who spyke is mate... then maybe you wouldn't make yourself look silly(er) :icon_biggrin:
So? What is your point? He got experience equals he has potential? Using the Lmwaii account? He will be a good crew member of RAM doing so? Better have him drive another account if you need his expertise so badly.
As for the rest of your comments, I think I am crystal clear, but I will keep off from making further ones you would not like to hear.
In the end we will see who gets to stay RHCP. Okay?

DeletedUser

robot out

I will not deny I'm an absolute support whore. And most of my ODD gain has been in accordance to an ever-increasing amount of support from RAM's deeper continents.

I will however, make note that significant expansion is incredibly difficult when the closest targets are stacked even more then myself. So for now, yes, I'am in a "Stall" Game. But I'am only stalling so that I might find some meager, dark, dainty place of loneliness to rebuild. Again, I have no intention of being rimmed.

As to quiting? (As you emphasize later in the other post) I ask you this: What would be the point of assuming an account, fully knowing the dire situation it was in, the amount of work it would require and the time I would have to put forth to such an effort, to merely toy with the device and indulge myself in a selfish pleasure of only a week, or a few month(s) long? I fully intend to stay until this "decisive" tribe (Nice play on words there by the way, I approve) is defeated, or my own tribe submits defeat. Of course, there is often the other inherently unseen promulgations with that, but it is better not to think of such things.

And on a side note -- I'am no hero. And placing in me in said entitlement is not only unnecessary, but incorrect. I appreciate the praise however.

I am sorry for not agreeing to exactly what you say GRamned :icon_neutral: Some are probalby recaps - good job, slacky job of the aggressors:

I fully agree! Decide and the local BH's skill is far beyond my own. Any recaps I do make are purely by my own good fortune, or by lack of effort of my aggressors.

Red said:
...cause he is no average player.

Unfortunately, Red, I believe you to be wrong. I can always be easily replaced by someone of better skill, determination and abilities then my own. His "stereotype" is actually quite well established and within good reason. Though I will strive to change it, I have no guarantees.

So? What is your point? He got experience equals he has potential? Using the Lmwaii account? He will be a good crew member of RAM doing so? Better have him drive another account if you need his expertise so badly.
As for the rest of your comments, I think I am crystal clear, but I will keep off from making further ones you would not like to hear.
In the end we will see who gets to stay RHCP. Okay?

Because I wanted a front-line account. Otherwise I'd be piddling my thumbs with long range attacks I honestly couldn't care less for. Driving each day in a dull pointless creation. Least at the front my efforts are more immediate, and the company much more chatty. :lol:

As to your final point? I answered that before.

DeletedUser

Because I wanted a front-line account. Otherwise I'd be piddling my thumbs with long range attacks I honestly couldn't care less for. Driving each day in a dull pointless creation. Least at the front my efforts are more immediate, and the company much more chatty. :lol:

I respect the heck out of that, Spyker. Exactly the situation I wanted when I came back, first with RAM, then with Phoenx.

(Not anywhere as dire, but both front line accounts guaranteed to see much close-range action.)

I like your style.

DeletedUser79042

I like spyke's style as well, especially now that he set his thesis. Once more we will just have to wait and see. Nothing wrong with that, but still I support my initial thoughts. Brace brace brace spyke ! It is going to get bumpier :icon_cool:

robot out