BREAKING NEWS - Noobaxes announces he is quiting RAM

DeletedUser

spyker92 & r2d3 "I fully agree! Decide and the local BH's skill is far beyond my own. Any recaps I do make are purely by my own good fortune, or by lack of effort of my aggressors." This is the point made by spyker92.

I would like to say about recaping from me.

" I do not see any reason to defend those villages because- HQ is very low, Farm is very low & walls are nowhere. Any nuke can kill more then desired troops therefore i am unwilling to defend them. It is easy to consolidate and hit those villages constantly, Today, tomorow or any other day they are bound to fall."

DeletedUser79042

You slack GM72! Get an upgrade and finish them off if you want to dodge posts like that :lol:

DeletedUser65940

I respect the heck out of that, Spyker. Exactly the situation I wanted when I came back, first with RAM, then with Phoenx.

(Not anywhere as dire, but both front line accounts guaranteed to see much close-range action.)

I like your style.

why do you think I moved to K58/47? Cause i want to be loved!!

No one wants to love me though :(

DeletedUser

You slack GM72! Get an upgrade and finish them off if you want to dodge posts like that :lol:

With due respect to ur view ;r2d2 it depend on situation prevailing in the neighborhood.

If logistics are not completed these things do happen.

DeletedUser79042

I know GM. I was merely trying to motivate you and mostly ring a bell for a possible change in strategy down there. If RAM has finally decided to defend and stack sufficiently the account(s) you are engaging, then something else should be done. And as for respect, thank you, feelings are mutual.

DeletedUser79042

Seems that in the end, all this discussion about the infamous frontline Lmawii account was without any scope. Just ... air-talk

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: BH, DECIDE
Side 2:
Players: Lmawii

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 182
Side 2: 0
Difference: 182

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25
Difference: 25

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,695,386
Difference: 1,695,386

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 226,890
Difference: 226,890

chart

[/spoil]

I see that it is a very well defended account :icon_razz: as you so maginficently described in the past posts of this thread. An account with "growing elsewhere" potential also ... :icon_confused:
And lastly, it seems that 25 second trains seem to work after all against your experienced snipers... :icon_neutral: Right? Electrocool et al?

robot out

DeletedUser

Your motivation works r2d2; today i destroy 1 nearby nuke defending a village. Hope his ability of recapping in my area diminish significantly.

No attempt of recapping after that.

DeletedUser

Seems that in the end, all this discussion about the infamous frontline Lmawii account was without any scope. Just ... air-talk

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: BH, DECIDE
Side 2:
Players: Lmawii

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 182
Difference: 182

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25
Difference: 25

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,695,386
Difference: 1,695,386

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 226,890
Difference: 226,890

chart

[/spoil]

I see that it is a very well defended account :icon_razz: as you so maginficently described in the past posts of this thread. An account with "growing elsewhere" potential also ... :icon_confused:
And lastly, it seems that 25 second trains seem to work after all against your experienced snipers... :icon_neutral: Right? Electrocool et al?

robot out

Several reasons for those stats. The account was left in pieces by the old owner. Unorganized, defensive troops killed off. It's only started to pick up. And I am an experienced sniper. I only played the account for one evening and one morning. In those hours I sniped eight trains, including some ms trains. I only lost three villages, because I had a doctors appointment, and the other time, I was waiting for a snipe, but my pizza was burning, and I guess my pizza was more important. :lol:

DeletedUser79042

but my pizza was burning, and I guess my pizza was more important. :lol:

Dammit !!! You got it right this time e-c. Pizza excuses are far more valid than i-phone trains. I agree :lol:

(truly a pizza fun myself :icon_wink: you should know... )

robot out

DeletedUser79042

:) sometimes ...

If you want to know more for iphone trains, igm :icon_wink: Make sure you have a pizza recipe in it as well :lol: