BREAKING NEWS!

DeletedUser

It's still too early to act as if tyrant is dead. I hope they pull together and give us a good fight.

Tyrant knew we cancelled alliance with intentions to fight, they should have prepared for that even without knowing about our plans with why. The 2 week grace period should have been plenty of time to at least think about it; however it seems they were not the least ready.

nmason930

I'll give you that more could/should have been done to prepare. Though check your facts. Cool down ends Friday, so noobs used merger to break word, that's a fact that can follow you from world to world. ;)

DeletedUser97878

How does the cool down end Friday?
The alliance was ended on the 28th July at 2300 so technically the cooldown ends tonight at 2300.

So it all kicked off 1 1/2 days early this way but definatly not till Friday.
I'm sorry if your leadership didn't inform you till the 1st

Epic Pandas

Tyrant absolutely brought this on themselves. Screwed us over at every turn and shut us down every time we tried to talk about going at Why together. Whenever we asked, the question was avoided and we would never get a straight answer. I think its pretty obvious that they just wanted the easy way out as they have the whole world - wanted Noobs and Why to wear each other down in a boring stalemate war until we were all inactive, then swoop in and take us both out when we were at our weakest.

Was what we did a dick move? Certainly. Was it necessary to ensure the majority of our players made it to endgame? Yes. Do I feel even a shred of guilt for being part of the negotiation to get the merge on the road? Not the tiniest little bit.

DeletedUser93439

pZxdH.jpg

DeletedUser119129

Current war stats:

Screen Shot 2016-07-13 at 00.09.35.png

As you can see, we are quaking in our boots. The 'great' Tyrant war machine has done irreparable damage to us.

Edit: Forgot to mention that as of now we are only 31 hours into tracked war stats for the new tribe. More caps were made by both sides that did not make it into this image.

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
yes, keep bragging about this,when you know none of us was prepared for it. Could show at least a little respect to cool down. But it doesn´t matter it is what it is. And world is far from lost for us. :)

iownedu1

yes, keep bragging about this,when you know none of us was prepared for it. Could show at least a little respect to cool down. But it doesn´t matter it is what it is. And world is far from lost for us. :)

Thats the thing, you should have been prepared the second you knew the alliance was off. You can try to blame someone else for your own mistakes, but it is still your mistake. 2 Weeks to prepare and you spent all of it understacking the why?? frontline. Also i do hope you guys bring your A-game, the world would be boring otherwise.

DeletedUser119129

Being unprepared does not excuse you guys from the fact that you have lost 100+ vills today. It's simply bad planning to not have emergency defence sitting around to conduct snipes. Even then, snipes can be done with offence, so that is again not much of an excuse.

You guys also had two weeks to prepare. It's not like the 1.5 days of cooldown that were violated would have made much of a difference to the level of preparedness that you guys have displayed right now.

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We will. This was just the starting shock. Now things should slowly stabilize. When y´all started attacking we knew we will lost shit ton of villages,but so be it. We will be back.

We sniped, or at least i did. But did it help? no, couldn´t save villages from another attacks, so don´t go around saying we could save them without def.

1,5 or 10 days or even 100 doesn´t matter. If you had any respect you wouln´t have violated it.

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I like marcus the mad! His style, but yet again his pnp is terrible, but if someone would teach this a guy pnp 101 he could go on to be a pnp machine!!

Let´s look at the bright side, pretty much the whole world is at war, the externals are alive and we are all having fun! I am sure tyrant will bring their A game, if they give up they will simply prove what we have thought... they dont deserve a win here.

DeletedUser

I like marcus the mad! His style, but yet again his pnp is terrible, but if someone would teach this a guy pnp 101 he could go on to be a pnp machine!!

Let´s look at the bright side, pretty much the whole world is at war, the externals are alive and we are all having fun! I am sure tyrant will bring their A game, if they give up they will simply prove what we have thought... they dont deserve a win here.

It was actually quite good. If this is poor PnP, would you care to enlighten us on what is good PnP?

DeletedUser119542

And we have another winner.

Recaps should be done with 1 noble, or if you wat to send train, you can split 'em in MS by pressing "add nobleman attack" button.

1ef5da85202d754e1ab427d331aeaafd.png

Winning tribe with very skilled accounts...

DeletedUser59556

More whining and very, and I mean VERY, pathetic attempt at trash talking... concentrate on your villas... they obviously need your attention tyrants. "Blunders" aside, your tribe is still loosing..

DeletedUser93439

More whining and very, and I mean VERY, pathetic attempt at trash talking... concentrate on your villas... they obviously need your attention tyrants. "Blunders" aside, your tribe is still loosing..
The only one whining instead of having a laugh like us is you. The war is far from won.

Nwaro

Reaction score
And we have another winner.

Recaps should be done with 1 noble, or if you wat to send train, you can split 'em in MS by pressing "add nobleman attack" button.

1ef5da85202d754e1ab427d331aeaafd.png

Winning tribe with very skilled accounts...

You don't have much of a clue about how this game and its mechanics work, do you? I'll explain, just for you: send one noble in an attack, half the attacking troops die, noble dies. Send more than one noble in an attack, you have to kill more of the attacking troops to kill all nobles. This means a greater chance of one noble surviving.

Comprehensible?

PS. Why didn't you show the rest of the report so everybody could see you lost a village to this noob?