BREAKING NEWS!

DeletedUser93439

pXYiU.jpg

Ibra Gonza II

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You forgot to mention the reason why Noobs made this move. Like.. Tyrant's intention to break the alliance and move against us.

Don't forget the most important part, mate. Your tribe was first in making plans against us. Not the other way around. So watch what you're saying.

nmason930

Not sure where you get your information, but that was never discussed with our members.

DeletedUser115210

Just to see one world end without a merge would be amazing, especially with how much the players in Noobs 'bigged' themselves up..

Best of luck to both sides

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Not sure where you get your information, but that was never discussed with our members.

I was one of those who was very much against 'teaming up' with why in any fashion but unfortunately ibra is correct. Tyrant did offer Why?? a 'deal' to take us out i happened to see the proof which made me very disappointed really as i was hoping for a good war to finish the world off. Alas its clearly not to be so just got to take the lesser of the two evils really.

DeletedUser93066

I was one of those who was very much against 'teaming up' with why in any fashion but unfortunately ibra is correct. Tyrant did offer Why?? a 'deal' to take us out i happened to see the proof which made me very disappointed really as i was hoping for a good war to finish the world off. Alas its clearly not to be so just got to take the lesser of the two evils really.

What you guys did is pretty shitty in every way you look at it, Please do not lie to yourself to justify your shitty move. You want to win a world via merger "Why's Motto" then be it. If you lie to yourself 100 times it doesn't become a truth just becomes retarded.

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
What you guys did is pretty shitty in every way you look at it, Please do not lie to yourself to justify your shitty move. You want to win a world via merger "Why's Motto" then be it. If you lie to yourself 100 times it doesn't become a truth just becomes retarded.

I actually think its shittier for when a tribe you have an alliance with postpones their war with a mutual enemy indefinitely while also having a 'we wont support our allies' clause in their NAP with said mutual enemy. Mike's shown me all the conversations he had with you and your tribe leaders asking when are you going to attack Why?? with us, when when when when? And the response was always "next week" or "next month" no wonder the dukes got fed up with your incessant procrastination and signed a deal with the metaphorical devil.

Michael Corleone.

I heard about this a few weeks ago about Tyrant planning on attacking their own ally. Nobody buys your sympathy story here either.

Good luck to Noobs and Why!

DeletedUser93439

I heard about this a few weeks ago about Tyrant planning on attacking their own ally. Nobody buys your sympathy story here either.

Good luck to Noobs and Why!
Aren't you in a tribe that is the result of the same crap happening and hasn't made any progress the past month? You're a real star man :cool:

DeletedUser119542

What is the proof of that??
Liars...
This is a classic backstab without honor. You had cooldown that you couldn't respect. And Tyrant wouldn't attack Noobs for sure.

But ok, bitchy move, so look in the mirror if you can and eat sharp.

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Have to give Marcus the mad thumbs up for this newsletter, haven´t seen one of those in ages, not very accurate but i like the try, if i could rep him for that i would.

Flaming back and forth i don´t know, i usually don´t go down that road, but let´s look at some facts.

1. Tyrant have been certain that they will win this world from start, god knows why but it´s something they have been sure of from start.
2. Tyrant bailed on their first real war, came asking for a nap with WHY?? because they were no longer getting the stats they wanted.
3. Tyrant have been allies with noobs since early this world, they never helped their ally and even put in nap agreement with why they would not support their ally in any way.
4.Tyrant claims they have been fighting since the start? They have picked some small tribes to eat for sure but really not done much more.
5.Tyrant is surprised they have not yet earned respect in this world and are amazed that their "ally" is not going to gang bang why with them so they can get easy win.

But ill make exeption this time, go down that road.

I also know Tyrant has alot of nice guys and quality players, wish you all good luck, lets have some fun!

DeletedUser93066

I actually think its shittier for when a tribe you have an alliance with postpones their war with a mutual enemy indefinitely while also having a 'we wont support our allies' clause in their NAP with said mutual enemy. Mike's shown me all the conversations he had with you and your tribe leaders asking when are you going to attack Why?? with us, when when when when? And the response was always "next week" or "next month" no wonder the dukes got fed up with your incessant procrastination and signed a deal with the metaphorical devil.

We postpone What? Man please get your facts straight, My former Co did arrange this NAP because Noobs wasn't capable of helping us with WHY war and the war had turned into a stalemate and obviously our growth was stunt. While Noobs were getting their asses handed with a tribe called Korea which thanks to Tyrant who jumped in and helped with even while fighting Why?! Secondly there was no terms where we said we wont support WHY enemies , OFC we will support our Ally and we have when they asked us to, I still have logs where WHY leadership whined about us supporting NOOBS and where we said OFC we will support our Ally.

Anyways since the NAP was arranged and as Andrid said and I will admit it, My former Co basically bent us backwards to get this NAP behind my back which practically cost me to go pretty inactive and loose all motivation for a long time along with the fact I loved spending my time with my first born than this retarded game where Lying and deception is the only merit to win anymore. We did take longer than we should have to jump on WHY I will take the full responsibility for that as I was super inactive and couldnt just told my council to bug off when they decided to extend the NAP. But nothing we have done should driven former Noobs to act so dishonestly and be some double standard hypocrite who had laughed at WHY for as long as I remember for how they played the game and yet merged with them just because I failed to response to their merger offer cause I was too busy with real life. Truly pathetic.

Anyways I will be off from this nonsense and good luck with winning this world.

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
We postpone What? Man please get your facts straight, My former Co did arrange this NAP because Noobs wasn't capable of helping us with WHY war and the war had turned into a stalemate and obviously our growth was stunt. While Noobs were getting their asses handed with a tribe called Korea which thanks to Tyrant who jumped in and helped with even while fighting Why?! Secondly there was no terms where we said we wont support WHY enemies , OFC we will support our Ally and we have when they asked us to, I still have logs where WHY leadership whined about us supporting NOOBS and where we said OFC we will support our Ally.

Anyways since the NAP was arranged and as Andrid said and I will admit it, My former Co basically bent us backwards to get this NAP behind my back which practically cost me to go pretty inactive and loose all motivation for a long time along with the fact I loved spending my time with my first born than this retarded game where Lying and deception is the only merit to win anymore. We did take longer than we should have to jump on WHY I will take the full responsibility for that as I was super inactive and couldnt just told my council to bug off when they decided to extend the NAP. But nothing we have done should driven former Noobs to act so dishonestly and be some double standard hypocrite who had laughed at WHY for as long as I remember for how they played the game and yet merged with them just because I failed to response to their merger offer cause I was too busy with real life. Truly pathetic.

Anyways I will be off from this nonsense and good luck with winning this world.

Actually you did respond to a merger offer and gave us a whopping FIVE!!! spots which is pretty ridiculous. I dont know why you're trying to spin things on this public forum when you and i both know that the facts are different? Like i understand the point of PnP but you're arguing with me as if i dont know what im talking about when i do. I'll be the first to admit i laughed at why and their family hugging strategies but as time went on im starting to see that even if thats true its not like Tyrant have done anything better. You NAPd them after like 2 weeks for a 3 month period. For the last month you were eating/mass recruiting APEX (made me laugh the moment we got close to you in points you gained an extra 6-7 members overnight) then extended the nap for 2 more months along with very vague promises that you'll cancel it without any kind of indication of when that would be.

At this point we just got fed up and said fuck it what have these guys actually done for us? The only time im aware of any tyrant supporting a noobs player was shockandawe i think it was supported 99jr when he was getting opped and he did that without telling anyone else in tyrant because we all knew about your little "no support ally clause". Then the worst part. The actual worst part for me was when i saw a mail that was sent to your members saying "we've cancelled nap, expires in a week, get ready for action in 2-3 weeks". At this i just facepalmed and went with the flow, too little too late from our "allies".

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Core has always had a way of trying to spin the facts to suit his ego.

Tyrant was fighting Why? when we agreed to an alliance with them. We made it clear that we wouldn't be able to help in the Why? war for a while especially since we didn't have much of/if any front with Why? at that time.

As to the war with SK/NK, we didn't need their help at all. Tyrant wanted easy villages so they jumped on SK/NK from their side in k55.

When SK/NK were finished off, we still had not front with Why? and Tyrant had secured a NAP with them. We started working on cleaning up STARK in our backline and eating brown dots in our cluster and worked out some recruitment of Llamas players which in turn caused Llamas to fall apart and Why? recruited the ones that we didn't recruit.

War with Why? was inevitable and finally came. Meanwhile, Tyrant still had a NAP with them and were busy eating easy APEX villages. We pushed many times in shared council chat to have them start warring Why? with us and they kept putting it off.

Also, relations between Tyrant and Noobs were never strong. It was like pulling teeth to get players to talk to each other in the shared chats and sometimes they went days with no one talking despite many failed attempts to change things. Allies who don't support each other and who don't fight wars together aren't truly allies at all.

Hearing that some Tyrant leaders were working behind the scenes to secure Noobs downfall was the last straw that forced the end of the alliance.

Despite everything, I was essentially the only one in Noobs that even tried to argue against having a NAP with Why? and remaining allies with Tyrant. I hate politics and I just wanted to stay loyal to an ally. However, I was reminded by several that our ally did nothing for us and were trying to stab us in the back. I chose to follow the friends I have been playing with for the last couple of years and will now work towards securing Tyrant's downfall.

DeletedUser59556

Good show with all the whining. I don't normally post, just like to read and laugh.. but this one is particularly funny to me. Seems the tribe that has done their fair share of merging shouldn't be complaining about a "merge." except it wasn't a true merge, since we left many of our mates behind. The point of the game is to dominate the map.. and I'm pretty sure that's what this move did. If you are upset over it, and you got a little butt-hurt over the move, maybe you should have treated your allies better. Hey, its cool though... come on here and keep whining as your village losses keep piling up..