Bring back speed.

DeletedUser

Come on. Get it done, bring back speed, come on, .net needs a speed. COME ON ALREADY!

DeletedUser114002

If ever speed comes back here I will make a elite speed team with members from all the servers and I am going to have some fun

DeletedUser

Go do it on uk, .net won't reopen, but uk replaced it and has similarly decent rounds and mods

DeletedUser114667

Just give one of us the means to run them and we will do it.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Never played speed and don't think I'd have any interest other than maybe a game or two but that would be about it.

DeletedUser

Thanks for that great addition to the thread. Really adds that special something to it.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thanks for that great addition to the thread. Really adds that special something to it.

It actually does. Everyone here is raving about speed. I don't think there is a need for it on .net. It's a waste of tribal wars resources that can be spent on improving on my slow world experience. If they introduced a few each year I might play but I still doubt it. I think they already have a few each year anyway or you can play on .UK. You're just mad I don't agree with you and butthurt they got rid of speed. Boo hoo.

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
speed is great especially when you are waiting for nukes to land or when you have nothing else on, 3/4 hr rounds a day would be better than whats happening at the moment.

DeletedUser108293

Well speed is great fun fair sure but to be honest I wasnt really good at it while i played it. I am better when the game is slow :D

I think a speed world cant hurt eh?

Irontusk

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'd like to see speed rounds back on .net too. I'm not really privy to Inno's market stats, though, but I think it's probable the amount of money coming on from speed was seeing a downward trend over here while staying stable or improving on localised markets.

And personally, I think that's because with a smaller subset of players, there's gonna be less super-players exploiting all the lower skill ones. So more people are able to play speed without getting utterly murdered by the same few gents :icon_razz:

That said, if you drum up enough support, you bring guys over from other markets who want to play .net, you bring back old players, or you can get more interest from the slow world players on here again, then it's possible we can get their business chaps to give it a squiz.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'd like to see speed rounds back on .net too. I'm not really privy to Inno's market stats, though, but I think it's probable the amount of money coming on from speed was seeing a downward trend over here while staying stable or improving on localised markets.

And personally, I think that's because with a smaller subset of players, there's gonna be less super-players exploiting all the lower skill ones. So more people are able to play speed without getting utterly murdered by the same few gents :icon_razz:

That said, if you drum up enough support, you bring guys over from other markets who want to play .net, you bring back old players, or you can get more interest from the slow world players on here again, then it's possible we can get their business chaps to give it a squiz.

Why wouldn't you be happy to just play .uk?