Bring me back up to speed

DeletedUser

Well W20, how the face of the world has changed since i last poked my head in around these parts.

So.... by the looks of things, i've missed alot in the last 10 months (or more? i'm not sure..), anyone fancy giving me a quick run down of what's happened or linking me to 1 or 2 prominent threads to help me catch up?

Oh yeah, and howdy to all my former {SD} buddies if any of you are still around.

~R64

aakminer1234

Basically, G.U.W rose to power and beat all the top tribes quite badly. If you look at TW stats, the map can show you all.

But then, the G.U.W tribe split into Prime, Sparta, and S.A.W...

Right guys?!

DeletedUser

Sounds like someone is attempting to extract the urine.

theoneyoucantstand

Basically, G.U.W rose to power and beat all the top tribes quite badly. If you look at TW stats, the map can show you all.

But then, the G.U.W tribe split into Prime, Sparta, and S.A.W...

Right guys?!

I lol'd...

Just kind of funny.

DeletedUser

Prime have been around since June 2008, just like G.U.W and S-3. There werent any splits.

DeletedUser

Well W20, how the face of the world has changed since i last poked my head in around these parts.

So.... by the looks of things, i've missed alot in the last 10 months (or more? i'm not sure..), anyone fancy giving me a quick run down of what's happened or linking me to 1 or 2 prominent threads to help me catch up?

Oh yeah, and howdy to all my former {SD} buddies if any of you are still around.

~R64

Well, let's see.....

You quit when people needed you, and that's about it!

Last edited by a moderator:

aakminer1234

Prime have been around since June 2008, just like G.U.W and S-3. There werent any splits.

Stan, you don't know the history...

G.U.W one by one took all the big tribes like KillTom and BK and beat them all. Now only remnants of that tribe remain through the newly strengthened tribes that are ranked in the top now. Cmon Prime, Sparta, and SAW members - back me up =p

DeletedUser

Aakminer already told you what happened....

"opens door"

DeletedUser

wow so much hostility. well prime are basically owning everyone. thats all you really need to know. and prime is a tribe that broke off of guw.

guw owned the whole world so we didnt want the world to end so we split. now the 4 remaining tribes off of GUW are at war for various reasons.

DeletedUser

no one basically. most either deleted or gave their accounts away.

DeletedUser

There's a few people around, not so many from when you actually played....not your little two week return and bail >.>

Most of them got tired of getting banned mostly, and I talked a few people into deleting with me lol

DeletedUser71060

might have something to do with prime getting every one banned there way of winning

DeletedUser

Jesus Guyver you're hung up on that. I returned originally cos I thought things were on the way to being sorted out in my life. I was wrong and had to deal with things.
Not happy with the decision in the slightest, w20 was one of my 2 favourite worlds i've played; but life has to come first.

Who's leading prime now? Did HTM properly leave in the end or was he still there behind closed doors?

DeletedUser

Jesus Guyver you're hung up on that. I returned originally cos I thought things were on the way to being sorted out in my life. I was wrong and had to deal with things.
Not happy with the decision in the slightest, w20 was one of my 2 favourite worlds i've played; but life has to come first.

Who's leading prime now? Did HTM properly leave in the end or was he still there behind closed doors?

HTM has been gone for as long as Hulk has practically. He was around but never leading after that.

DeletedUser71060

this world is full of average players now doing very little all the decent players either got bored had real life issues or got banned

DeletedUser71060

yes im a average player im no better than any one in prime and prime is full of average players you cant name anyone in prime who has done anything special in attack or defence
the best players i have know on this world was runican and wizzy until they decided they had, had enough my personal opinion obviously thats open for discussion which im sure you will want to have your say

DeletedUser

yes im a average player im no better than any one in prime and prime is full of average players you cant name anyone in prime who has done anything special in attack or defence
the best players i have know on this world was runican and wizzy until they decided they had, had enough my personal opinion obviously thats open for discussion which im sure you will want to have your say

Ampac has done plenty of special things