Bring me back up to speed

DeletedUser

yeah Hate. was never in any wars,damn you found me out:icon_sad:

i agree hulk/kong/whatever never did as much as we probably could and perhaps should have,although we still did more than other tribes really(and its not like prime ever really did much back then) but i actually did quite a bit in the early stages of w32 as a part of Hate.(which..is kind of in my sig and you should have perhaps looked up before saying what you did)

http://www.twstats.com/en32/index.p...&id=428&pn=359&type=gain&enemy=-1&min=0&max=0

Lol, there's a secret to that tho

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
[spoil][/spoil]

see i like you so this isn't a flame but this is how you can tell your not in the same league as ricky, lodda, Air, richard, Edit in Bong (cause he rules) and so on...

players of this quality never stay 3 years in a world cause they find it boring, your top 5 in every way now what? fight the noobs all across the world for the next 2 years why so i can claim victory over people they know are not nearly as good as there are.

You don't see the point here, the gauge for a strong tribe(strong tribemembers) is the that tribe will conquer the world. World12 is the perfect example of this. Lodda is still playing world 1, he wants to see that world close. (Every player wants a world close its should be the primary objective of every top players.)

If your gone because of special circumstances then its because of something you did wrong.

I always say this the strong will survive no matter what ( getting bored is lamest excuse in tribal wars).

As for for posting other world stats, this doesn't affect my perception of you, ( a high caliber player will grow in any world they play) In fact they can be always in the top 1-200. ( Also there are options to see if your real strong Play from center to rim, Or rimplayer to conquer the center.)

rich26ca

i got what you were saying mate, just don't think it applies to ricky i've played with rick a few times now and you would be hard pressed to find a better player. and lodda hasn't played that world from start too finish he hasn't done that on any world. he give his accounts away most of the time and creates new accounts to play on other worlds. returning if something catches his eye as being fun. but when you are #1 in like 5 worlds over 4 years i'd say it would get pretty boring to attack some of the people playing w20 now.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You don't see the point here, the gauge for a strong tribe(strong tribemembers) is the that tribe will conquer the world. World12 is the perfect example of this. Lodda is still playing world 1, he wants to see that world close. (Every player wants a world close its should be the primary objective of every top players.)

If your gone because of special circumstances then its because of something you did wrong.

I always say this the strong will survive no matter what ( getting bored is lamest excuse in tribal wars).

As for for posting other world stats, this doesn't affect my perception of you, ( a high caliber player will grow in any world they play) In fact they can be always in the top 1-200. ( Also there are options to see if your real strong Play from center to rim, Or rimplayer to conquer the center.)

how so? this IS a game

how does sticking around in a dying/dead world for years and nobling whatever garbage players are left(or in your case tons of abandoned and intribe) make one a "better" player than a good player that gets bored and quits when the world decays and other good players leave,good tribes fall apart etc?

as for the other world comment ill take that as a "no not even close" :icon_razz:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i got what you were saying mate, just don't think it applies to ricky i've played with rick a few times now and you would be hard pressed to find a better player. and lodda hasn't played that world from start too finish he hasn't done that on any world. he give his accounts away most of the time and creates new accounts to play on other worlds. returning if something catches his eye as being fun. but when you are #1 in like 5 worlds over 4 years i'd say it would get pretty boring to attack some of the people playing w20 now.

Ok, lodda is a perfect example of a top caliber player who recognize skills of others (he lets his account be played by others but still has access to it.)

Now if you say that attacking the now players of world 20 is boring ( you can't prove that because the accounts that needed to attack them are not existing anymore). So this is only talk...In fact an opinion or perception of this world.

Sometimes a player gets bored because the villages for expansion are only in close proximity(barbs), they dont go to the frontlines (100hours away). If you look at other world maps( top player world maps) they go where the fight is.

Rich, a game always needs closure you need to know who is the real winner, the real winner isn't the tribe itself but what makes the tribe. Players who dedicate, teach, motivate others. Flame me all you want about quality, quantity, huggers. If you don't finish it your still not a winner. As always my friend Colin tells me " It's not a sprint its a marathon."

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
how so? this IS a game

how does sticking around in a dying/dead world for years and nobling whatever garbage players are left(or in your case tons of abandoned and intribe) make one a "better" player than a good player that gets bored and quits when the world decays and other good players leave,good tribes fall apart etc?

as for the other world comment ill take that as a "no not even close" :icon_razz:

Excuses, excuses..Your still got a long way to go. A few million points doesn't cut it..You better bring me something to change my opinion and perception of you.

As a player (Rickyson1) bring me something that proves your a good player. (few noblements of the enemies doesn't cut), (talk is cheap.)

DeletedUser

As a player (Rickyson1) bring me something that proves your a good player. (few noblements of the enemies doesn't cut), (talk is cheap.)

Prove that you're a good player. Having a large account that you've played the entire world doesn't prove shit btw.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Excuses, excuses..Your still got a long way to go. A few million points doesn't cut it..You better bring me something to change my opinion and perception of you.

You suck. Simple as that.

rich26ca

not flaming don't wanna really do that anymore as a player lets say i have matured a bit.

just expressing my thought on why i feel there is holes in your theory. it does take Patience to get where you have and i don't agree with the above statement just play a diff style then the players mentioned above.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Prove that you're a good player. Having a large account that you've played the entire world doesn't prove shit btw.

I'm not saying I'm a good player, but you guys preaching that everyone's a noob in world 20 it's something I need to answer. All players are former noobs. There is no player that started out great.

Look into your post air. All your theory on how good a tribe is HULK(the gauge for everthing great in tribal wars is Hulk?)Hulk is the best..blah, blah, blah but where are they now? Hulk leaders tried thier best but they definetly lost.

Some quit due to real life(acceptable), some quit due to boredom(lame), some do something bad(lamer). Then the real pathetic thing about is that they post here and insult other players who play this world, guys get real if your not playing this world don't insult others don't embarass others. It just shows that you wan't to play this world but can't.

DeletedUser

Look into your post air. All your theory on how good a tribe is HULK(the gauge for everthing great in tribal wars is Hulk?)Hulk is the best..blah, blah, blah but where are they now? Hulk leaders tried thier best but they definetly lost.

Some quit due to real life(acceptable), some quit due to boredom(lame), some do something bad(lamer). Then the real pathetic thing about is that they post here and insult other players who play this world, guys get real if your not playing this world don't insult others don't embarass others. It just shows that you wan't to play this world but can't.

Please do quote where I ever said Hulk is the best tribe in tw. It's far from it. But yeah, I do think Hulk was better than any other tribe on w20.

And lol, sure Hulk lost. Did any tribe defeat them though? No. Outlasted, yes; defeat, no.

But obviously this entire thing is over ricky posting your nobling stats. If you're embarrassed by those stats, don't create them.

Last edited by a moderator:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Please do quote where I ever said Hulk is the best tribe in tw. It's far from it. But yeah, I do think Hulk was better than any other tribe on w20.

And lol, sure Hulk lost. Did any tribe defeat them though? No. Outlasted, yes; defeat, no.

But obviously this entire thing is over ricky posting your nobling stats. If you're embarrassed by those stats, don't create them.

Still missing the whole point eh...

Review what we talked about here, arrogance of some players are their undoing.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Still missing the whole point eh...

Review what we talked about here, arrogance of some players are their undoing.

You think outlasting makes the tribe better. Which is stupid, honestly.

Lets put it a different way. Hulk's skill level was better than Prime's was/is/ever will be. 90% of people would agree with that and the rest are all in Prime. I'd prefer being in the tribe that would've beaten the other tribe in a war through nobling and actually defeating them rather than the tribe that stuck around long enough to win without confrontation.

Ok, for you, it's all about being in the tribe that wins the world. Good for you, that's your style of playing I suppose. In my opinion it's idiotic, but whatever floats your boat. Now the common player who isn't a complete beginner to the game doesn't play to win the world. They don't think that long-term considering it can take 3-5+ years to accomplish that. They play for what's fun. Which is nobling enemies, being successful, and being in a skilled tribe and becoming skilled players themselves. Very few people want to devote years and years of their lives playing a game that (when you're a good player) becomes less and less and less of a challenge as time goes on. If it's not a challenge it's not fun. Splitting 20 minute trains isn't fun. Nobling someone who doesn't know what splitting trains is, isn't fun. And that's how old world's become.

Maybe to someone who enjoys nobling only noobs, which I consider tribalhugs, playing a world for 5 years sounds like great fun. But to anyone who doesn't want to simply spend their time doing something so easy, it's ridiculous to play a world for 5 freakin years.

I'm not saying sticking around makes you a noob, but it certainly doesn't mean you're better than those who chose to leave.

This logic that sticking around makes you better than those that chose not to is just stupid. Especially considering the players we're talking about could easily beat you at any stage of the game. Had you been in ricky's, mine, bong's, wizzy's, KBK's, numerous others 15x15 you wouldn't be here(or you'd have had to restart). The same for the same K. Surviving doesn't make you better. It simply means you managed to be in an area where the players were worse than you are.

I swear to god, if you go back to being maker ampac, I'll shoot you.

Last edited by a moderator:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This not the answer I was hoping for. Ok I'll answer your points.

It's not outlasting its winning. ( Every tribe in my opinion has down point and just how the members or tribal leadership handles it in transition passing leadership battons to competitve leaders and seeing the he gets the job done.)
As for skill level. ( you'll never know the real skill of an enemy tribe unless you fight them for a long time.). Ex. Rim tribe's vs Core Tribes..(in your opinion the rim outlasted the core members.) Also if you get nobled by a 20 minute train..Seriously the player or players shouldn't last long if you let that player still play and outlasted you that makes him a winner right?

As for nobling noobs, highpoint barbs, you need what you need to do completely dominate the area you want to conquer.. Lol you don't want enemies villas in your 7x7.

And 15x15 you'll never know right we haven't have a chance( but my answer here it's tribal wars you'll never have to fight alone those hardcore players)... A future challenge perhaps.. :)

If a tribe outlasted every tribe and beaten everyone that makes him a winner right. Ex. World 12

Well maybe our talk will go in circles.( Maybe my logic is wrong ) hehehe, but it's fun.

DeletedUser65647

This is it....*sigh*

1. Yes it is true if most of us(and it definately includes me) had started close to any ex hulkers, we would have been rimmed immediately. I was a complete noob back then,
2. BUT if anyone and I mean anyone including you Air, would start right now on a new world I surely would give you tough fight, that I can promise.
3. What you ex fellows doesn't get is that playing TW isn't rocket science. We who are from the rim have learned to play.
4. Of course there is still players in Prime that isn't as good as any of the ex-hulkers, but there is also I am sure those who actually are better. Now that is.
5. On a tribal level we will never know exactly how good Hulk would have been on a grand scale. It just isn't the same thing - doing those OPs you did on a few continents with accounts that has neetly formed clusters to exercise its commands with - compared to the present wide spread accounts in a more complex environement. Just look at a map and se what it looks like.
6. Agreed. Its all about having fun - any other reasons is just stupid. But whats constitutes fun could differ. One challenge is for sure questions about leadership and holding people together - yeah be able to outlast others....lol. But and this is my main point here, tribal wars w20 could still be fun for individual efforts and no one should be the judge of the opposite.

Sidenote on skill: there is in tribalwars only one genuine skill that has nothing to do with knowledge and intelligence. That is breaking/spliting seconds into parts. A highly skilled player could break a second into eight parts, but it will do with four. That is also how TW gets spiritual.

/JH

DeletedUser

you summed it all up. and as for the noobs populating W20, i can insult anyone i want and call anyone i want a noob.

Hows your account bong? Oh yeah, poof. Just seemed to evaporate :lol:

so your still playing now what makes you think you could actually beat me now
your living in dream land please some one give him an account on w20 the boy needs a to be taught a lesson

ampac your right the forums are a bit more lively but we could do better if guy actually new what he was talking about

I'd happily take you on. Sadly, there is a number of factors that stop this:

A. Nobody in there right mind would give me an account on W20 xD
B. Your ass is getting kicked by Prime, meaning if I was to actually get an account, and it was actually near you, the stats would prove nothing other than me giving you the last hammering blow.
C. I am lazy, and I hate sending mass nukes, timing nobles and support ect on a account larger than 500k. I kinda hate late game, especially on an account I didn't start.

Capiche?

DeletedUser62954

Hows your account bong? Oh yeah, poof. Just seemed to evaporate :lol:

I'd happily take you on. Sadly, there is a number of factors that stop this:

A. Nobody in there right mind would give me an account on W20 xD
B. Your ass is getting kicked by Prime, meaning if I was to actually get an account, and it was actually near you, the stats would prove nothing other than me giving you the last hammering blow.
C. I am lazy, and I hate sending mass nukes, timing nobles and support ect on a account larger than 500k. I kinda hate late game, especially on an account I didn't start.

Capiche?

yeah, my account is gone, but i'm over it. i'm actually glad i my account didn't survive long enough to be a part of a world populated by the likes of you. fighting the likes of you is not much of a challenge. and besides i have a new account, and hopefully it's gonna be better than the one i had before.

in case you want to get spanked why not go and take an account in W49... i'd gladly kick your ass for you.

nobody probably likes to give you an account since they know it will just be wasted on you so its better to just let them turn barb