Bring me back up to speed

rich26ca

ah now here is a true failure ampac, the kind that lets others decided when its time too quit, hense why no one would give him an account. Players that come under attack then quit, now that is the lamest player around hey Nonsou?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I feel like posting since I have time, and as there are numerous things I disagree with ITT I will:

To Ampac: I'm not going to simply state that due to you guys still being on this world you automatically are worse players, because this isn't necessarily the case. I'm actually pretty confident some of you could take on most of the x-Hulkers. On the other hand, claiming you're actually better players than some of the older ones just because you outlasted them doesn't make any sense. I can state, and nearly as a fact, that players like KBK and especially Lodda would beat anyone left on this world, hands down. You could say that I cannot be sure about this because a direct confrontation never occurred.

Just consider the following: Could we never claim a tiger would beat a squirrel in a fight because they don't live in the same environment?

To Airsofter: Go away you Hulk fanboy :icon_razz:. On a more serious note, realistically Hulk was nowhere near as good as you claim it to have been. Hulk might have been a tribe in the core, but it didn't exist in the very early stages of the game where most of the good players take part in. By the time Hulk was formed most of the very good players already left. So at the stage where the flame wars between Hulk and Prime went on it was mostly only persistent players of the core vs persistent players on the rim.

To Ricky: I told you you'd like Hate. :icon_wink:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm not saying I'm a good player, but you guys preaching that everyone's a noob in world 20 it's something I need to answer. All players are former noobs. There is no player that started out great.

Look into your post air. All your theory on how good a tribe is HULK(the gauge for everthing great in tribal wars is Hulk?)Hulk is the best..blah, blah, blah but where are they now? Hulk leaders tried thier best but they definetly lost.

Some quit due to real life(acceptable), some quit due to boredom(lame), some do something bad(lamer). Then the real pathetic thing about is that they post here and insult other players who play this world, guys get real if your not playing this world don't insult others don't embarass others. It just shows that you wan't to play this world but can't.

I never claim I'm a better player.

I always preach the strong will survive.

And world 20 is full of strong players who are still playing. Respect to them and to their work.

Good Job Guys!!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser65647

I feel like posting since I have time, and as there are numerous things I disagree with ITT I will:

To Ampac: I'm not going to simply state that due to you guys still being on this world you automatically are worse players, because this isn't necessarily the case. I'm actually pretty confident some of you could take on most of the x-Hulkers. On the other hand, claiming you're actually better players than some of the older ones just because you outlasted them doesn't make any sense. I can state, and nearly as a fact, that players like KBK and especially Lodda would beat anyone left on this world, hands down. You could say that I cannot be sure about this because a direct confrontation never occurred.

Just consider the following: Could we never claim a tiger would beat a squirrel in a fight because they don't live in the same environment?

To Airsofter: Go away you Hulk fanboy :icon_razz:. On a more serious note, realistically Hulk was nowhere near as good as you claim it to have been. Hulk might have been a tribe in the core, but it didn't exist in the very early stages of the game where most of the good players take part in. By the time Hulk was formed most of the very good players already left. So at the stage where the flame wars between Hulk and Prime went on it was mostly only persistent players of the core vs persistent players on the rim.

Agreed on all points.
Amen to our Founder.

/JH

rich26ca

of course he would lean that way... he is the founder...

and hulks core players were Hug so really they were here at the start atleast with in the first few months. and they changed there name alot ending with hulk not starting there. but if your basing it off the core players of a tribe then they were here at the start.

and a question didn't prime start as ng1 and ng2?

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

lol i really did,too bad that world had to age and decay like every other :icon_sad:

and hulks core players were Hug so really they were here at the start atleast with in the first few months. and they changed there name alot ending with hulk not starting there. but if your basing it off the core players of a tribe then they were here at the start.

its kind of true though really,a bunch of the better players that were playing w20 at the start did in fact quit by then(jamm for example i remember was playing w20 at the start,also those hug core members you mention a lot of them quit too by then like the original owner of the -owned- account for one example,plus the few good players from those korean tribes in the core(there weren't many sure but there were some,uh 4leaf as one example i guess),another example that comes to mind of a good player who quit by then was the.robot.

yes some did stay(lodda,kbk etc) but a LOT left

rich26ca

true but you guys were always great at bring in good players to replace... i know alot will disagree but like hefty... got lazy but knows his stuff. and i'm not saying that it was the best, hate w32 and fear w2 all were better in my opinion then hulk/hug/care... i think we were stating more for this world then others. in this world hulk was the best prime is #2 i normally would have given that too who? since they technically had that spot longer but prime has made some decent moves to position themselves as number one.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
true but you guys were always great at bring in good players to replace... i know alot will disagree but like hefty... got lazy but knows his stuff. and i'm not saying that it was the best, hate w32 and fear w2 all were better in my opinion then hulk/hug/care... i think we were stating more for this world then others. in this world hulk was the best prime is #2 i normally would have given that too who? since they technically had that spot longer but prime has made some decent moves to position themselves as number one.

Good points rich, I agree. Seems a good factor for leadership is also transition of old leaders to new leaders. The legacy they will leave behind will bear a good motivation for other memebers.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure what I've claimed it to be. Only thing I remember is it being the best tribe on w20.

And Hulk did exist since the beginning of the game. It's first form was Hug and wizzydizzy led it for a month and it was rank 1 I believe. Wizzy then had to leave, and Hug disbanded. Some quit, some went to other tribes. Then wizzy came back a bit later and created Hulk with lots of the same members that were in Hug(Chuckiie, brann15 for example). Most of the best players were in Hug. There were others scattered about in other tribes but not as heavily grouped as in Hug. However, by the time of Hulk-Prime flame wars most of the original Hug was already gone.

DeletedUser

As far as I remember Hug was only 10-20 players throughout most of it, Hulk on the other hand was a 40-60 member tribe. There is quite a difference. And even out of those 10-20 players not every one of them was top notch, so my point still stands.

As to your question, ng1 and ng2? Are these the names I attributed to the groups of people I kicked out at some point or something? Prime has been Prime since the very start.

I'm not sure what I've claimed it to be. Only thing I remember is it being the best tribe on w20.

And Hulk did exist since the beginning of the game. It's first form was Hug and wizzydizzy led it for a month and it was rank 1 I believe. Wizzy then had to leave, and Hug disbanded. Some quit, some went to other tribes. Then wizzy came back a bit later and created Hulk with lots of the same members that were in Hug(Chuckiie, brann15 for example). Most of the best players were in Hug. There were others scattered about in other tribes but not as heavily grouped as in Hug. However, by the time of Hulk-Prime flame wars most of the original Hug was already gone.

I was talking about the time when Hulk and Prime were continually flaming each other. I don't know about the very old school days, since at that point in time Prime might not even have existed yet and consequently comparisons are pretty hard to make. Yes, Hug was a better tribe than Prime based on the average skill level per player. On the other and correct me if I'm wrong, Hulk was a far bigger and in my opinion worse tribe.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As far as I remember Hug was only 10-20 players throughout most of it, Hulk on the other hand was a 40-60 member tribe. There is quite a difference. And even out of those 10-20 players not every one of them was top notch, so my point still stands.

As to your question, ng1 and ng2? Are these the names I attributed to the groups of people I kicked out at some point or something? Prime has been Prime since the very start.

I was talking about the time when Hulk and Prime were continually flaming each other. I don't know about the very old school days, since at that point in time Prime might not even have existed yet and consequently comparisons are pretty hard to make. Yes, Hug was a better tribe than Prime based on the average skill level per player. On the other and correct me if I'm wrong, Hulk was a far bigger and in my opinion worse tribe.

i miss those days a lot :icon_sad:,various parts of w32 forum history too,even w6 a little when i was on that forum way back lol

i actually think thats a big part of why i quit worlds and why i dislike late game so much,all the good forum antagonists(or for that matter even all the fun ones that aren't any good at it haha) tend to disappear over time and then the forums just feel dead and boring :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

ah now here is a true failure ampac, the kind that lets others decided when its time too quit, hense why no one would give him an account. Players that come under attack then quit, now that is the lamest player around hey Nonsou?:icon_rolleyes:

Lols and giggles rich.

My only failure on this world was activity and being a noob when I first started out.

How are your failures? Big list, right?

@Bong: Cool story bro.

rich26ca

Hmmm failures...

1. FEAR?! my first and only creation tribe, won't do it again just not a leader just a player i've found... don't mind helping but not looking to try my had at leadership.

other then that can't really think of any... I quit world 20 months ago as i had no friends left on the world save one or two and they weren't in my tribe. that coupled with the direction fear was heading after my absence due to work with new leadership. i quit, wasn't under heavy attacks infact. i stuck it out weeks longer then i wanted so i could deal with incoming attacks before deleting on all worlds.

I recently returned in a new account as a fluke a player was quitting and mailed me, i was sick at home at the time and figured why not.

SO thats 1 for me and how about nonsou how many account have you gone through, how many of them were nobled out. and how many failing tribes were you apart of?

ah thats right, lol... you've got a wide lead on me:lol:

DeletedUser

i miss those days a lot :icon_sad:,various parts of w32 forum history too,even w6 a little when i was on that forum way back lol

Erion + Me = Deadly combo you could not handle. :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser59335

Erion + Me = Deadly combo you could not handle. :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

I feel forgotten :icon_confused: then again I miss Erion, he was so nice and yeah :icon_twisted: twisted. So rich I'm sure I could defeat Nounsu in many accounts on this world but yeah none of them were defeated :(

DeletedUser

Hug was between 20 and 30 members. It was on the higher end of that, though. Hulk, when first formed was like 40-42 members.

And don't backstep, you said Hulk wasn't around in the beginning when all the good players are. So, yeah, you were talking about old school days:icon_wink:

Yeah, I'll concede by the time Hulk had formed, it was a worse tribe. It still retained some great players from Hug though. By the time of the Hulk-Prime flame wars, Hulk was still a good tribe. Not as good as Hug due to players quitting, but Hulk was still better than Prime at the time.

I luv u oP

rich26ca

So rich I'm sure I could defeat Nounsu in many accounts on this world but yeah none of them were defeated :(

hey junk been forever mate ;)

and yes thats true not true;y defeated as in rimmed, he quits long before that:lol:

low blow sorry nonsu

DeletedUser

Hmmm failures...

1. FEAR?! my first and only creation tribe, won't do it again just not a leader just a player i've found... don't mind helping but not looking to try my had at leadership.

other then that can't really think of any... I quit world 20 months ago as i had no friends left on the world save one or two and they weren't in my tribe. that coupled with the direction fear was heading after my absence due to work with new leadership. i quit, wasn't under heavy attacks infact. i stuck it out weeks longer then i wanted so i could deal with incoming attacks before deleting on all worlds.

I recently returned in a new account as a fluke a player was quitting and mailed me, i was sick at home at the time and figured why not.

SO thats 1 for me and how about nonsou how many account have you gone through, how many of them were nobled out. and how many failing tribes were you apart of?

ah thats right, lol... you've got a wide lead on me:lol:

LOL, I could make a large essay and continue fanning the flames but i'll just put this to you:

Back up your statements with evidence.

Kay, thanks.

hey junk been forever mate ;)

and yes thats true not true;y defeated as in rimmed, he quits long before that:lol:

low blow sorry nonsu

*giggles*

Kay, again, proof?

DeletedUser71060

you show proof your any better now than when you played w20 lol :}
rich dont need evidence every one knows how bad you were, are ,going to be .
so fan the flames

Last edited:

HeftySmurf

i have the biggest thing, i got bored and lazy and broke the biggest account

*dances around the room*