Bring on the Trumpets

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This thread is so utterly stupid and pointless.

fail1rs1.jpg

DeletedUser

not everything that's useless and stupid is fail. i mean take ben for example. oj :p

DeletedUser

"not everything that's useless and stupid is fail. i mean take ben for example. oj :p"

i move my statement to "dead and buried"

DeletedUser67326

then you do not know what you are on about then....

DeletedUser67326

yes thats right, you are a semali pirate....*WAITS FOR AMERICAN SECRET SERVICE TO SHOOT HIM IN THE HEAD*

DeletedUser

well besides the fact i'm not... :/ and the fact i don't think the waiting will end soon touch wood, you're below average, and by that i mean you fail.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:/ well, that was 2 paragraphs in an APP and i almost caught up with a lot of people. so you are still mediocre.

DeletedUser

anyway cats cant sense things....
its a fact that people who suffered from WOII had a cat because they could feel danger comming, in the shape of vergeltungswaffe 1 and 2, or in other words, the V1 and V2 bombs/rockets.

they sensed the danger, and they got more restless, and stressed,
and went to a safe place, mostly the basement or outside.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Cats did? Well if they did they are smarter then i thought. I saw a short film with a cat who tried to catch a fish ... he jumped against the class and fell xD

DeletedUser67326

its a fact that people who suffered from WOII had a cat because they could feel danger comming, in the shape of vergeltungswaffe 1 and 2, or in other words, the V1 and V2 bombs/rockets.

they sensed the danger, and they got more restless, and stressed,
and went to a safe place, mostly the basement or outside.

i belive someone has been searching google....:icon_wink:

dont worry i wont tell anyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.