BRKDA declares PILLOW FIGHT!

DeletedUser

I know exactly why he'd go over to SLW, I'd do the same if I still had an account as I've been playing with most of SLW for a good portion of the world.

bla bla bla..

I'll be slipping away into silent mode as you all want for a bit.

You forgot to answer on one of the threads before you go to tour convenient silent mode

My question is not why he went to SLW.
But why does he wanna fight his 'Ex Family' - surely you must find this a sacrilege considering your regard for such an institution!

I'm sure you have done the same. SLW members are hand picked and you would fit very well there.

DeletedUser

@georgenin - You bring up a fine argument. It was at the point where you said the outcome is clear that you should increase the amount of tribes you are fighting, because the outcome is very clear. It makes no sense to me not to want to go out with a bang and have fun playing the game on the opposite side for once with the people you have been working with throughout the world even if it is at the end when the world is secured for all allies involved.

Again, for the 500th time, I can respect why you guys are at the point you are. I seriously think it shouldn't be a cakewalk for you guys from here on to take the world though.

Also, didn't someone send a mail throughout FINAL saying XXXX will need to war them if they don't join because they need to get through to get to $CoD$? I remember hearing that during my last time on W22.

The outcome is only clear now when XXXX is winning. You suggest XXXX does something daring to prove they are good and make things interesting. Lets not forget when they declared CoD were a strong force and somebody for XXXX to prove their skill against. XXXX could of easily nobled south threw the remains of FINAL yet chose to war a tribe bigger than themselves. I'll quote myself from when the war started.

XXXX have 96 members 615mil total points, 96 members and 62 thousand villages.

the $CoD$ family have 672mil total points, 157 members and 68 thousand villages.

At the time it was 'a bang' and deserved (and got) respect. You cant now move the goal posts and blame XXXX cause CoD are failing to provide a challenge. It isnt XXXX's fault that CoD make this a 'cakewalk'. If your only going to respect tribes who beat EVERYONE else at the same time, i would suspect you respect very few people.

Not being funny either, i only pay attention to the forums every now and then to see how things are going. I duno whats happened to most the other tribes but if i look threw the list i hardly see what taking them out would prove soon as beating two of the biggest familys (D3TH CoD) and outlasting countless others hasnt proved anything to you.
XXXX have crippled CoD and your not happy thats enough.
SLW has 10 members.
XIV has 27.
Hardly anybody else touches double figures except CBS who are probably all at 30% moral. Theres plenty of tribes with 4 people or so, but are they tribes or just groups of friends.
BRKDA are the only respectable tribe left, with fronts only 1k deep and the possibilty of being attacked from what i count as 12 continenet long borders, i only see one winner. BRKDA would not be close to any 'allied' tribes if it turned into world against XXXX so XXXX's north/west based players could hit BRKDA hard with 4k's of reinforcements behind them.
So seriously, what will it prove to anybody by taking out these tribes. Your blaming XXXX for being boring would attacking everybody else be in any way more interesting or challenging or just add to our list of people we have to clear up.

This said i do see your point for turning the world into a giant mine field. Sure everybody sets goals on this game and sure its fun to complete them, but when they are done and the computers been switched off all its really worth is the fun you make it. Nobody will remember or care who beat who when the screen goes black so I can understand your argument for fun>tactics but if you have spent 2 years with a tribe trying to achieve something, its unlikely you will say screw it lets just go nuts. It's only people who have tired of playing the game who look to squeeze any remaining fun out of it.

XXXX were never going to attack FINAL and nobody took that argument seriously. The only person who even thought about it was myself as i was about to quit and didnt fancy going 6k's south to fight Cod when i could just flatten people right next to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser64821

Dead thread :icon_cry:

Here's current stats.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: BRKDA
Side 2:
Tribes: $CoD$

Timeframe: 07/01/2011 00:00:00 to 14/02/2011 03:44:38

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,739
Side 2: 4,755
Difference: 3,016

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 355
Side 2: 59
Difference: 296

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 15,841,638
Side 2: 45,573,714
Difference: 29,732,076

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,213,080
Side 2: 559,475
Difference: 2,653,605

chart
[/spoil]

With our 2 main targets who were either kicked or left.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: BRKDA
Side 2:
Tribes: $CoD$
Players: boypest1, Marrinalla

Timeframe: 07/01/2011 00:00:00 to 14/02/2011 03:44:38

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,739
Side 2: 4,755
Difference: 3,016

chart

Total conquers against opposite side: