brother on same internet connection

DeletedUser37

hey - i have got my brother playin on here n i have added him to same internet connection list in the settings

i was jus wonderin whether or not i would be able to or allowed to send support to his village

DeletedUser37

kk cheers

i nu about resources but wasnt sure about support

DeletedUser2

well, yes. But it doesn't make that much sense since you are not allowed to help each other when you have problems.

Bakie

Thats true, but I would rather have my little brother as a tribemate than as an enemy, for his own sake :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser2

well, you are not allowed to attack him either ;)

Just as an advice. It does make sense not to start playing at the same time. Give it a day or 2 or even more difference in the startdate.
(and if both can't wait, flip a coin and the loser has to wait at least a few hours, and the winner starts right in the beginning)

With that you are far enough apart and should never come into contact within the game. That is just the easiest way and the most fun too. Always being careful just isn't fun.

Bakie

Ok, because I am the older brother I have already won the flip and I only introduced my brother to the game today so he doesnt really mind waiting because he isnt as into it as I am.

thepordage

hoodoo how to you police 3rd party trading?
especially in tribe?
e.g. i send resource to you and then you send to my brother?
thus making you an accomplice.

DeletedUser2

it's forbidden of course, and in a case like that it's clear that the people want to cheat. Makes the decision easier if I warn first or punish directly.

thepordage

just so peolpe know:icon_wink:
if you wanna catch a cheat think like a cheat

DeletedUser185

does it matter if my brother is on another pc then me but on the same internet connection?

flamydale

i would guess so yes. If your on ther same internet connection then no interaction. Although you will have a different IP. (correct me if im wrong, not very good with computers).

KaiserAngel

unless u was on a rooter u would have a differant ip (rooter uses diferant ip from ur pc) as far as i am waire

Bakie

KaiserAngel said:
unless u was on a rooter u would have a differant ip (rooter uses diferant ip from ur pc) as far as i am waire
Well the router will give each person on the network a different internal ip address but the tribal wars server only sees the external ip of the router so therefore they have the same ip address externally on the internet.

Bakie

KaiserAngel said:
thats basicaly what i said lol
Not quite because you said it would be the different if you are on a router but actually it would be the same. (but the internal ip will be different but that doesnt matter)