BTW goes for our cheesecake!!!

milost

222ee9d10b212f7f_green-trailer-screen.jpg

One day after they all read and learned
41svAtdi%2BhL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg
BTW guys were bored:
funny-pictures-box-cats-are-bored.jpg

Also they were a little hungry.
funny_cat_pictures_335.jpg

Wait. We want to eat these delicious Cheesecake
cheesecake-picnic-party.jpg
after all they thought of them self as
11224313-large.jpg
So after a mind blowing pep talk
funny-pictures-leader-cat-gives-ord.jpg

they WENT CHARGING. It kind of looked like this
2987-gonna_win.jpg

Despite our cultural warnings
warning555.jpg
not to take any of our cheesecake they bluntly ignored us.
edd5ccb2-98ee-4078-8a91-b39c1598f803.jpg

So naturally we caught them :
cookie_jar.jpg

And of course as one big rabbit sad :
0.jpg

They still refused stop despite our secret weapons: NEW and MOTORIZED CATS
Cat-In-Mercedes-Engine-2.jpg
AND ALL NEW RAMS
9705STMIE.gif

Even our Princess went to the front lines and had some fun
funny-Star-Wars-Deliverance-parody.jpg

Our glorious two heroes have even found some interesting things about them self's
izeknowzkungf128389357470312500.jpg

So when we round there leader and read him his rights :
SILENT.jpg

BTW will be like
oddanimals172.jpg

And if BTW claims or post something else then we just sad,we can clearly say :
03184264.jpg

6a00d8341d4dc653ef010536a7be88970b-500wi

P.S. Coming to theaters near you.Funny mails from BTW,there allies and much more.Friends betrayal friends.There enemies become their enemies and there friends , our friends. Is the world the crushing down for BTW.DRAMA.ACTION.WAR! Find out below!

Last edited:

DeletedUser76428

10/10!!!!!

i couldn't be more proud *sniff* *sniff*

DeletedUser

For me this is just a idiotic war declaration with fancy pics, by an extremely noobish tribe. They all just wanted to join 1337 tribes, so sent their request to them, but got rejected so recruited 100 members, made 10 allies and declared war against the 1337 tribe.

KoolAide

Hmmm. Being in K56 Im pretty interested...
Just wondering how much nobling will be done though...Only 7 or 8 may have them max?

:icon_rolleyes:

But Anyways, Im sure it will be a good fight :icon_wink:

DeletedUser76428

For me this is just a idiotic war declaration with fancy pics, by an extremely noobish tribe. They all just wanted to join 1337 tribes, so sent their request to them, but got rejected so recruited 100 members, made 10 allies and declared war against the 1337 tribe.

ummm, is this grim as in pluto's duke?

and we dont have 10 allies...

milost

sour-grapes-sour-grapes-demotivational-poster-1291595006.jpg

33354174_125x125.png

kingjohan

My personal oppinon: To many pics, would like a bit more text.

The war, however, seems to be going good for our cheesey friends.
[SPOIL] Cuddlez Left 08th January 2011 - 01:07 811
podran Left 07th January 2011 - 21:07 1,473
lawless88 Left 07th January 2011 - 21:07 1,924
jacob81 Left 07th January 2011 - 20:07 2,386
detcidda Left 07th January 2011 - 13:06 126
Dallis Left 07th January 2011 - 13:06 1,083[/SPOIL]

I wonder why people are starting to leave BTW...

milost

We are still at war whit them.It doesn't mean we can't make fun whit our serious enemy's?!

milost

jXXXX today at 00:04
:)

XXXXX today at 00:26
: )

XXXXXX today at 00:29
I dont mind.. You want to waste your troops shoot.. Ill tell you now though, I wont be countering.. Its a waste.. Sure nobodys got count trains yet :D

XXXXXX today at 00:34
Hey, I only sent 3 so you wouldn't think I was faking a noble train... Didn't want you to make fun of me.

I'm sensitive...

XXXXXX today at 00:38
me too.. i cry when i get attacked.. well look ye can attack all ye like.. but why is this fight happening and what is the aim?? theres no point in fighting at this stage when none of us have count trains :O it wastes farming time :)

XXXXXXXXX today at 00:46
I don't disagree. However, there have been attacks from your tribe on mine so here we go... besides, your tribe is gonna have 5 wars soon and it really does make me upset that my players were scouted...

XXXXXXXXXXX today at 00:48
it makes you upset!? but sure everyone has the right to scout.. so long as thats all it is.. we just came here to see what it was like.. I think we might be setting up TV again.. TBH Im suprised at the lack of organisation and the your on your own attitude that seems to be coming up..

XXXXXXXXXXX today at 01:00
Really? Sigh.

XXXXXXXXX today at 01:10
ye we moved to bigger alliance so as not to end up being soft targets.. You might have lots of soft targets with these guys.. Im not sure though.. Havent been here long enough.. XXXXXXX is very strong.. not sure bout XXXXX to my south east.. XXXXXX hes a yawn player to my right seems to know what hes at too..

XXXX today at 01:17
lol XXXXX has run off to YAWN :O wtf.. if I set up tv again.. are you willing to stop attacking myself, XXXX(he harmless), XXXX(big mouth but nice guy). XXXXX who im sure you know.. and XXXX.. Im not into big alliances.. 10 or so players is way to go.. If you are out to dominate whole area that fine but I hate getting caught in shit like this..

XXXXXXXXX today at 01:20
Why not just join me? Really. You're close to our players and would have a great time!

XXXXXXXXX today at 01:29
nah Im not being funny but it same shit different alliance.. I am just not into big groups.. Why play with 50 players spread over a whole region when you van have 10 side by side.. from the outside you guys appeared to be a bunch of moany feckers and btw organised.. looks like ye are really organised which I like.. also XXXXX has been a long term ally of mine and im not going to stab him in the back like that..

I am impressed with how you guys have really frightened the crap outta lads here and they have no plan to deal with it.. and they dont seem to realise that nobodys got the troop numbers for all these attacks to be real lol... but I like how organised your thing is :) Id like to set up TV again and if you guys continue to do well we would consider it in the future! I set up TV so we wouldnt be jumping from alliance to alliance.. Yet here I am hopping about lol!

XXXXX today at 01:32
Hmmm, I'll put it to my council and see what they say...

XXXXXX today at 01:36
right well so you know if we do back to TV we will be looking to take XXXXX and XXXXX too.. Id guess XXXXXXX.. is the strongest player here and he may not move but getting him out of this group will not hurt your mission..

This is a war game and the name of the game is to attack ppl.. So I understand if you guys are not willing to stop, I made a mistake disbanding TV and thats my problem! :D is XXXXXXXXX a spy for you guys???

XXXXXX today at 01:42
Hope XXXXXXXXX isn't our spy... attacking him too, lol

You'll hear from our diplomat. You wouldn't believe my mailbox just now, sigh. Don't mean to keep putting you off...

XXXXXXXXX today at 01:51
ye i can imagine... Id say if you keep this up BTW will be gone in a day or 2.. big success for you guys :)

XXXXXXXXX today at 02:08
We'll see... viper is our diplomat and trying to mail you... lol.

in part 2 mails we shall see how there allies respond to there cry for support!!

kingjohan

jXXXX today at 00:04
:)

XXXXX today at 00:26
: )

XXXXXX today at 00:29
I dont mind.. You want to waste your troops shoot.. Ill tell you now though, I wont be countering.. Its a waste.. Sure nobodys got count trains yet :D

XXXXXX today at 00:34
Hey, I only sent 3 so you wouldn't think I was faking a noble train... Didn't want you to make fun of me.

I'm sensitive...

XXXXXX today at 00:38
me too.. i cry when i get attacked.. well look ye can attack all ye like.. but why is this fight happening and what is the aim?? theres no point in fighting at this stage when none of us have count trains :O it wastes farming time :)

XXXXXXXXX today at 00:46
I don't disagree. However, there have been attacks from your tribe on mine so here we go... besides, your tribe is gonna have 5 wars soon and it really does make me upset that my players were scouted...

XXXXXXXXXXX today at 00:48
it makes you upset!? but sure everyone has the right to scout.. so long as thats all it is.. we just came here to see what it was like.. I think we might be setting up TV again.. TBH Im suprised at the lack of organisation and the your on your own attitude that seems to be coming up..

XXXXXXXXXXX today at 01:00
Really? Sigh.

XXXXXXXXX today at 01:10
ye we moved to bigger alliance so as not to end up being soft targets.. You might have lots of soft targets with these guys.. Im not sure though.. Havent been here long enough.. XXXXXXX is very strong.. not sure bout XXXXX to my south east.. XXXXXX hes a yawn player to my right seems to know what hes at too..

XXXX today at 01:17
lol XXXXX has run off to YAWN :O wtf.. if I set up tv again.. are you willing to stop attacking myself, XXXX(he harmless), XXXX(big mouth but nice guy). XXXXX who im sure you know.. and XXXX.. Im not into big alliances.. 10 or so players is way to go.. If you are out to dominate whole area that fine but I hate getting caught in shit like this..

XXXXXXXXX today at 01:20
Why not just join me? Really. You're close to our players and would have a great time!

XXXXXXXXX today at 01:29
nah Im not being funny but it same shit different alliance.. I am just not into big groups.. Why play with 50 players spread over a whole region when you van have 10 side by side.. from the outside you guys appeared to be a bunch of moany feckers and btw organised.. looks like ye are really organised which I like.. also XXXXX has been a long term ally of mine and im not going to stab him in the back like that..

I am impressed with how you guys have really frightened the crap outta lads here and they have no plan to deal with it.. and they dont seem to realise that nobodys got the troop numbers for all these attacks to be real lol... but I like how organised your thing is :) Id like to set up TV again and if you guys continue to do well we would consider it in the future! I set up TV so we wouldnt be jumping from alliance to alliance.. Yet here I am hopping about lol!

XXXXX today at 01:32
Hmmm, I'll put it to my council and see what they say...

XXXXXX today at 01:36
right well so you know if we do back to TV we will be looking to take XXXXX and XXXXX too.. Id guess XXXXXXX.. is the strongest player here and he may not move but getting him out of this group will not hurt your mission..

This is a war game and the name of the game is to attack ppl.. So I understand if you guys are not willing to stop, I made a mistake disbanding TV and thats my problem! :D is XXXXXXXXX a spy for you guys???

XXXXXX today at 01:42
Hope XXXXXXXXX isn't our spy... attacking him too, lol

You'll hear from our diplomat. You wouldn't believe my mailbox just now, sigh. Don't mean to keep putting you off...

XXXXXXXXX today at 01:51
ye i can imagine... Id say if you keep this up BTW will be gone in a day or 2.. big success for you guys :)

XXXXXXXXX today at 02:08
We'll see... viper is our diplomat and trying to mail you... lol.

in part 2 mails we shall see how there allies respond to there cry for support!!

Please use the "export" function to paste mails in the forums.