BUBU - the real player or not?

DeletedUser

Hello all,
I started to play this game for a long time.. because of a lack of time... i did not played active any more... for more then 2 years.

When I logged on the account I was dismissed from the tribe and under attacked.
The actual tribe does not want me, the person that I know do not believe me that I`m the real person.
I wanted to see the end of the game but it appears that this is not possible due to some UNTRUSTING PERSONS

Here are the pictures that I think can demonstrate that I`m the real person... form the first day of the game ( who can have access to my personal email address if not me? )
http://jump.fm/YRRIK
http://jump.fm/XGQMT
http://jump.fm/UNEKD

I`m really disappointed of this..
I will delete the account from W2 ( I do not have any other accounts ) Future discussion you can about this topic you can do on the public forum:
What do you think is not the real me?
Have a nice and STUPID game see you in other games.

You can write me also on my email adiadrian100@yahoo.com Please write the subject tribalwars .

DeletedUser

Hmph - well that makes taking your villages even LESS fun. :/

And don't blame me mate, I never knew the real original bubu, I'm just going by what I was told. :)

DeletedUser

Yes.. much more easy..
I moved some troops.. but in theory at my last rename (i did not use premium account..) the villagers with
Troops = attack troops;
Noble = nobleman+attack troops..

This is an invitation.. for all out there :)
Only one request... please announce me when the game will be at the end :D
Until then next game played:
-Satarcraft 2 ;)
-Erepublik ( I hope I do not get ban )
-And job related ( Microsoft technology...Main SCOM ) check my youtube channel ;) http://www.youtube.com/user/ITByty

DeletedUser7464

"I started to play this game for a long time.. because of a lack of time... i did not played active any more... for more then 2 years"

If I understand that right then -

a) why are you surprised you were kicked if you havn't been very active for 2 years?

b) its a wonder you weren't kicked a long time ago! I will have to have words with people lol...

DeletedUser

No one know that I was inactive i think .. or they did not care..
A year ago I was surprised how few people are still in this world...
I was kicked because the sitter seen that i`m red and when he loged on my account on my account :icon_rolleyes: he seen how full the resources are ;) or something like that.. I have no clue...

@steve34cks, reversed, biskotek: Why did you kiked me?

DeletedUser7464

You seem to be answering your own questions. You were kicked for being inactive? lol

DeletedUser

No one know that I was inactive i think .. or they did not care..
A year ago I was surprised how few people are still in this world...
I was kicked because the sitter seen that i`m red and when he loged on my account on my account :icon_rolleyes: he seen how full the resources are ;) or something like that.. I have no clue...

@steve34cks, reversed, biskotek: Why did you kiked me?

bud, i didnt kick you. i dont have that power. and when they did kick you i still defended your villages from the incoming attacks. trying to save your villages. just in the possibility that you would come back. but instead i got a nasty mail about it. nothin i can do about it mate.

later

DeletedUser

Just out of interest reversed, when were you defending bubu's account? Because obviously several of you have had a go at points, and I'm intrigued to match what I know happened defensively with the sitters involved.

DeletedUser

Hi, Sorry my mistake blaming all, I do not know who kicked me..
@ reversed : Thank you for the help then.. but any way i was in the middle of enemy.. nothing could save all the villages.
I`m not disappointed that i started the game.. the first 1 year and more. were nice, after that I started to have a job and did not had so much time. In the mean time all the friends that convinced me to play dispersed one by one...

@ enemy and friend... : If you have villages near you get them :) I think there are some surrounded by HOT also ;)
@ Enemy: be afraid... I will rise from the dead and hunt you :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

Play nice.. there are still few active users..:icon_rolleyes:
I will log on by time to time to this forum.. maybe once / 1-2 months. I`m curios of the end :)

PS: I hope for the active users.. i got you an interesting topic .. this one with my account

PPS: Now back to my job... I got a freelancer task beside my current day to day job, so not much time..
Bye

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2566

bubu be glad you didnt put any more effort on tw it'd not been worth it.. i dont get it how your account still existed so long..lol