Buff/bonus stacking

• Thread starter Deleted User - 848954151
  • Start date

Deleted User - 848954151

Hey guys im on W118 and its been a while since iv played so all these new bonus are new to me. I would like to know how they stack together?

So lets say im attacking with a army with just 1000 LC and 1000 Axe.

My paladin has the following skills charging 20%, and riding 20%

I could also ad a attack strength flag up to 10% attack strength

And then finely we have the daily bonuses attack booster 15%, axe booster 5% (probably have LC boosters and other boosters too i assume)

So what i understand you cant stack multiple daily bonuses of the same kind (2x axe boosters) but what about the rest of all these bonuses we have available which ones stack and which ones dont? and how would the end result look like? I cant seem to fill these valuables in the simulator.

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So what i understand you cant stack multiple daily bonuses of the same kind (2x axe boosters) but what about the rest of all these bonuses we have available which ones stack and which ones dont? and how would the end result look like? I cant seem to fill these valuables in the simulator.
You absolutely can fill them in the simulator. However, you will notice that if you add, say, a 5% attack boost for axes, and then a 15%, after running a simulation, the simulation will have instead created a 20% bonus for axes. In other words, item bonuses are added into one, and then they are calculated as that single bonus. Flags, meanwhile, are calculated separately from item bonuses (and you can test this - 500 axes vs 1k spear/1k sword will produce different results with a 10% attack flag and a 10% axe boost, than with a 20% axe boost). So you can see in the simulator, in this way, how the battle system calculates buffs.

Upvote 0

Deleted User - 848954151

tw sim.png
How? and where do i fill them in? this is what i see... i tryed typing in attack booster to no effect.. there are no pulldown menus ect.

Is it only possible with premium account?

Upvote 0

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
How? and where do i fill them in? this is what i see... i tryed typing in attack booster to no effect.. there are no pulldown menus ect.

Is it only possible with premium account?
You use the 'Create' button, and from there you enter the specific buffs you want to use.

Upvote 0