Bug? any one else has this problem?

erik.cartman

in the manage group under the map
after creating a group when you wana go to EDIT and add tribe or person to that group
the pop up menu goes halfway off the page and you cant even scroll down to get to it

anyone else have this issue? i've tried FIREFOX and CAMINO not sure if other broswers have the same issue

DeletedUser

Opera has it too but I can just grab it and move it up myself :) Have you tried that?

DeletedUser

I'd just like to know what happened to W54. I was playing and just clicked on my HQ to upgrade my Barracks and poof, no W54. I thought that maybe it was due to me using Google Chrome so I switched over to I.E. 8 and still no listing. What happened to it? Was it taken down?

DeletedUser

I'd just like to know what happened to W54. I was playing and just clicked on my HQ to upgrade my Barracks and poof, no W54. I thought that maybe it was due to me using Google Chrome so I switched over to I.E. 8 and still no listing. What happened to it? Was it taken down?

Ummm, disregard my last post.... I just saw the announcement when I went to log in again. Hopefully it's not down too long.