Bugz vs Gents LOL!

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yaaaay I finally get to post something <3 jk.. Please, someone, provide us with all the details as to why this happened because I love a good drama story. Sadly for us it means more easy food and room for Gents to grow in as I can't imagine Kirk allowed them to stack. If that is even possible with the condition their tribe is in.

kirk the wineman Sep 07, 19:19
sorry to say guys but im a proud guy.. and a loyal bug..

ive dismissed a plyer for being a gents slave..

ive now dissolved our alliance and will declare on gents for being the worst allies in TW history..

i want you all now to change your villa names to BANZAI!

we will go out in a dam blaze of glory and are slaves to no dam shite tribe!!

attack at leisuer but ragnarok priority..

kirk the proud

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Impeach Kirk!

From my understanding of the situation; Kirk has been drinking a bit too much as of late.
And has been making some radical decisions on which type of cereal he should be eating for breakfast.

All in all; he made another radical decision.

To further expand on what I think...

This isn't a declaration of war; but instead is Kirk's way of declaring Bugz have given up.

velcoro

It would be funny if bugz win and gents disband xD

Last edited:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Seems silly to recruit a player as soon as he/she is dismissed by an ally - never seen that go down well before. But to each their own :)

Best of lucks to both sides in this, rather unexpected, turn of events.

DeletedUser118039

Kirk and bugz are not our puppet. The negative, shaming pnp is relentless in these forums...

DeletedUser118039

There is always a choice, and most people on these externals this world have gone particularly cruel and negative, instead of positive.

Some joking pnp is fun but shaming rude pnp is a bummer. And sadly, it makes me angrier to read these forums as well, which is reflected in some of my posts and effects the amount I enjoy this game. I really do believe it brings the whole game down in general. I am beginning to think I am in the minority at least on these forums in believing that, and I think this will be my last post for a while because of it:p

Anyway I know this is only my opinion and many might genuinely be drawn to this game for this type of pnp or think that I am being too sensitive, but I and others put a lot of time and energy in to this game and when we and or our tribes are reduced to simple relentless negative talking points in the forums and in the world it has a large cost to the enjoyment we get out of the game. Clearly it is very effective in getting the world to turn on your enemies and or getting them to quit, out of rage or exhaustion, but at what cost?

DeletedUser

Yeh this world has revolved around constant flaming, with little respect but I suppose it has worked with everyone now finally targeting Gents.

Gents get flamed for hugging. Now Gents get flamed for warring
Gents get flamed for taking in active, battle tested players who come across through war. Then get flamed for hugging.
Gents start new war. Gents get flamed for warring because the opposition tribe dissbands/falls apart.
Gents get flamed for supporting bugz. Gents get flamed for not supporting bugz.
Gents get flamed for merges and allies. Every other tribe allies together to take down Gents.

Finally Gents are outnumbered by member count. Is everyone happy now?
The only villages they have lost so far are from inactive players that enemies are jumping on.. has no meaning to me. As good as the snatch phase has been for Sin it shows no skill as of yet. Echo did the same thing and didn't last more than 2 weeks.

I really hope Gents come out on top and win this world due to my hatred for Steve.

DeletedUser116463

So now, Gents Vs Regime+Dest+Bugs+Sin.

However for this thread it will look like.

Bugs Destiny will be Regime by Sinful Gents.

Good Luck to both tribes.

DeletedUser

It seems like kirk backed out after declaring. To be honest good news for us because i am pretty sure Bugz wasn't stacked against Gents and they would be just easy food.