Buidl queue after sleep mode

DeletedUser

Has anyone gone into sleep mode with something in their build queue? I just have, and the HQ comes up saying it will take 6 hours plus the 7 mins or so so for the actualy building. Is this is a display bug, or have i just locked my account for another 6 hrs?

DeletedUser330

The second thing in my queue came up saying it would take 6:07:45 today at

I just cancelled it, although it says it will finish in the correct time, so you should be fine just leaving it.

DeletedUser

When you go into sleep mode everything is frozen. So it is accounting for the 6 hours while your asleep.

Bedtime Bear

I just don't like how you have to activate it for 2 hours in advance :icon_neutral:

Suppose without it, its unfair though

DeletedUser

If they didn't have that as soon as someone tried to noble someone they would activate the sleeper account and protect themselves that way.

DeletedUser8163

Mine went into Sleep Mode and I didnt even set it in sleep mode I dont get it is sleep mode something that automatically happens??

DeletedUser

You've talked on the same thread with him 11 times before this. Why did you just make this useless post?

I did. :icon_eek: I didn't even notice, quite frankly. Also do note I am the self-proclaimed king of spammers........ :icon_confused:

DeletedUser10391

Mine went into Sleep Mode and I didnt even set it in sleep mode I dont get it is sleep mode something that automatically happens??

Yes, unless you specifically set sleep mode it happens automatically. You can set speed mode by changing the start time and duration using the settings sub-menu.

The voiceof Many. Indignation