Build up for end war

DeletedUser

lol... what a load of PnP! ha ha... Speaking as an outside party I'd say the skill/anarky merger would be good for the world! If TSL eats ANARKY that means TSL eats their way into the east side of the world and takes over territory that Skill could use in the end war! They will also lose skilled ANARKY players that could help their cause. So its obvious what both sides want... TSL doesn't yet want the merger cos that means their opposition will have time to prepare and Skill knows that tactically it is the best move as it means they will have more members and territory for the final war (which will both be pretty important).

Even though I wanna see my friends in TSL (TSB) win, I must say I wanna see the inevitable split down the centre of the world for the final war! that will be really epic! A almost completely square final war! from the maps thats what it looks like it could be! lol... Just hoping the old SnM can play their part too! I'm drooling! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Or maybe Skill and ANARKY all merge into TSL to form one huge superpower and take out all the smaller tribes.

DeletedUser

Cause that would be fun....?

@Marg:
Lots of things can happen in two months. Thats the estimated time period put at which it would take to clean all of our (tsl) K's. In two months maybe tensions decrease between Anarky/Skill? and they merge because their members are tired of warring each-other, or because their tensions decrease. The merge going on right now is one made from fear, thrown in with a lot of hatred. A merge like that will NEVER work out, no matter what way you look at it

"TSL doesn't yet want the merger cos that means their opposition will have time to prepare"

What do you mean? We aren't going to attack Skill? until we are the last two tribes in the world. So by that time, I'm sure that both tribes will be prepared

As said before, they merged out of fear, which pisses off a lot of Skill? members (yes, some have already expressed their discontent), a few anarky members, and me because I thought Skill? would be smart about it. We will see how this plays out, but I don't think it will be pretty for Skank

DeletedUser

you are right Dmoron! but the move is purely tactical being that when a merge occurs on either side of the map the other side will want to speed things up and catch up! they dont want lots of dead weight on their side when the war starts...

when TSL has cleaned up lets say they go for ANARKY...

1) I dont think all members from TSL can even reach ANARKY with nukes/nobles meaning many will get frustrated!

2) Skill will realise that their soon to be nemesis for end game is expanding faster than they are and killing off players that they could've used in the end war

3) there may be mass deletes in ANARKY and players from ANARKY may defect to TSL when their tribe disbands

Although circumstances aren't ideal and personality clashes may cause the end of skill, there is a possibility that they could work together and be a match for TSL... and Skills leadership must be willing to take that risk because as they are now they cannot take on TSL I'm fairly certain!

The time to prepare would be the frontlines, recruits and plans for war... TSL has the upper hand at the moment being completely protected! skill has a threat to the east meaning thats where its troops will be! and as I explained before once the tribes merge they will pretty much be the last two tribes! lol... (or once ANARKY disbands)

DeletedUser

(The two have already agreed on a merge.)

TSL members will have to send just as far of nobles during the Skill? war, so might aswell get used to it. Obviously that isn't the case anymore, but that was basically the general idea.

DeletedUser

Or maybe Skill and ANARKY all merge into TSL to form one huge superpower and take out all the smaller tribes.

Well actually... if this happened wouldn't the world end? This superpower would control over 90% of the world i believe...

DeletedUser84663

that would be too easy... and has been mentioned since the world first started...

@marg... at least someone else is thinking outside the box. Thank you. All your points are relative to the situation, and have merit. But it's now seeing which of those points will come true. This merge may work out, it may not. Only the members can decide the fate of the tribe.

@dmoron... This merge was never out of fear. It was made because it was best for the future of both tribes. The merge was in discussion since before amp first moved over to TSL, so it was already an idea... I'm sure we could have been having the same discussion as we are now about TSL, if it was Skill and ANARKY that merged first...

@therestoftheworld... THIS is what a build up to an end war is :icon_razz::icon_razz:

DeletedUser

@dmoron... This merge was never out of fear. It was made because it was best for the future of both tribes. The merge was in discussion since before amp first moved over to TSL, so it was already an idea... I'm sure we could have been having the same discussion as we are now about TSL, if it was Skill and ANARKY that merged first...

Comparing the merge of Skill?/Anarky to TSL/TSB and saying they are similar is just...no

First off, it wasn't supposed to be a merge at first. A few TSB members decided they would either stay in TSB and eventually get eaten by an advancing TSL, or join the dark side and start eating TSB from the back. They chose the latter. Soon after, the tribe saw what was happening, and instead of wasting the skill of all of the members and spending months eating villages, we took them in. Throughout the entire war VERY limited flaming was passed back and forth. The war was not one where the members were doing the talking, it was one where the troops were doing the talking.

Lets compare that to;

Skill? and Anarky have been fighting for months, with constant flames and bickering between dukes/members et cetera. Merger possibly looked at, but leaders knew it wouldn't work out with the hatred between many members of both tribes. They discard that option and continue the flaming/warring. Once TSL/TSB merge, they decide that suddenly everyone loves each-other and they don't hate each-other, and then decide to start transferring villages from the front lines.

You can't sit here and say that it isn't fear that enhanced to time process of the merger. Maybe somewhere down the line, in a few months when Anarky was slowly starting to crumble, Skill? would take in their members who were skilled enough to keep. But give me a break, everyone in this world knows that the merger isn't whats best for Skank. Of course you can ignore the heed of warning, and find out soon enough how angry some of your members are.

Let the cleaning of K's begin I suppose. :icon_cool:

The Resurrection

Dmoron..I would have to disagree with you...I doubt they are merging out of fear...But for the better of both tribes. Also, Im happy with the merger because it hopefully will put an end to this world sooner than later. I havent stayed with a world this long in a long time, Im usually bored out of my mind by now. I would love to see this world to the end and a skill/anarky war dragging out would have lost my interest. This is best for this world and will put some excitement back into the world as we come down to an end

DeletedUser89420

okay fellas... time to open my mouth....

Skill? and Anarky had been fighting for a long time yes...... we have fainthearted people... RL bugged people move out, become inactive.... and lots of eating..... yes firey and chachi flamed eachother in past.... but as u must have known... they were dating eachother.... the blog of march round up was not a false story..... the words of merge was a old story as members of both tribes grew a liking for eachother..... hitting and counter hitting eachother.... skype w46 forum was opened for a free interaction between all tribes which was mentored by myself and chachi and sword.... this paved way for talks understanding and squashed many misunderstandings..... the merger would have happened before.... but TSB members joining TSL was more out of fear i would say.... i don't even call it a merge an aggressive recruitment sort of.... very disturbing i would say.. if a tribe falls that fast.... i am sure both skill? and anarky are made of different mettle and a long war was not a fruitful option for both...... and yes we love eachother... and i will not feel bad even if i have to stack sylb's frontline villas....:icon_cool:

DeletedUser89420

who has failed as a leader............ lol.. jabba.... u fail in your interpretations...... as usual of a Sith....... remember.... the sith failed in the end......:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Mantoo, rage has had nothing negative to say about the merger, so I'm a little confused as to what you are trying to insult him for.

Nobody is scared, all this does is speed up the end war. However, I'm concerned that the war won't be as even as I had hoped, seeing as many members are upset at their merge, whether they tell skill? leadership or not. Whatever though, can't say I didn't say so

DeletedUser

Mantoo, rage has had nothing negative to say about the merger, so I'm a little confused as to what you are trying to insult him for.
You mean Jabba?

And yes mantoo. It's not the nicest thing to mock someone who doesn't speak english as their first language. I'd like to see you try speak(type) in their 1st language.

Edit: ok I understand now dmoron...

rage are u afraid of skill/anarky merger?

seems to me.. that as an outsider u are more concerned about the merge than the the concerned tribe members...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser89420

@rage.....i am not bothered if anyone doesn't speak English properly rage.... even myself is in that bracket... i am from a 3rd world country..... what i meant to say is jabba made a comment that firey failed as a leader...... the whole eastern world believes it is an understatement.... and no course for insulting.... and ur tribe's name owes to a fictional faction where it looses in the end... thats what i was trying to say........ very sad even now u people confuse me as a hot headed fould mouthed insulting personality..... i am rather the opposite...

@dmoron.... i hope it answers u too.... saying a merge is out of fear is a general idea going round in tsl (not you particularly) i think being an outsider, its too early or too naive to assume such things....

@ jabba... nothing personal my friend... but saying someone that he has failed as a leader, u should check his credentials first...

DeletedUser

Heh, we ..romanians....dont speak too well english..but..we hope that we gonna nuke the right villages =)..not ours..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@rage.....i am not bothered if anyone doesn't speak English properly rage.... even myself is in that bracket... i am from a 3rd world country..... what i meant to say is jabba made a comment that firey failed as a leader...... the whole eastern world believes it is an understatement.... and no course for insulting.... and ur tribe's name owes to a fictional faction where it looses in the end... thats what i was trying to say........ very sad even now u people confuse me as a hot headed fould mouthed insulting personality..... i am rather the opposite...

@dmoron.... i hope it answers u too.... saying a merge is out of fear is a general idea going round in tsl (not you particularly) i think being an outsider, its too early or too naive to assume such things....

@ jabba... nothing personal my friend... but saying someone that he has failed as a leader, u should check his credentials first...

They have stated that they merged because of our alliance with TSB. They have also stated it is to be prepared for the end war. We are their allies and wouldn't attack them until we are the last two tribes, but they are obviously having a hard time believing that. But it's besides the point now

DeletedUser84663

They have stated that they merged because of our alliance with TSB.
who said that? a council member from either tribe?

They have also stated it is to be prepared for the end war.
true, that is part of the reason, not the only one.

TWe are their allies and wouldn't attack them until we are the last two tribes, but they are obviously having a hard time believing that. But it's besides the point now
we do not have a hard time believing it... We are still holding to our word with open, as he is too. Period.

DeletedUser

"What you are also not understanding is the question of Skill's position when we are the last 2 tribes... open has told us already that he won't give us time to prepare at that point. We are not going to continue to kill ANARKY, just to finish with a win, then be basically raped by TSL, because we did not have time to rebuild, retrain, and rearrange troops."

That's a quote by you. You basically said that because TSB and TSL merged, that you won't have enough time after killing anarky to prepare for battle. Thus, it can be concluded, that without the TSB/TSL merger you wouldn't have merged with Anarky. And thus, you merged because of the TSB/TSL alliance.

I know you knew that was the main reason, so I don't understand why you are trying to prove me wrong.