[?] Buildings Build Order

Cyanicx

Hey guys. Fairly new to this game, going to get straight into the point.

Founded a new village in W60. I was wondering what buildings should I level up first? Is there a particular order that everyone follows, or is it more situational?

Edit: Opps, meant W60 :)

Last edited by a moderator:

NapoleonDynamite

Well for one there's no world 80 lol.

There's no particular build order you have to judge your situation at the time.

Though the first thing you should do is build statue and get the paladin and send to barbarian and bonus villages.
Next you should upgrade Headquarters to level 3 and get the barracks and get spears. Send your spears with your paladin to "farm the barbarians". When you get out of Beginner Protection you should try to be first to empty the inactives (villages under 100 points) in your 7x7 on your map. Try aiming for 20 spears for every inactive village and you should have around 5 axemen for each raid axemen are achieved with level 2 smithy. That should get you to research Light Cavalry and more.

Main thing is to farm and be active more you farm more resource income you will get.

DeletedUser54677

Hey guys. Fairly new to this game, going to get straight into the point.

Founded a new village in W80. I was wondering what buildings should I level up first? Is there a particular order that everyone follows, or is it more situational?
W80? Holy crap, I didn't know we jumped 20 worlds since I started W60 a few weeks ago. :lol:

In all seriousness, look around for some startup guides in the general section here. Purple Predator's startup guide is generally regarded as a good guide to start with, but with the way W60 starts out, with quests and whatnot, it'll go a little out of order if you plan on following the guide. You'd basically have to choose between getting the extra resources from the quests or following the guide.

You also have to factor in your activity, if you're going to be gone most of the day, put more levels into mines, your farm (for militia), and your wall, if you'll be around for a good while, put more into troops for farming. I can't speak for everyone else, but if I start offensive, my village build varies at the start as opposed to starting defensive.

It's wholly situational, but there are a few things that most people generally start with. Like I said, look for some startup guides in the general section, they'll give you a good idea as to how most players do startup if they're aiming for ranks, troops, or anything else.

Hope that helped. :)

Muldie325

The key is constant queues. Don't upgrade barracks, stable, or village hq until they can be run constantly. Once you have that sorted, work on your farming so that you can afford those upgrades sooner. As you get better you'll be able to run your queues at shorter and shorter lengths while still being constant, and that will put you into the realms of the top 20 at the one village stage on most worlds.

When deciding which building to get first think of it in terms of which gives more immediate advantage. Don't upgrade a smithy level first if you need both a smithy level and a barracks level, for example.