Bullying of new players

DeletedUser1185

According to the logic I've seen in this thread, I should, as a post-college graduate, go down to the nearest elementary school, kick a kid in the crotch, and demand his lunch money, all because I'm stronger.

Some of you people have serious issues.

Problem is Czar you didn't read the whole issue when a 600 point village attacks a similar 600 point village and kicks him and slaps him around and his tribe mates cannot help him and need to get outside help for him from another tribe just to defend against 1 little 600 point village there is some serious tribal problems with the tribe.

Furthermore when 2nd. village attacks the lone village he gets help from his bigger tribe.

piece of advice pick your wars well and your allies even better or your gonna get seriously crushed.

DeletedUser

Problem is Czar you didn't read the whole issue when a 600 point village attacks a similar 600 point village and kicks him and slaps him around and his tribe mates cannot help him and need to get outside help for him from another tribe just to defend against 1 little 600 point village there is some serious tribal problems with the tribe.

Furthermore when 2nd. village attacks the lone village he gets help from his bigger tribe.

piece of advice pick your wars well and your allies even better or your gonna get seriously crushed.

If a 600 point village attacks a 600 point village, its on fairly equal footing.

When a 800 point village attacks a 200 point village, it is not.

DeletedUser

According to the logic I've seen in this thread, I should, as a post-college graduate, go down to the nearest elementary school, kick a kid in the crotch, and demand his lunch money, all because I'm stronger.

Some of you people have serious issues.
Where is the gain in that? Because in TW there is a gain in "bullying" weaker players.

DeletedUser

Being bullied is just part of the game. I was getting smashed by an 1800 point village attacked many times a day for a couple days while I had 250 points. I had to ask others for help. My tribe that I was in at the time was to weak to help me. So with the help of strangers that I begged. I was able to fend the predator off. It had got so bad for him he sent out five attacks one right after the other each having 2 to 5 spears or swords(last stand). His army had been smashed by everyone who had helped me. Now I send resorses to these people who helped me when I can. They never expect it. I just do it to say thanks. And one day when they need it I be there to help. You can't beat good neighbors:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser1546

That's a sound idea.
I guess the point is... be active and come out of newbie protection with walls, spears, and swords.