Bullying of new players

DeletedUser2518

Asterios - what is this 'report' I sent in you speak of? I simply asked if you had a bot, did not send any reports. How you play the game as far as that goes is up to you. I found it surprising that you were able to attack every few hours, but if you feel you must sleep less to achieve that end, be my guest.

This is going to be a fun battle to watch.:axemen: :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1185

So Voric is SFA | going to be involved in this little police action?

:villagers: CAVEAT EMPTOR :villagers:

DeletedUser2518

Voric is involved as far as my support troops that I have sent remaining with cayonga. Other than that, not really. I think that Lusus will probably be crushed by troops from L33. But it will be fun to see the results, especially since L33 probably does know know what malleus has. It's quite amusing.

The tribe name is SAF | by the way, and no, I don't think anyone else in the tribe is involved. If you have not picked up from the multiple previous messages and forum posts, I sent support at the request of my roomate, so the rest of my tribe is not really involved in this conflict.

DeletedUser1185

All I Wanted to know,Also I know whats coming and its ugly and I hope His Tribe Mates Didn't Deny themselves of Defense,Cause I have a feeling Things are gonna Get Real Ugly,Real Soon.

DeletedUser2518

Good for them, I am sure they will have fun.

Anyways - is your profile actually a picture of you? If so, I may have seen you at an SCA event (if you go to those). If it was not you or that is not your picture, I saw someone who looks very similiar.

DeletedUser1185

I Used to Attend SCA events about a Decade ago I was Asterios:lord of the Kraken Guard on the West Coast.

DeletedUser

What about the "Trial by fire"

How did your trial by fire end? I suppose you failed, since you had to get help from your tribe.

You never really explained why you had to do it. Was this some kind of test?

DeletedUser1185

Actually due To Your Tribes incompetance of haveing to inviting another tribe into the fray it made my Trial null and void,furthermore it was a test designed for me by me so that i may reaffirm my ability to be strong enough to lead my tribes,now it shall be a test for my recruits in my tribes.

DeletedUser1546

After restarting once the game became more open and interesting for me. It's a big advantage when you have experience while newbies around you don't :) I highly recommend you to restart.

DeletedUser1185

You know what the sad thing about this whole affair is?

I offered to stop farming your tribes village as long as a small stipend of 500 of ea. resource was paid to me every day,not alot in the grand scheme of things even for a Tribe as small as yours and now thru my earlier attacks you lost many times that amount,and your going to lose alot more.

But You have made that option void so I have another plan now that will be put into effect and your very own tribe is making it easier for me to do without realizing it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2518

SCA on the west coast, same for myself. Lord William of Hastings was my name at those events. Northern California?

DeletedUser1185

Yes my House was a Merc Group but we hung out with the Pirates alot.

DeletedUser

Actually due To Your Tribes incompetance of haveing to inviting another tribe into the fray it made my Trial null and void,furthermore it was a test designed for me by me so that i may reaffirm my ability to be strong enough to lead my tribes,now it shall be a test for my recruits in my tribes.

Inviting other tribes was a sign of competence. We showed the ability to establish allies, and to get them to help us.

"it made my Trial null and void", a try/catch block should handle this exception.

"it was a test designed for me by me". It's a funny way of involving your tribe in your personal plans. And you could have warned us. You were never attacked because we thought it would be better not to attack an ME1 member. Had we known this, everything would be different.

I am sorry that you feel insecure about your ability to lead "your" tribes and need to reaffirm it. In fact your test (designed by you for you) hasn't finished. Troops are still there.

Good luck.

DeletedUser1185

yeah but sadly player is not along with 2 other members of your tribe that are inactive,as it goes I told amerroso that your tribe was allowed to attack me and I would not allow my tribe to interfere,as long as it was your tribe and me only.Not my fault your own Aristocrat does not tell you guys everything,unlike me i have told my tribe everything about this whole sad affair from day 1 (even gave it its own forum)

DeletedUser1546

i have told my tribe everything about this whole sad affair from day 1 (even gave it its own forum)

There is this hierarchy-attention relationship. Their tribe is stronger than yours, therefore it's more of a big deal to your tribe then to theirs. As a result, obviously you will be paying more attention.
Being newbies doesn't mean you cannot have a strong army. Tribute system is degrading, but if it buys time for you to make up an army you should do it.

DeletedUser1185

Tribute system is degrading, but if it buys time for you to make up an army you should do it.

The Sad thing is they did not think their tribe was worth 500 of ea. resource a day,and when I made that request it was just my 1 village versus their whole tribe.

Also something I didn't inform them was I'm more prone to help those that don't give me Lip.

DeletedUser1185

and no, I don't think anyone else in the tribe is involved. If you have not picked up from the multiple previous messages and forum posts, I sent support at the request of my roomate, so the rest of my tribe is not really involved in this conflict.

Well unfortunately one of your Aristocrats has just commited an act of war by sending a scouting run at me(read our Profile),which is sad because you seemed a decent person and tribe too.

DeletedUser

According to the logic I've seen in this thread, I should, as a post-college graduate, go down to the nearest elementary school, kick a kid in the crotch, and demand his lunch money, all because I'm stronger.

Some of you people have serious issues.

DeletedUser

this game is about wars so attack the people is completely acceptable, i wanted that has a world that dont have tribes so it would be free for all and personal alliances