Bunny! and 3DX Rises Again!!

DeletedUser91430

i think a week is over but no results are visible yet !@!! :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

bunny is like the suns last day. They rise again and again, then on the last era of their existance they rise, then fall ever so slowly as it usually does, but never returns.

DeletedUser

3DX is rising up with Bunny! memebers. :)

good for them. if they are recruiting just for territory i would be happier with that then just terrorizing barbs. in my eyes it would be better to take villages already built rather than wasting it on 1500 point trash heaps.

DeletedUser84663

don't worry biggy... them bunnies build the barbs up nicely for you before you come to visit...

DeletedUser

my point exactly lol. people may think they are dumb for recruiting bunnies, but they are just getting pre-made villages in the end...im surprised no one else jumped on that idea.

DeletedUser

Well we will see how this pans out. 3DX recruiting bunny has given them a growing border with skill?... which may or may not be a good thing for both tribes

DeletedUser

Well we will see how this pans out. 3DX recruiting bunny has given them a growing border with skill?... which may or may not be a good thing for both tribes

I see you post all over this forum. Every where your insistent on placing someone up against skill.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser84663

he afraid of us maybe??? naaaaa, no one's afraid of us Hootie! we just pointwhore n00bs

im_a_noob-emptees.jpg

DeletedUser

Hmm... not really. Skill? Is just in the core, therefore they are the most likely candidate for any major war right now. They share large borders with each of tribes in the big 3.... which makes them a war prone tribe :D

Nothing personal (I just hate the name skill?) No... really. I have not been picking on them, just looking at the map ;)

DeletedUser

Hmm... not really. Skill? Is just in the core, therefore they are the most likely candidate for any major war right now. They share large borders with each of tribes in the big 3.... which makes them a war prone tribe :D

Nothing personal (I just hate the name skill?) No... really. I have not been picking on them, just looking at the map ;)

Thanks for the explanation!

DeletedUser

Uhh... no problem? This world has been changing so rapidly in the past few weeks.... its exciting actually :D