Bunny So Desperate!! LOL

DeletedUser

when did i decide to ruin everybodys christmas and pretend i was dead because i wanted to quit a game? no where did i ever post that 'i was in a car crash and was in a coma and they was going to pull the plug' and have my brother & wife go along with.

irony of it was you sit here and try to compare me to that, when i have never did anything over the top. ^^

MANIC leadership still exist rather you choose to see it or not.

just goes to show you how much of a silly boy you really are.

I never compared you to anyone, only said there were reasons for everything.

I know what chaos he will cause, he simply can't help himself. He has to meddle in everything. So yes... I am looking forward to it and I will remind you when it happens.

To compare Rawr to River is laughable. Rawr never actually quit. He wanted to join Fork and I told him to take a break and come back on one of our accounts. He took a few weeks off, we annoyed Manic during that time with his account and he came back refreshed.

If anyone faked their death in a tribe where I was in charge and lied to close friends (go ask Deb), I certainly would not be giving him another account later on. But hey, you must be desperate to fill those accounts hey...

Never compared Rawr to River.

Jeez, calm down guys.

Ts Jay does plenty, by the way.

DeletedUser

There's reasons for everything

I know the reason, you have a large account about to quit and need it internalled. River is your man for that !

DeletedUser

Do you even believe the shit you post? Please see below for clarification:

There's reasons for everything, Rawr Mode. Just like your reasons for quitting and coming back. Just like your reasons for saying you'll quit after MANIC leaders were gone, and then sticking around despite MANIC leaders being gone. Just like the reason that you're going to abandon your tribe after the Bunny. war.

There's reasons for everything :icon_wink:.
Sounds like a comparison to us.

DeletedUser96004

At least he has an account and is doing something about the wars. You are simply trolling...

Maybe I will come back and show you exactly who your messing with? ...Would be rather ironic for me to come back from retirement and send you back into it?

DeletedUser102496

Jeez, calm down guys.

Ts Jay does plenty, by the way.

NOT WHEN I DO SOMETHING ABOUT WARS AND DOMINATE MY TRIBE AND ALLIES !!!!!!! :spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear:

My spear nukes to the job :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Do you even believe the shit you post? Please see below for clarification:

Sounds like a comparison to us.

I said there are reasons for everything. I then said there are reasons for what Rawr is doing.

That =/= comparing River to Rawr.

Follow the context hun, keep up :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

And you're as misguided as a blind deaf monkey.
A mail that hit my mailbox today:

Ts Jay said:
visit me in RL then buddy because im not playing w58 and have'nt been for the last 4 months.... slate the w53 account if you want as well, that world, was me teaching my cousin how to play tw, and by the end of that world he was more capable than half of FORK are now. (he is in the top 15 of a world)
So he wants me to visit him in RL. Okay...

I actually was discussing the map and where I intend to move to next. Either way, he said he isn't in this world. Not sure how much clearer to make it for ya.
Maybe I will come back and show you exactly who your messing with? ...Would be rather ironic for me to come back from retirement and send you back into it?
My mail for you was an invite to war. I want to war you, so get an account and bring it chump. You think you can take me on when your tribe failed on all accounts??

Seriously... wake up chump.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96004

got to love fark's naivety, things never change do they fark? situations always stay the same?

DeletedUser

got to love fark's naivety, things never change do they fark? situations always stay the same?
I do love how your own friends don't seem to know if you are here or not.

Come on... make up your mind, either admit you are ACTUALLY here, or you just proved Evilspinner had no idea what he is saying.

Either way, get an account or give me your account name and we'll see if you are capable. This is an invite. I'm on the map, are you?

DeletedUser96004

I already said this. Some pathetic ego's on the externals have made me look into coming back to put them in their place. :)

DeletedUser

I already said this. Some pathetic ego's on the externals have made me look into coming back to put them in their place. :)
I'll welcome you with open arms and my nukes. Bring it chump. Feel free to grab the mongrel account or anything in K45 that is 'reasonably' nearby.

I'll even let you fire the first volley.

DeletedUser

another thread about bunny.

whats wrong with you people talk about something more interesting.

DeletedUser102496

I want some incomings, would you mind tossing a nuke this way ?