Bunny So Desperate!! LOL

DeletedUser

As I told you I didn't go looking for anyone. :icon_neutral:

this is a untrue statement

[8:32:57 AM] Anna Seraphinn/Warstiner w58: I got Warstiner
[8:33:00 AM] Anna Seraphinn/Warstiner w58: Bunny.

I told you you tried to put one of my most trusted mates on your account. Told you the same day. He wanted to join but I dont play that way so I told him stay put. However you were looking so hard you could have had honor all up in your account. That being said though I do find it funny you would let him in your tribe. Or any of the other members would want to play with him is beyond me but who cares.

DeletedUser

Basically this thread should say

Rawr Mode : Look at me, Look at me... attention seeking at its best

DeletedUser54677

I actually like the idea of River returning. It should make the war easier for Fork. He'll simply create internal chaos for KK. You can count on that.

KK, you have no idea what you just bought yourself into... lol.

Risk big, win big.

DeletedUser

this is a untrue statement

I told you you tried to put one of my most trusted mates on your account. Told you the same day. He wanted to join but I dont play that way so I told him stay put. However you were looking so hard you could have had honor all up in your account. That being said though I do find it funny you would let him in your tribe. Or any of the other members would want to play with him is beyond me but who cares.

That skype message doesn't exist. 1. I don't wake up so early. 2. I searched.

And the same day we discussed, I told you your best mates you were talking about I have no idea who he was :D

Honey, you seem brighter than this, comon.

DeletedUser

Risk big, win big.
If you have to recall Jesus from the dead, then you seriously must be struggling to hold the line.

I suppose you have nothing to lose... except W58.

And the same day we discussed, I told you your best mates you were talking about I have no idea who he was :D

Do you have ANY idea how Skype works? The timestamp would be from Badger's view (or whoever gave the quote to him), NOT YOURS.

Is it me or is someone simply stupid...??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you have to recall Jesus from the dead, then you seriously must be struggling to hold the line.

Do you have ANY idea how Skype works? The timestamp would be from Badger's view (or whoever gave the quote to him), NOT YOURS.

I wouldn't say you are stupid, just perhaps you have some issues?

You still haven't answered the question as to whether or not you will be deleting your account when the war With Bunny is over?

The whole River thing seems to bother you greatly, as you have mentioned it a couple of times in the last few days, i don't know what happened but get over it dude.

DeletedUser

If you have to be the tools of the highest ranked tribe in the world just to stay alive, then you seriously must be struggling to hold the line.

DeletedUser

JESUS chill down a little, your vein almost exploded. Take deep breathes .. deep breathes.
Either way I didn't say that stuff.

Regardless of issue - Sera is Hawwwt!

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Quote: Originally Posted by faaaaark

Quote: Originally Posted by Seraphinn
JESUS chill down a little, your vein almost exploded. Take deep breathes .. deep breathes.
Either way I didn't say that stuff.

Honey in english this means break or pause... see? If he had said "simply stupid?!?!?" ok maybe. But "simply stupid...??" would be asking for others feedback as well. I took it as a rhetorical question tho lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96004

I agree, but watch your posts as BCB gets all high and mighty about people correcting such things, as he is apparently the lord of all poor spelling and grammar :)

DeletedUser

Yes, but this is all pointless really so why not? Thanks TS veni, vedi, veci ;)

DeletedUser

I agree, but watch your posts as BCB gets all high and mighty about people correcting such things, as he is apparently the lord of all poor spelling and grammar :)
Zeah wasn't correcting anyone's grammar, she was clarifying the context of my post. Huge difference Larry.

It was clear that HB posted a skype quote that was either from his pc or from a friend. Therefore, it would show the timestamp from that part of the world and not from the land of the Pixxies where Anna resides.

So I stand by my words, is it me or is someone simply stupid...???

zeaho sometimes its ok to not pop in and say useless stuff.
But it's okay for you to shoot your foot off...???

See, there it is again...!!!

3 dots followed by, oh you get the idea now. Think of the word rhetorical.

DeletedUser

It is a past W51 mate who is on my council nub you did not look far enough I guess.

anyone interested to know what it is?
hey there :) was wondering if youd be interested to co-play on w58
[8:32:49 AM] Risharks/green: what account you on?
[8:32:57 AM] Risharks/green: what tribe?
[8:33:12 AM] Risharks/green: give me a few
[8:33:15 AM] Anna Seraphinn/Warstiner w58: ok
[4/21/2012 11:34:24 AM] Risharks/green: (rofl)
[4/21/2012 11:35:04 AM] Risharks/green: anyone thinking I should take her up on this and get the low down on bunny?
[4/21/2012 11:36:42 AM] Badgers-Jester: (chuckle)
[4/21/2012 11:36:56 AM] Badgers-Jester: no

DeletedUser

Faaark maybe in the future, you will find a moment to talk like a normal person. Then I might actually be interested in what you have to say.

HB yes that is right. That is not exactly how it was said but its similar. I was looking for someone in my tribe, I wouldn't let someone that I don't know co-play me :p But I do appreciate that you contacted me about it. :)
And the name was very familiar to me , but I didn't remember him.

DeletedUser54677

If I can recall Jesus from the dead, I guess that makes me God. I always wondered how I performed miracles. Now we know.