Bunny So Desperate!! LOL

DeletedUser

Basically this thread should say

Rawr Mode : Look at me, Look at me... attention seeking at its best

noooo this was just to good to pass up, who could blame me.

just love clowning monkeys, perhaps we should send you guys back to the zoo where you belong or better yet how about a circus.

i mean can't really be worse because you guys are the laughing stock as is. :lol:

If I can recall Jesus from the dead, I guess that makes me God. I always wondered how I performed miracles. Now we know.

i'm sure Hitler thought the same thing and we see where that got him, no worries you'll be joining him very soon metaphorically speaking :lol:

DeletedUser

noooo this was just to good to pass up, who could blame me.

just love clowning monkeys, perhaps we should send you guys back to the zoo where you belong or better yet how about a circus.

i mean can't really be worse because you guys are the laughing stock as is. :lol:

The tribe that plans to mass delete in according with their role as honor's slaves is the laughing stock of this world

i'm sure Hitler thought the same thing and we see where that got him, no worries you'll be joining him very soon metaphorically speaking :lol:

Yes you are sure Hitler thought he resurrected Jesus, shows your intellect quite well.

DeletedUser

Yes you are sure Hitler thought he resurrected Jesus, shows your intellect quite well.

you mean intelligence by chance? because your sentence structure made no sense at all, kinda defeats the purpose of trying to clown somebodys intelligence.

lastly Hitler thought he was god with a superior race, perhaps you should go back and learn your history.

stop trying to act smartier then your actual intelligence.

anyways afk i'll give you 5-10 mins to think of a witty response.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you mean intelligence by chance? because your sentence structure made no sense at all, kinda defeats the purpose of trying to clown somebodys intelligence.

No I meant what I said, perhaps it's too hard to comprehend for someone such as yourself.

lastly Hitler thought he was god with a superior race, perhaps you should go back and learn your history.

He didn't think he was god, perhaps you should learn your history.

stop trying to act smartier then your actual intelligence.

not-sure-if-troll-or-just-very-stupid-28n1299498207760-29-jpg.430

anyways afk i'll give you 5-10 mins to think of a witty response.

Please fill this in:

20581tj.jpg

DeletedUser

guess you should my advice and stopped acting smartier then your actual intelligence kudos to you.

now go ahead and have fun with your picture book since it took you well over an hour to post 2 pictures and think your a cool kid :lol:

what a clown :lol:

DeletedUser

Or I didn't look at the externals until an hour after you made the post because I have FORK villas to take! Hurr durr!

DeletedUser

Or I didn't look at the externals until an hour after you made the post because I have FORK villas to take! Hurr durr!

Taking your forum and siggy names ...

Side 1:
Players: Dr Evilspinner, Evilspinner

Side 2:
Tribes: FORK

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 419
Difference: 419

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Stats don't lie :) A well thought out response though, I feel so taken aback

DeletedUser

Taking your forum and siggy names ...

Really ? :)

Edit: btw you will see at the top ... Player no longer exists, meaning I did exist on this world. Merged with SeaBassQQ and took the account to ... check stats matey :)

Now share your stats :)

DeletedUser54677

[spoil]
os-ronald-clown.jpg
[/spoil]

sure this job is fitting for you, giving how much of a clown you are and the fact your intelligence will only allow you to work fast food for the rest of your life kiddo^^

you should apply for it, think u'd be great.

we love to see you smile! trololol

Wow, posting pics and resorting to mocking people in their real lives for serving

Your tribe must be so proud :icon_rolleyes:

So.. Let me get this straight. Rawr flames Evil with real life insults when Evil is in the military himself. Then when Evil gives him the same treatment about the exact same thing, you all instead do the hypocritical thing of flaming him for doing it. Class act, guys. Class act.

Well his dog tags sure looked real..... please use both hands to remove your foot from your mouth honey. IMO taking a bullet for your country sorta gives you the right to chill at home for a bit and maybe flame a bunch of trolls. I sure get a laugh from it :D

Because dog tags can't be bought at.. Well, pretty much anywhere on the internet. Here, I did the legwork for a single site that sells military grade dog tags: Clicky!

Maybe Rawr got a bullet wound from a botched robbery attempt on a 7-11. Maybe his grandmother is an OG and decided to bust a cap in his ass. Maybe he was being an idiot while handling a gun and it went off. Maybe he is in the military and it happened like he said it did. But then.. Who cares? This is TW, not the VA.

No offense to you Rawr, but I don't really care about this supposed 'bullet wound' you have. I don't really care how you got it. It's not about the topic, which, I do believe has run it's course. Unless anyone else has any pertinent information to follow up with. And yes, I bolded that word for a reason. I'm sure the lame trolls will try to conjure up some mediocre post to flame this too, but it only serves to prove my point correct.

DeletedUser

So.. Let me get this straight. Rawr flames Evil with real life insults when Evil is in the military himself. Then when Evil gives him the same treatment about the exact same thing, you all instead do the hypocritical thing of flaming him for doing it. Class act, guys. Class act.

Maybe Rawr got a bullet wound from a botched robbery attempt on a 7-11. Maybe his grandmother is an OG and decided to bust a cap in his ass. Maybe he was being an idiot while handling a gun and it went off. Maybe he is in the military and it happened like he said it did. But then.. Who cares? This is TW, not the VA.

No offense to you Rawr, but I don't really care about this supposed 'bullet wound' you have. I don't really care how you got it. It's not about the topic, which, I do believe has run it's course. Unless anyone else has any pertinent information to follow up with. And yes, I bolded that word for a reason. I'm sure the lame trolls will try to conjure up some mediocre post to flame this too, but it only serves to prove my point correct.

eh he wanted to troll, so i decided to troll him back. no harm no foul. i'm not offended by it lol i have very thick skin. infact the only one that seemed bothered by it was my woman, but fact is she knows where i get my money and whose name is on it. sorry my friend but you can't fake that?

very true, i think her post was sorta inaccurate but i think she did it to protect me & the same time not give off to much of my personal information with out my consent. mutual respect thing we was talking about earlier in one of the threads i do believe. not to mention i've got on to her before for doing so.

still doesn't change the fact of anything i have said though, only thing you did was disprove what he said basically but i truly don't care what he thinks of me or anybody for that matter, except for my Mrs :icon_wink:

so until you start putting out KK and Evil, your personal opinon of me doesn't really mean shit lol

asfar as knowing he was in the miltary, and being hypocritical. i have to actually know something to be a hypocrite, giving i was unaware that's not my problem. he is the one with some secret identity. dun dun dun batman :icon_wink:

DeletedUser54677

eh he wanted to troll, so i decided to troll him back. no harm no foul. i'm not offended by it lol i have very thick skin. infact the only one that seemed bothered by it was my woman, but fact is she knows where i get my money and whose name is on it. sorry my friend but you can't fake that?

very true, i think her post was sorta inaccurate but i think she did it to protect me & the same time not give off to much of my personal information with out my consent. mutual respect thing we was talking about earlier in one of the threads i do believe. not to mention i've got on to her before for doing so.

still doesn't change the fact of anything i have said though, only thing you did was disprove what he said basically but i truly don't care what he thinks of me or anybody for that matter, except for my Mrs :icon_wink:

so until you start putting out KK and Evil, your personal opinon of me doesn't really mean shit lol

asfar as knowing he was in the miltary, and being hypocritical. i have to actually know something to be a hypocrite, giving i was unaware that's not my problem. he is the one with some secret identity. dun dun dun batman :icon_wink:

Your entire post is moot, Rawr. Off topic. A for effort, I s'pose.

DeletedUser

lol the bunny's have allied with ~GOT~ and are taking on ~GOT~'s load to war with BHS hahahahaha

DeletedUser

lol the bunny's have allied with ~GOT~ and are taking on ~GOT~'s load to war with BHS hahahahaha
It seems River is doing very well as the new Puppet Master of the Bunnies.

Here's comes the hugging... again.

DeletedUser

and hugging is what wehyam does best because ~GOT~ cant start a war by themselves and finish it without help HAHAHAHA