Burn Declares on WUS

DeletedUser120220

What could have been a sweet cooperation between WUS and Burn turned sour over the course of the world.

As Burn and WUS shared a border along K54/55 since the start of the world diplomacy or war was inevitable. A NAP was made and after FY declared war on Burn we had a common enemy which should have been the start of working together but this the start of a recurring theme, WUS screwing up.

WUS and Burn were supposed to land a cat op on FY together on the 23rd of December but Ryan informed Burn they pulled out a solid 9 hours before the landing time

giphy.gif

This set the precedent for the rest of the relations between our tribes.
Afterwards, WUS made little effort to plan a joint op and our tribes never did a successful op together.

The was about to expire on the 22nd of January, no one took lead on extending it and Sophie had to reach out on the 20th to talk about it showing not a lot of faith in long-lasting diplo.
It took until the 27th to sort an extension of the Nap at which point the previous Nap had expired and in theory, both tribes were free to hit each other.

While these negotiations were going on Balian was doing everything he could to have our relations deteriorate even further.

1e2871834548e0e9b532d906f0785ce9.png

f905619bfef0679f2cf72d0eb1813596.png

Burning bridges like no tomorrow.

tenor.gif

During these negotiations, King G explained how he felt like he could never trust MEA and was looking for an endgame alliance in Burn.
Fast forward 2 weeks, WUS kicked Trex and Flex as well allying MEA.

Saying you don't trust MEA and allying MEA two weeks later.

giphy.gif

Sidenote on MEA: They reached out for diplomacy, so when we raised some questions about the ex-FY members who violated terms of the NAP and declared on us they replied that they were always part of MEA, that brilliant explanation killed your chances on diplo with us.

shooting+yourself+in+the+foot.jpg

At the end of this magnificent day this all went down, we get a message saying a lot has happened and hoping nothing changed between Burn and WUS.
Clearly you guys don't get what you actually did by not trusting us to share any of this ahead of time and by allying MEA so let me illustrate.

giphy.gif

For future worlds: If you screw up diplo with a tribe you need, try and fix that before they drop diplo and don't send in Baker after the NAP has already been terminated.

I hope MEA is sharing their Kimchi with you because FY left us hungry for more.

Burn declares war on WUS.

Burn WUS, Burn.

giphy.gif

Bjorn Ironside

Reaction score
Im very excited, a lot of players in WUS will regret and will ask themselves why did they start in this world!
Now go in a corner and cry in shadows!

-Hazard

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
RAGESTYLES REALLY LOVES THIS DECLARATION

BURN WUS BURN <3 (and Odin hope you get catted down to 26p)

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
From my perspective , you were hugging Visine though , you surely wasn't fighting them . You all knew WUS was in a huge battle the entire world , which definitely gave you all the opportunity to to fight a real war on your side of the world, but you didn't and the reason why is because just like Visine you all play like a bunch of punks and declare war on the tribes that are either smaller or already at war because your too scared to fight a real war

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You guys were literally rank 1 until your leaders decided to kick your best four members. Your tribe is literally the reason your smaller, and you can't blame everyone for declaring on you when you make such an idiotic choice and piss everyone off lmao

Id be more concerned with the fact that your own tribe refuses to put up any resistance to these incoming attacks. Dont complain about what other tribes do, when there is such a lack of skill and confidence within YOUR OWN tribe, that half of them have already given up and stopped defending, while others leave the tribe to make new ones etc.

DeletedUser120220

From my perspective , you were hugging Visine though , you surely wasn't fighting them . You all knew WUS was in a huge battle the entire world , which definitely gave you all the opportunity to to fight a real war on your side of the world, but you didn't and the reason why is because just like Visine you all play like a bunch of punks and declare war on the tribes that are either smaller or already at war because your too scared to fight a real war

I'm sorry that we are able to put our brain to good use and decide what will get us in a better position to win the world and what will clearly do the opposite such as WUS did.
I can't help it that you fail to see that picking your battles is better that than taking every battle, it just sucks all of WUS leadership had that same issue here...

DeletedUser117803

Wrong. Get a clue, please.

DeAdMaX

Balian you have to be the most pathetic player I have ever met.
I've never seen some1 make up so many poor excuses 1 after the other.
Your an absolute joke and So is your tribe, all you bunch of tards deserve each other and the flogging your getting right now,

Do everyone a favor and hit delete.