Burn Declares on WUS

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Balian you have to be the most pathetic player I have ever met.
I've never seen some1 make up so many poor excuses 1 after the other.
Your an absolute joke and So is your tribe, all you bunch of tards deserve each other and the flogging your getting right now,

Do everyone a favor and hit delete.

No please dont hit delete balian, its going to bring me way more joy to take the villages from you by force <3

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Seriously , listen to what your all saying , all you all are doing is just trying to justify yourselves , because you know what I said is the exact truth

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You guys literally caused it! Also, you complained about hugging, have you been actively fighting visine all world? Probably not. You had a NAP with us (burn) for a while, we weren't actively warring. Doesn't that make you a hugger as well based off of your logic?? I think what's really going on is that your pissed off cause your going to lose another world and your clinging to claims such as "oh everyone else hugs while we fight blah blah blah, everyone else only picks on small tribes" as if that's justification for you losing. You lost cause you and your tribe made stupid choices and that's that. Own it and admit that you lost because of dumb things that you and your tribe did and don't complain about others because they played smarter than you.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You guys literally caused it! Also, you complained about hugging, have you been actively fighting visine all world? Probably not. You had a NAP with us (burn) for a while, we weren't actively warring. Doesn't that make you a hugger as well based off of your logic?? I think what's really going on is that your pissed off cause your going to lose another world and your clinging to claims such as "oh everyone else hugs while we fight blah blah blah, everyone else only picks on small tribes" as if that's justification for you losing. You lost cause you and your tribe made stupid choices and that's that. Own it and admit that you lost because of dumb things that you and your tribe did and don't complain about others because they played smarter than you.

Stats don't lie mate , look at the total OD :

4a8054d342f59e679fb85fbafa06b73f.png

WUS has almost OD as Visine and Burn has combined , that's because we fight and you all prey on the tribes already being attacked , All you all do is talk crap to justify yourselves like a bunch of idiots you all hate me because you know what I say is right and you don't want others to know .

DeletedUser123091

Stats don't lie mate , look at the total OD :

4a8054d342f59e679fb85fbafa06b73f.png

WUS has almost OD as Visine and Burn has combined , that's because we fight and you all prey on the tribes already being attacked , All you all do is talk crap to justify yourselves like a bunch of idiots you all hate me because you know what I say is right and you don't want others to know .
How much of that OD was from the people WUS kicked? The only reason WUS didn't "Hug" was because the Toxic players in the north solo fought MEA the whole world. WUS couldn't even noble out FY and other backline tribes without help from Burn or Eddie moving to K56. Everyone in WUS is pathetic and sad. No ingame skill or diplomacy, you all deserve to lose for following such stupid leaders all world.

Balian, you need to stop running your mouth. You have ZERO excuses this world. Your leaders kicked your tribes best players and you lost. You were not backstabbed, you were not betrayed. You were the one who did the backstabbing and you STILL WILL LOSE. You are nothing but a whiny player with nothing to back up your words.

GG

-AGAVA

DeletedUser122674

Beanie lelouch #1 OD in visine still. Yay
Oh wait trex and flex are here.

hurod

Balian

No, dont hit delete World would be sad place without your rubbish view on things. o_O

I actually like that you are around. The amount of Mea/Wus players posting is annoyingly small. Keep it up, mate!

Rimulous

From my perspective , you were hugging Visine though , you surely wasn't fighting them . You all knew WUS was in a huge battle the entire world , which definitely gave you all the opportunity to to fight a real war on your side of the world, but you didn't and the reason why is because just like Visine you all play like a bunch of punks and declare war on the tribes that are either smaller or already at war because your too scared to fight a real war

As a former member of one of the rim tribes in Burn territory, I have some perspective on this. Burn systematically took out one tribe after another and did it pretty quickly with little fanfare on the externals. When they attacked us in 2days, they had good tactics and coordination. The reason WUS was always at war was because it took so long for them to actually win any war while Burn would win a war in like a week or less because they were better attackers. Now that Gustav and I merged and joined Burn, I have a lot of respect for them and from the inside I can see that it is a well run tribe.

DeletedUser122712

It's just good business. and better deals, plans was made.
Good Luck, have fun.

DeletedUser123094

As a former member of one of the rim tribes in Burn territory, I have some perspective on this. Burn systematically took out one tribe after another and did it pretty quickly with little fanfare on the externals. When they attacked us in 2days, they had good tactics and coordination. The reason WUS was always at war was because it took so long for them to actually win any war while Burn would win a war in like a week or less because they were better attackers. Now that Gustav and I merged and joined Burn, I have a lot of respect for them and from the inside I can see that it is a well run tribe.
Cool

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
After playing against Meti's tribe on W100 I can safely say Burn just lost any hope they had at winning this world.
Knowing your new leadership players will probably start being force internalled one by one and backstabs will happen.
If you are in Burn, i feel for you bro...

Just the fact you felt the need to mention my name when you have never played with me is a compliment in itself. Thanks for being my first fan.

Reaction score
Nothing will change in Burn with new leadership, the tribe will stay disorganised and divided with groups of players focusing on their own interest. Basically the leadership will be ignored and if it pushes people’s buttons to much the tribe will break apart.

Burn won’t be remembered as a good tribe but they have done few things right and the tribe was’t a complete disaster like WUS was. They had a good long term strategy in place not overextending in mid game, clearing the rim and smaller tribes one at a time while being able to defend the FY front and securing other sides with diplomacy. As far as I know they had selective recruitment not allowing players to join based on points and they did not use backstabbing tactics that give short lived gains causing long term issues. (WUS did the exact opposite in both recruitment and backstabbing)

People underestimate the importance of having low tribal changes, in my eyes it is one of the best indicators of quality, Visine (56) vs Burn (83) vs WUS (154), WUS being just a typical disorganised shitty tribe.

I heard that new leadership of Burn wants to side with Odin and MEA against Visine, haven’t heard a more moronic plan! Befriending Odin is like trying to befriend an alligator, when the beast is full it can behave for a while but the moment that belly of his goes empty he will try to bite you.

P.S.
Mods should add The Backstabber of The Year award to 2019 list and that should go to Ragnar/Odin, anything he toutches has been turning into a blood pool.

Last edited:

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
"Selective recruitment"

HAHAHA NOPE... look at Shadow and the shitshow of a tribe he called our "Muh academeh trebh!"...

Fun fact: All the problems Burn has stem from the awful leadership before Nest joined the world <3

Reaction score
"Selective recruitment"

HAHAHA NOPE... look at Shadow and the shitshow of a tribe he called our "Muh academeh trebh!"...

Fun fact: All the problems Burn has stem from the awful leadership before Nest joined the world <3

Nest was the guy who didn’t want to recruit me either to Burn or Spark. First he rejected my application, when I asked why he said recruitment isn’t an option even though he had 7 opened spots at the time. I keep nudging and poking and he finally sad they could internal my account and put me somewhere to co play. Apparently they did it a lot.
That’s why I said ‘selective recruitment’
Not sure how it was beforehand but you’re probably right.

Snyper Eyes

"Selective recruitment"

Whats wrong with Spark? I'm there <3

DeletedUser122712

You deep down know that shadow is better than you,
you weak rim bully player , cant handle the core

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
In 12 days under the leadership of Sophie these were the war stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: *Burn*, Spark
Side 2:
Tribes: VALHAL, IWM
Players: Unknown, bigfella008, Conscience

Timeframe: 13/02/2019 12:00:00 to 25/02/2019 12:00:00

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,063
Side 2: 743
Difference: 320

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 515
Side 2: 41
Difference: 474

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,937,705
Side 2: 5,644,698
Difference: 2,293,007

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,672,774
Side 2: 348,716
Difference: 4,324,058

chart

Now she stepped down and there is new leadership in Burn:

3596eb037560c10806467fe4382f3fa7.png

After playing against Meti's tribe on W100 I can safely say Burn just lost any hope they had at winning this world.
Knowing your new leadership players will probably start being force internalled one by one and backstabs will happen.
If you are in Burn, i feel for you bro...

Oh how right you are. Its already begun, the immediate distrust of anybody who disagrees with their moronic plan to merge with mea/odin/balian as blackbird mentioned. They two of them (meti and hazard, harzard specifically) have already threatened to rim me lmao, not to mention calling me out in a CM because i disagree with them lmao. (https://gyazo.com/5f3f036a22b7a0bd85f56c5cae7a20b6) As hazard puts it, they plan "to do something spicy over the coming days to deal with all the backstabbers they already know about". What kills me is that hazard is relying on Meti for this information yet the dude has been here for just over 24 hrs lmao.

As Olve mentions, their is nothing selective about our recruitment. The majority of spark (keyword majority, not all) is players that have been recruited by shadow and do not have any idea what the hell is even going on. Most defend tudadar/shadow and thats because shadow babies them, that or tudadar has some sort of influence on them in one way or another.

Take Mercy for example, i assume hes talking to Olve when he says "your a rim bully, cant handle the core, shadow is better". This is a prime example of someone babied by shadow, and oh look a spark member! what a coincidence! What mercy doesnt realize i guess is that olve could kick the living crap outta shadow with his eyes closed, and without farming (even though it would kill olve to not farm, and brag about how good he is at it, love you. <3). As for the core comment, sure olve isnt core, but im more than positive it would make zero difference. Hes a "bully" cause he doesnt want idiot spark members to noble into his area, take away his farms and his growth, what a terrible thing. walk him through the streets and yell shame GOT style.

A few more things about this leadership change. As mentioned by Olve, we were screwed from the get go. Sophie did a magnificent job in my opinion with the situation she was put in, and i want to thank her so so much for all the effort she put in to try and turn things around but unfortunately there are some people in this tribe that refused to allow that to happen, causing problem in multiple ways. This new leadership we have, has the AUDACITY to claim that " For the first time, this tribe has a leadership looking for a win". (https://gyazo.com/2e052b1e0f384d768f46615f43928dbe)

HOW ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC. HOW DARE YOU GO AFTER SOPHIE AND MITCHELL AFTER THE COUNTLESS HOURS THEY PUT INTO THIS TRIBE TRYING TO CORRECT THE MESS LEFT BY THE PREVIOUS COUNCIL. They will have accomplished more good in 1 single day of leading than these two will accomplish in their entire time. pathetic.

Hazard is already playing favourites too. Weve had an issue regarding people ignoring claims of other tribemates. This is his response (https://gyazo.com/e10ba75539cef4ff5ef4b96b8a6181ab). Way to set a precedent. You most certainly wont piss anyone off doing stuff like that. 0 punishment elegiggle.

The funniest part is that hazard is so deluded and actually thinks that there is only 1 person in the tribe who disagrees. As if. Use your brain please, i beg.

Im interested to see what happens when they read this. I really am. Cause when the force internal inevitably comes, ill deal with it. If i lose off of it. so be it. Id rather lose now knowing i actually spoke my mind, than lose later (cause the whole world knows thats whats gunna happen) having kept quiet, attempted to work with people who are only in it for themselves, have no concept of teamplay whatsoever, and unhappy. GL hazard and co, i seriously hope the new plan, since you claimed to have changed it, is much better than the original, cause god knows the original one sucked.

Oh, and if the plan is to stop attacking WUS, kill Devil bunny and merge with mea after, is "the new plan" it aint that different honey. Still crap.

Im relatively new to TW, ill admit that. But i seriously doubt ill ever encounter a group so ungrateful. The real OG's know who they are, sophie, mitch, jens, olve just to name a few. Been a pleasure playing with you guys and it sucks that things have come to this absolutely moronic state. Sorry for the grammar errors, im too heated to proofread right now. Also if the gyazo's dont make sense with the comments they are supposed to be related to, someone say something and ill fix it. Thanks sm everyone! Down with hazard and meti elegiggle.

tudadar

Reaction score
Oh how right you are. Its already begun, the immediate distrust of anybody who disagrees with their moronic plan to merge with mea/odin/balian as blackbird mentioned. They two of them (meti and hazard, harzard specifically) have already threatened to rim me lmao, not to mention calling me out in a CM because i disagree with them lmao. (https://gyazo.com/5f3f036a22b7a0bd85f56c5cae7a20b6) As hazard puts it, they plan "to do something spicy over the coming days to deal with all the backstabbers they already know about". What kills me is that hazard is relying on Meti for this information yet the dude has been here for just over 24 hrs lmao.

As Olve mentions, their is nothing selective about our recruitment. The majority of spark (keyword majority, not all) is players that have been recruited by shadow and do not have any idea what the hell is even going on. Most defend tudadar/shadow and thats because shadow babies them, that or tudadar has some sort of influence on them in one way or another.

Take Mercy for example, i assume hes talking to Olve when he says "your a rim bully, cant handle the core, shadow is better". This is a prime example of someone babied by shadow, and oh look a spark member! what a coincidence! What mercy doesnt realize i guess is that olve could kick the living crap outta shadow with his eyes closed, and without farming (even though it would kill olve to not farm, and brag about how good he is at it, love you. <3). As for the core comment, sure olve isnt core, but im more than positive it would make zero difference. Hes a "bully" cause he doesnt want idiot spark members to noble into his area, take away his farms and his growth, what a terrible thing. walk him through the streets and yell shame GOT style.

A few more things about this leadership change. As mentioned by Olve, we were screwed from the get go. Sophie did a magnificent job in my opinion with the situation she was put in, and i want to thank her so so much for all the effort she put in to try and turn things around but unfortunately there are some people in this tribe that refused to allow that to happen, causing problem in multiple ways. This new leadership we have, has the AUDACITY to claim that " For the first time, this tribe has a leadership looking for a win". (https://gyazo.com/2e052b1e0f384d768f46615f43928dbe)

HOW ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC. HOW DARE YOU GO AFTER SOPHIE AND MITCHELL AFTER THE COUNTLESS HOURS THEY PUT INTO THIS TRIBE TRYING TO CORRECT THE MESS LEFT BY THE PREVIOUS COUNCIL. They will have accomplished more good in 1 single day of leading than these two will accomplish in their entire time. pathetic.

Hazard is already playing favourites too. Weve had an issue regarding people ignoring claims of other tribemates. This is his response (https://gyazo.com/e10ba75539cef4ff5ef4b96b8a6181ab). Way to set a precedent. You most certainly wont piss anyone off doing stuff like that. 0 punishment elegiggle.

The funniest part is that hazard is so deluded and actually thinks that there is only 1 person in the tribe who disagrees. As if. Use your brain please, i beg.

Im interested to see what happens when they read this. I really am. Cause when the force internal inevitably comes, ill deal with it. If i lose off of it. so be it. Id rather lose now knowing i actually spoke my mind, than lose later (cause the whole world knows thats whats gunna happen) having kept quiet, attempted to work with people who are only in it for themselves, have no concept of teamplay whatsoever, and unhappy. GL hazard and co, i seriously hope the new plan, since you claimed to have changed it, is much better than the original, cause god knows the original one sucked.

Oh, and if the plan is to stop attacking WUS, kill Devil bunny and merge with mea after, is "the new plan" it aint that different honey. Still crap.

Im relatively new to TW, ill admit that. But i seriously doubt ill ever encounter a group so ungrateful. The real OG's know who they are, sophie, mitch, jens, olve just to name a few. Been a pleasure playing with you guys and it sucks that things have come to this absolutely moronic state. Sorry for the grammar errors, im too heated to proofread right now. Also if the gyazo's dont make sense with the comments they are supposed to be related to, someone say something and ill fix it. Thanks sm everyone! Down with hazard and meti elegiggle.

Burns biggest problem is there are a lot of accounts on a possible front like yours that would rather quit/delete/suck up or run to apply to the tribe next to you for safety instead of being willing to hold down the front. Anyone can attack randoms that arent carried with charity diplo. Its easy to be like Tudadar go kill FY or Tudadar go kill Wus but when your own front becomes a possibility do everything possible to dodge. The problem is being able to "earn your keep" and actually be of some use in end game. No one cares about little random skirmishes or growth wars on the rim. Visine is a great tribe. They will most likely win and they deserved it the way they played diplomatically and picking up trex/babin and crew and defending them. I personally hope they kill useless accounts instead of recruiting accounts like yours that would rather suck up to them and apply then do anything in game. Burn got extremely far with the membership base it had and I think a lot know this.

Reaction score
‘For the first time this tribe has leadership that is looking for the win’

‘We will side with backstabbers and betray our ally and we will get rid of anyone who disagrees with me and all the problems will go away’
Joseph Stalin - Burn diaries May 1939