Burn Declares on WUS

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Burns biggest problem is there are a lot of accounts on a possible front like yours that would rather quit/delete/suck up or run to apply to the tribe next to you for safety instead of being willing to hold down the front. Anyone can attack randoms that arent carried with charity diplo. Its easy to be like Tudadar go kill FY or Tudadar go kill Wus but when your own front becomes a possibility do everything possible to dodge. The problem is being able to "earn your keep" and actually be of some use in end game. No one cares about little random skirmishes or growth wars on the rim. Visine is a great tribe. They will most likely win and they deserved it the way they played diplomatically and picking up trex/babin and crew and defending them. I personally hope they kill useless accounts instead of recruiting accounts like yours that would rather suck up to them and apply then do anything in game. Burn got extremely far with the membership base it had and I think a lot know this.

It kills me how you never communicate with anyone until some calls you out. Its absolutely hilarious. And you claim that im useless yet, ive participated in every OP, with a high degree of success. I took out the southern part of soviet basically by myself. I withstood an OP from them. And the majority of my caps are players. At least until recently when one of our larger players barbed in my area. And its got nothing to do with it being my front becoming a possibility. If I were to go to visine, it would be wholeheartedly because i refuse to play with trash teammates like yourself. hate it. If visine slaughters my account, which is likely, than so be it. thats the game. Ill do my best to defend myself and that will be that. But to come out here and call my account useless is BS and there are quite a few people who i think would disagree with you. Also, You arent the only one killing wus. I have 42 war caps, mitch has 110, purely has 30 etc.. the list goes on. You have alot of caps, we know. But there a reason for this that you refuse to acknowledge as weve discussed before, such as cutting off the majority of the tribe from frontline. Feel free to ignore that comment please cause i know your response is gunna be some complete BS just like before. Your also like what, 80% offensive? Dont you think that may contribute to it as well? Also lol at everybody else being carried. You asked for an absurd amount of stacks when the war started, because you decided to go 80% offensive and expected the tribe to bail you out. Talk about being carried lool. At least when my game ends, i can join the next one knowing i havent pissed a ton of people off. At least i dont think i have, that i care about anyways. I feel like ive made alot of good relationships. You on the other hand, your next world will go the same as every other. You see, theres a pattern. Well actually clearly you dont see or you would change it. It goes something like this

Me tudadar -> me pp account very much -> me be bad teammate, me no talkie talkie to tribey people -> me realize visine group is in world -> me get scurred very much -> me lose world because visine group OP OP and me bad bad.

Doesnt claim targets.
noble other peoples claims
noble into other peoples areas, when asked to stop you dont.
no communication with tribe
no command sharing with leadership, well mitch specifically.
Bad teammate
Loses to visine core group every time he plays

THIS IS YOU ^

Before you go "ooo show me your twstats page" like you did on the tribe forums. ive already admitted to being a new player. This is my second competitive world, and everyone has to start somewhere. But thats what makes this last point so unbelievably amazing. Ive gotten some lovely feedback on it, its even been called the best burn (no pun intended) of the world

Ready...Here goes...

I have the same amount of wins as you tudadar.

tudadar

Reaction score
It kills me how you never communicate with anyone until some calls you out. Its absolutely hilarious. And you claim that im useless yet, ive participated in every OP, with a high degree of success. I took out the southern part of soviet basically by myself. I withstood an OP from them. And the majority of my caps are players. At least until recently when one of our larger players barbed in my area. And its got nothing to do with it being my front becoming a possibility. If I were to go to visine, it would be wholeheartedly because i refuse to play with trash teammates like yourself. hate it. If visine slaughters my account, which is likely, than so be it. thats the game. Ill do my best to defend myself and that will be that. But to come out here and call my account useless is BS and there are quite a few people who i think would disagree with you. Also, You arent the only one killing wus. I have 42 war caps, mitch has 110, purely has 30 etc.. the list goes on. You have alot of caps, we know. But there a reason for this that you refuse to acknowledge as weve discussed before, such as cutting off the majority of the tribe from frontline. Feel free to ignore that comment please cause i know your response is gunna be some complete BS just like before. Your also like what, 80% offensive? Dont you think that may contribute to it as well? Also lol at everybody else being carried. You asked for an absurd amount of stacks when the war started, because you decided to go 80% offensive and expected the tribe to bail you out. Talk about being carried lool. At least when my game ends, i can join the next one knowing i havent pissed a ton of people off. At least i dont think i have, that i care about anyways. I feel like ive made alot of good relationships. You on the other hand, your next world will go the same as every other. You see, theres a pattern. Well actually clearly you dont see or you would change it. It goes something like this

Me tudadar -> me pp account very much -> me be bad teammate, me no talkie talkie to tribey people -> me realize visine group is in world -> me get scurred very much -> me lose world because visine group OP OP and me bad bad.

Doesnt claim targets.
noble other peoples claims
noble into other peoples areas, when asked to stop you dont.
no communication with tribe
no command sharing with leadership, well mitch specifically.
Bad teammate
Loses to visine core group every time he plays

THIS IS YOU ^

Before you go "ooo show me your twstats page" like you did on the tribe forums. ive already admitted to being a new player. This is my second competitive world, and everyone has to start somewhere. But thats what makes this last point so unbelievably amazing. Ive gotten some lovely feedback on it, its even been called the best burn (no pun intended) of the world

Ready...Here goes...

I have the same amount of wins as you tudadar.

You are saying I got bailed out by the tribe when we were the ones to drop nap early and attack first? Its basic TW to stack a war front.

Your 1 million ODA really broke them. Grats!

1 tudadar *Burn* 199 10 14.314.037 1.574.548
2 Superdog *Burn* 110 10 3.425.902 653.037
3 Purely *Burn* 30 5 2.163.573 224.309
4 Gulmea *Burn* 3 0 1.991.304 0
5 The Infamous *Burn* 10 2 1.868.752 555.960
6 Arteta01 *Burn* 0 0 1.799.156 0
7 -Abyss- *Burn* 42 3 1.171.658 128.596
8 McCree *Burn* 6 0 952.086 398.270
9 Mercy 1 Spark 18 1 793.096 1.060
10 xSAFAx VALHAL 5 97 783.675 8.893.062

You never messaged me ever. If you wanted something you could of asked for it instead of being scared to ask questions.

Dont be scared to claim a couple of villages and send a mini op thats not vs an inactive. Half of the conquers I see from you are accounts that quit after getting smashed close range or inactives.

Going back to absurd amount of stacks. Its kinda pathetic you think that way since I can send out more myself to the tribe then what I received for our only pre planned war.

No one claimed villages on the initial wave. It was hit and noble anything you could.

The only way you will do good your next world is if you get into a tribe like obey or visine as a co

Last edited:

DeletedUser120265

Im relatively new to TW, ill admit that. But i seriously doubt ill ever encounter a group so ungrateful. The real OG's know who they are, sophie, mitch, jens, olve just to name a few.

I'm hurt :(

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So its my fault that the accounts in WUS i had access to quit after being attacked? interesting. Im fully aware you stack a war front. But im not the only one who was concerned about the amount you requested. In fact, if im not mistaken, and maybe i am, your list was cut due to how long it was. Oh also, I was kindly asked by visine to stop nobling that way, i assume due the fact that bahne idiotically nobled further north than she shouldve, under your instruction i assume. Last i heard was you told her to do it, to cut visine off, as well as to piss them off. Interesting strat tbh

tudadar

Reaction score
So its my fault that the accounts in WUS i had access to quit after to being attacked? interesting. Im fully aware you stack a war front. But im not the only one who was concerned about the amount you requested. In fact, if im not mistaken, and maybe i am, your list was cut due to how long it was.

Attacked by who? You mean mass attacked/cleared by me and others before you started really getting conquers? Im pretty sure i gave you the tip in skype chat that trouble maker was inactive/low def/not moving any troops and then you proceeded to claim and take 12 villages from him. Dont remember?

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Maybe im wrong again, but afaik i had the first war cap of the war. A certain progod kindly let me take some of his vills ;)

DeletedUser117534

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Visine must be laughing their butts off because it seems to me that tribes just can't seem to stick together like they do , that's why them players keep winning worlds . For once I would just like to fight with the right players and give them a real war .

DeletedUser120265

Visine must be laughing their butts off because it seems to me that tribes just can't seem to stick together like they do , that's why them players keep winning worlds . For once I would just like to fight with the right players and give them a real war .
Shoulda played 96, 0 players left from enemy tribes to join OBEY, and OBEY even had one of their top members betray them. Good and proper gang bang too ;)

Reaction score
Is it anything new or surprising?

Burn or WUS we’re not premades so they struggled with few issues from the start, most problems were caused by ego driven players who cause frictions and drama that burns out the leadership and kills unity in the tribe.

In contrast Visine plays like one solid unit where leadership has nothing to do but drink cocktails and post gifs on externals.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
I think your tribe kicked the best option of players to fight Visine with.

Shoulda played 96, 0 players left from enemy tribes to join OBEY, and OBEY even had one of their top members betray them. Good and proper gang bang too ;)
I organized that pathetic gangbang. We were out skilled and out played. Only thing we had was numbers and on a WT world that isn't too meaningful, RIP

Is it anything new or surprising?

Burn or WUS we’re not premades so they struggled with few issues from the start, most problems were caused by ego driven players who cause frictions and drama that burns out the leadership and kills unity in the tribe.

In contrast Visine plays like one solid unit where leadership has nothing to do but drink cocktails and post gifs on externals.
Infact they both kinda were premades, though burn a much less organized one.

Last edited: