Burn Declares on WUS

Deleted User - 10618707

Oooh spicy comments. Interested to see how Burn does under the meti dynasty. '

Abyss comments are a pain to read. So whiny

DeletedUser120220

We already had this discussion to the full extent in the internal forums, where such a discussion is a better fit.

It's sad to see how fast the situation developed since Sophie stepped down, to the point where we argue publicly instead of trying to solve the issues behind closed doors, which is the way it should have been handled. Even though Burn might not have the strongest or most experienced accounts, Burn would certainly have put up a decent fight if people would overcome personal issues and worked together.

When the tribe is already unstable due to previous issues which caused a split in the tribe, threatening to force internal an active account with many friends in the tribe might have not been the best decision bring back some stability to Burn.

Also telling people they can't openly criticize usually only leads to more issues and calling people out for possible backstabbers behind their back because they don't agree with you on everything is not the way to handle criticism.

About 96, yes my account probably did play on the fence longer than it should have and afterward, I apologized for it to you Trex, Jake and Spyke.

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
None of us ever planned to join Wus. We have about half of the tribe conquers vs Wus. If we wanted to join we could of just refused to fight and played on the rim like you. You told me you would launch on me if I nobled past a point. I told you good luck and if u did I would launch on you. You never launched? You disappeared instead while we got hundreds of conquers from wus.
I said I would launch on the barbs you took within the 5x5 of my connected cluster, not on your acc. Your answer was "But how will your acc do if I launch 400 nukes at it then?"

tudadar

Reaction score
I said I would launch on the barbs you took within the 5x5 of my connected cluster, not on your acc. Your answer was "But how will your acc do if I launch 400 nukes at it then?"

I think it started that way and then a week or 2 later you tried giving me a line not to go past including a lot of other bs

Last edited:

DeletedUser81551

Ofc. That is what any sensible person would do. Atleast people in Burn are kind enough to still have you around in the world. Cus boy if you were near me and even nobled 1 tiny barb within 20 x 20 of my cluster then id have ripped your arse off your coccyx and placed it on your hands lol.

Unlike you, not everyone has the luxury of PP to waste buying packages for nobles.

tudadar

Reaction score
Ofc. That is what any sensible person would do. Atleast people in Burn are kind enough to still have you around in the world. Cus boy if you were near me and even nobled 1 tiny barb within 20 x 20 of my cluster then id have ripped your arse off your coccyx and placed it on your hands lol.

Unlike you, not everyone has the luxury of PP to waste buying packages for nobles.

yet somehow the account complaining spent at least 7-10x as much as I did on those packages

tudadar

Reaction score
lol, the fact you either thought visine wouldnt notice or wouldnt care is still mind boggling to me.

Half of it was there a month prior and the other half a week or so before attacks. It was a day or 2 before we hit wus. Was 5def more important then a 1v3? It was a nap not some end game alliance with roster spots. I didnt even see any terms to the NAP except a k53 border. If I ended up leaving or getting kicked or burn fought visine with fullish strength wus before 20mil ODA/400ish conquers vs them I dont see how that would put burn in a worse position to win. This comment alone imo shows where burn failed in diplo.

tudadar

Reaction score
10 dvs actually because you made your subordinate send as well.

Well I wasn't speaking for Burn, Trex had been pestering Visine leadership to invite you down the world which you blew by doing that.

I mean you also screwed burn by causing an absolute split in the tribe by making half the tribe think you're a jackass for going super offensive, asking the tribe to stack you while you stack against your NAP. It's quite an achievement Burn leadership managed to keep diplo and refuse the dismissal request from Jon. I bet you never apologised for your stupidity or thanked them for their efforts.

So now you admit the defense was meant to sabotage relations and start a war between Visine and Burn, completely disrespecting any leadership in place?
Also if you look under diplomacy Visine should be listed as a NAP, someone in Burn should be able to verify it's there, so they are marked as a NAP on the map as well.

Are you on the superdog account?

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
I’m honestly so tired of reading this, can we get back to the war or did you guys call a truce to force internal people and make room for the new recruits :rolleyes:

DeletedUser120220

Are you on the superdog account?
Just reminds me of something you possibly did on w96. Theres no reason to hide really.

I’ve said everything i had to say on the subject in the internal thread which ended up getting sent around the world anyway so most of the world knows how i feel about the situation already so no need to hide my opinions.
I’ve spent plenty of time making my point and i don’t see a reason why i should continue, if i honestly wanted to flame you publicly i would have posted my internal forum post here on the externals because if i would have really wanted to take shots at you i’d have plenty more i would say than just one thing lol.

So just to be clear, the answer is no.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Half of it was there a month prior and the other half a week or so before attacks. It was a day or 2 before we hit wus. Was 5def more important then a 1v3? It was a nap not some end game alliance with roster spots. I didnt even see any terms to the NAP except a k53 border. If I ended up leaving or getting kicked or burn fought visine with fullish strength wus before 20mil ODA/400ish conquers vs them I dont see how that would put burn in a worse position to win. This comment alone imo shows where burn failed in diplo.

i would have rathered it be a true 1v3 not this half ass merge you guys are trying to pull off now. woulda been more fun to beat you that way. I advocated it from that day.

Last edited: