Burn Declares on WUS

DeletedUser50733

This thread is pure gold. Many many dirty laundries aired.

Does mean it looks like I’ll be needed again before the world is out though :) was hoping to coast the world without being needed to defend :oops:

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
This thread is pure gold. Many many dirty laundries aired.

Does mean it looks like I’ll be needed again before the world is out though :) was hoping to coast the world without being needed to defend :oops:

Can only hope you don't get something personal to attend, would be a shame now that you are winning.. ;)

DeletedUser50733

I agree mate, it is only a game, personal life should always have priority and there is no shame in leaving TW because of that. Hope your Mrs is ok and you are as well, good to see you around.
Absolutely. Not many people knew and those who didn’t assumed I’d just quit cause I’d had enough.

It’s never a nice subject, and it was too hard to talk about for a long time unless with good friends. But, it’s a subject we all could do with opening up about, help remove the negative stigma associated with it. And if me talking about my experience saving someone from it, if that helps even one person, that’s a success.

She’s absolutely fine now, a walking miracle all things considered. The doctors said I should have lost her that day, they couldn’t believe she made it through.

Cheers to life!

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
When you have to save your mrs’ life after she tries to commit suicide, things like TW suddenly don’t matter.
Yes that's very serious , I been there a couple time with my Mrs. I also think that someone's job comes first as well although some players crack on me because I had to work 80 hours a week commercial crabbing.

I am glad I finally found a better job the crabbing was lame, because you got paid on the amount of bushel of crabs and lines that we're pulled in , what sucked most was the travel which we didn't get paid for , it was about 6 to 8 hours a day travel .

Gustav II Adolf

Reaction score
I never expected The King could get triggered so badly, I must have hit a nerve; I guess nothing hurts more than the truth :D

I can be Olve’s sugar daddy any day, you got my number Olve?

I missed you Nesty, and do you have a list of the people that you allow on your sugerdaddy list i would want to be on it :D

I like that everyone went from being angry to just being stupid fun fun fun

apujanata

Reaction score
Shoulda played 96, 0 players left from enemy tribes to join OBEY, and OBEY even had one of their top members betray them. Good and proper gang bang too ;)
I thought this was because obey do not accept refugee in the end game ? I believe that some of the enemy wanted to join obey.

Btw, did you play in w96 ?

It is quite sad to see internal dispute in burn.

DeletedUser120265

I thought this was because obey do not accept refugee in the end game ? I believe that some of the enemy wanted to join obey.

Btw, did you play in w96 ?

It is quite sad to see internal dispute in burn.
I should amend my statement, OBEY took in 0 players from escape or wet during the endgame war, they did recruit a couple players from tribes earlier on in the world ones they had(imo) crushed those tribes.

Yes I played 96, I have been coplaying the superdog account since the start of 96.

apujanata

Reaction score
I should amend my statement, OBEY took in 0 players from escape or wet during the endgame war, they did recruit a couple players from tribes earlier on in the world ones they had(imo) crushed those tribes.

Yes I played 96, I have been coplaying the superdog account since the start of 96.

Do you coplay only on w96 ? Do you coplay superdog on w100 ?

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Get me duke privs over there I got this.

Don’t worry, our dukes are struggling to find the disband button but eventually they will get that far as well. They’ll have it in 5 mins, just like their promised stack list they didnt have ready 24h later then decided to ask random members to make it for them... makes me wonder what they DID do besides screwing up diplo. No attack plans, nothing being done about internal drama. I guess it’s kind of obvious they dont care

Last edited by a moderator:

Rimulous

Don’t worry, our dukes are struggling to find the disband button but eventually they will get that far as well. They’ll have it in 5 mins, just like their promised stack list they didnt have ready 24h later then decided to ask random members to make it for them... makes me wonder what they DID do besides screwing up diplo. No attack plans, nothing being done about internal drama. I guess it’s kind of obvious they dont care
Sophie has my vote for best burn leader ever. Hazard is a giant jerk and nobody wants to work with him.

Last edited by a moderator: