Burn

DeletedUser

This tribe won't last long in this world. The leadership is terrible, two of their main Dukes have been banned once again for breaking Tribal Wars rules. Their only Duke standing, is a complete noob. Their Baron has major ego problems.

The first tribe to contest K65, will have a walk in the park. Don't get me wrong, they have a few solid players, but when the leadership fails, the tribe fails. You heard it here first, BURN will be he first major tribe to lose their continent.

DeletedUser112865

This tribe won't last long in this world. The leadership is terrible, two of their main Dukes have been banned once again for breaking Tribal Wars rules. Their only Duke standing, is a complete noob. Their Baron has major ego problems.

The first tribe to contest K65, will have a walk in the park. Don't get me wrong, they have a few solid players, but when the leadership fails, the tribe fails. You heard it here first, BURN will be he first major tribe to lose their continent.

Interesting..

DeletedUser

Lord Axilles... First of all : The 2 dukes that you are referring to where indeed bannend for a day but after twsupport investigated the claim about them it turned out that they didn't do anything illigal. The truth as you so much love to call it, and wrote on your tribal profile was not true, i told you to take it of, you refused so i mailed twsupport, and well..... we know what the outcome of that was, don't we... ;) The leader is a nobb, well that con=ming from you... i will take that as a compliment! Next one : Our tribe Burn won't last long, what brainstorm gave you that idea? We creat farms as every other tribe does, you should know, after all we have cleared and are farming one of your members. Indeed, we have not been to war yet, i don't see the point of going to war just yet, not many can noble and once they do, they don't need a war to noble, once again, you should know that because we already nobled one of your players. Knowing that, if we are such noobs, what makes that you then, after all, our noobish tribe with no future on this world did manage to farm one of your players and noble another one. It seems to me that the only villages that are BURNING are your tribes and not mine. The problem with you is that you talk to much but you don't have honor or backbone, i told you that once already. if you are so good then skip the talks and bring it on, you know where to find me.