Burn's 6 P's of Success: A Case Study

arabela

Ara I do hope you know this world has a bunch of fakenews floating around.

Sophie and I were able to convince basically all of 104 that were we suddenly boyfriend to the point where ODIN put it on his profile.
Hazard believed for a month he was joining Visine, now he’s seeing MEA/WUS stacks roll in to fight Visine.

If you honestly believe Jon was unable to make that conclusion without me saying it you’re delusional. If it was my goal to destroy Burn i’d not have split internals but taken them all myself, I’d not have left diplo with Visine to Nest or diplo with Wus to Sophie, I’d have taken more of a lead in a tribe with constant changes in leadership, I’d definately not have spent half a night trying to fix my relations with Tudadar and get him back in council to fix the split in this tribe. If my only intent was to break up Visine, why would I spent time getting the very people who would stand in the way of me back into leadership? I see no logic at all in spending time on those who’ve made it very clear they don’t like me if I wasn’t trying to make Burn work.

Why would u spend time with those things?

Why did you spent time chatting with John from wannaplay account trying to be nice with him ? You sympathiezed with his situation and even agreed with him that Sophie did a dirty move... Why you lost time be friendly with him if in reallity you weren’t at all?

Maybe you like to spend lot of time trying to build yourself a nice image in front of some people you going to backstab so they dont hate you much after? If this is not true, then you should answer that...you should know yourself better to respond questions as “why would i do that..?”

I am just wondering how it is like spending like 6 months (or how much?) in a tribe and with some people knowing you’re gonna backstab in the end? :)) Ewww....

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
I am just wondering how it is like spending like 6 months (or how much?) in a tribe and with some people knowing you’re gonna backstab in the end? :)) Ewww....

Speaking from experience, if they were as easy to dislike as you and the rest of the crew he probably wouldve been really excited

arabela

Speaking from your experience as a backstabber in w65, yeah...

Last edited:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Speaking from experience, I noticed that nearly everyone in these external are hypocrites, because we all do the same things here , we argue,call each other names , back stab ,lie to justify ourselves etc etc etc .

I remember in the past I left a few tribes to get in a better tribe for a better chance to win to and pretty much all the above at least I'm not afraid to admit it. Now all I need to do is stop bringing it up here verbally and giving players a hard way to go when they do.

I managed to stop doing the rest in game , so for now on I will just stop blah blah blah here in the externals and just say I'm sorry for giving players a hard time for things I done in the past and hope everyone will do the same.

Peace out..

Gustav II Adolf

Reaction score
Well this has taken some fun twists the first one is the most important one, Balian i knew you where the equivalent of jesus in tribalwars i'm starting to like you more and more mate :D

Then we have Arabela first i need to ask you why would i believe in a person that for some reason only want to create drama and fights on the externals over my friend Mitchy boik? And to top it off who in Burn did you have good contact with, if you had any insight in burn you would know that not only once but several times that tribe was on the brink of civil war.

The only thing i find sad about Sophie and Mitch joining Visine is that sadly they lost prestige for that reason, none of them deserve that.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Just stick around with Ragnar and Baker and you will find yourself having some fun backstabbing people. Baker bit off more than he can chew unfortunately for that psychotic clown.

Nah i’ve had it with those two. Does not mean i would consider you more trusting than rags though.

Only you can honestly say what your plans were from the start, but inviting you was a major misstake.

I’m sure you are a good player and all that, but you are loyal to your own.

DeletedUser122712

That's more like it Balian , now stack me and redeem yourself :)

DeletedUser120220

Why would u spend time with those things?

Why did you spent time chatting with John from wannaplay account trying to be nice with him ? You sympathiezed with his situation and even agreed with him that Sophie did a dirty move... Why you lost time be friendly with him if in reallity you weren’t at all?

Maybe you like to spend lot of time trying to build yourself a nice image in front of some people you going to backstab so they dont hate you much after? If this is not true, then you should answer that...you should know yourself better to respond questions as “why would i do that..?”

All you see me say in that screenshot is the fact that John was crossnobling with me while having commands shared and me laughing my ass off about how triggered Sophie was by the entire situation. It’s a fact John didn’t live up to the promises he made and that he cross nobles with burn after the targets were broken and that he killed Burn nukes.
I sympathized with him because I liked him as a person and personally I feel like promises shouldn't be broken and he ended up in a sad situation. I was chatting with John because he was my neighbor and future tribemate.
In the name of propaganda you've been trying to slander Sophie and me but there is just no possible way there was foul intent from my side. He didn't live up to his words and his invite got revoked over it, there is no way I could have planned his own actions to be like that.

The "why would i?" phrase is very convenient because anyone with a functioning brain can use it and come to the conclusion there is no logic behind my actions if my only intent ever was to break Burn.

If you're gonna cherry pick skype messages to paint a picture can I do the same?

892447ecef41655e9cf90f39b2dfe230.png

You're telling me upfront that it's just propaganda because you need to do something to help MEA?

efd54dc6d55ab64ad0d9c9430a3b6206.png

In other words "Don't be mad, I don't mean it and it's not true, I'm just trying to mislead everyone and paint you as the bad guy in the hopes MEA gets some more people on their side and maybe win this world."

arabela

Where it says in that definition that infos have to be fakes? :))) stop trying to mess my words.

And as much as you trying to deny, those screens are very clear.

arabela

Where it says in that definition that infos have to be fakes? :))) stop trying to mess my words.

And as much as you trying to deny, those screens are very clear.

About helping MEA, i meant revealing those infos not lieing for them against you lol

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
And the overwhelmingly positive pillar of the community award for 2019 goes to..