Burn's 6 P's of Success: A Case Study

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I’m sure you are a good player and all that, but you are loyal to your own.
You're right trex was loyal to his own all world. He joined with full intent of working with me from day one. And hasn't broken that loyalty; picked up rage, eddie and the sidechick snovel on the way through the world too. Which trex has been 100% loyal to them and making them his "own" also.

Side note: Balian you finally understand what everyone was saying to you for years now. Glad you finally understand <3 hit maria up tho for an invite she might kick us to make room. That's the rumor.

DeletedUser122891

Ps arabela did you get a ticket today? Because you got fine written all over you

arabela

Ps arabela did you get a ticket today? Because you got fine written all over you

No, probably people insulting me did. Heard some nice comments were deleted already....

Then we have Arabela first i need to ask you why would i believe in a person that for some reason only want to create drama and fights on the externals over my friend Mitchy boik?

Because it is not only a person. :) there are persons in Visine and Burn who said same things ...

I have nothing personal against any of them, only revealed infos that people should know. Creating an image of yourself based on one side of story means that image is a fake...

Anyway, I see both of them are annoyed and took this too much on a personal level and couldnt stop their insults. I usually back off when it gets to this, so, I am kinda done with this story. Everybody can believe what they want or what they actually see. :)

One more thing...wish i see more class when people posting. Insults, swearings and cursings should be rezerved for pm in skype if you can’t control yourself lol

Last edited:

Lord -Fac-

This world isn't over. This is just the start of the new phase, will you lead those who stayed with you and make the moves that can be made? Or will you roll over and prove your critics correct?

Well well well well well.

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I just wanna be mean for the sake of being mean :)

*Shadow* says on his profile that Innogames are greedy with PP etc and ruined TW.

Yet his entire growth was based in Tudadar boosting him, while he abused flagboost minting and PP in general all world as he never properly farmed.

You also nobled barbs all world, and didnt fight. You don't play Tribalwars, you play Tribalville <3

*Shadow*

Reaction score
I just wanna be mean for the sake of being mean :)

*Shadow* says on his profile that Innogames are greedy with PP etc and ruined TW.

Yet his entire growth was based in Tudadar boosting him, while he abused flagboost minting and PP in general all world as he never properly farmed.

You also nobled barbs all world, and didnt fight. You don't play Tribalwars, you play Tribalville <3

Ohhh, still the broken record? Stating mindlessly that lazy me has supposedly never fought in the entire world? Anyone looking at stats can tell that is not quite true.
But we know you well enough: You believe what you want to and ignore facts like a pro ;-) Finally, one thing you are good at!

Also, why would you still be sore that Tudadar helps his friends? The tactic is effective and solid. Just the fact that you don't like it does not mean it sucks xD

Have fun playing LOlve Wars ;-) Hopefully an entire map is enough room for your over-inflated ego.

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
What stats should I be looking at, because majority of what I've seen was you letting stacks get tanked with no buffs up, no sniping of trains or even moving troops in general. Personally, my definition of a fight is attacking and defending. Throwing some stacks into your frontline villages then AFKing is hardly "fighting" lol