Burn's 6 P's of Success: A Case Study

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ohhh, still the broken record? Stating mindlessly that lazy me has supposedly never fought in the entire world? Anyone looking at stats can tell that is not quite true.
But we know you well enough: You believe what you want to and ignore facts like a pro ;-) Finally, one thing you are good at!

Also, why would you still be sore that Tudadar helps his friends? The tactic is effective and solid. Just the fact that you don't like it does not mean it sucks xD

Have fun playing LOlve Wars ;-) Hopefully an entire map is enough room for your over-inflated ego.
You talk high and mighty about fighting, while probably being the none doing none of it :( Everyone gets ODD by throwing troops and letting them be nuked.

You are words, words and words. And your childlike tantrums over me not letting you and your tribe of goons noble barbs inside my cluster :D

Lord -Fac-

You talk high and mighty about fighting, while probably being the none doing none of it :( Everyone gets ODD by throwing troops and letting them be nuked.

You are words, words and words. And your childlike tantrums over me not letting you and your tribe of goons noble barbs inside my cluster :D

Honestly, where do you find time to post on the externals and not log in? :thinking:

*Shadow*

Reaction score

Sure, Olve, sure. I am throwing a tantrum. Remind me again, who catted the fresh cap of a tribemate down, that was a dozen fields out of his own area? Because I actually needed a safe zone to fight some real opponents and not like you hide in my big fat, empty cluster. - How did that work out again for you? You even got some of your own villages nobled from our little enemies (2days or what was their tag?) because big bad Olve can do best on his own and does not need any support as he is claiming the whole continent for himself. And then the crying in the forum started and a sit got thrown at Sophie because our loudmouth could not even handle a puny little enemy.... Cute, you trying to lecture me about anything ;-)

You live on in your dream world and continue ignoring facts, as usual. I was not referring to my ODD, by the way, but I have come to expect less of you =)
Strangely enough, my tribe still lives and my recruits remained loyal, but yeah, all because I do nothing <3
I really wish, Nest would have kicked you out of his acc like he repeatedly threatened to do. Oh, but that reminds me, fortunately it is gone into oblivion either way ^_^

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Honestly, where do you find time to post on the externals and not log in? :thinking:
Because it takes me 5 seconds to piss off someone, and it takes me 5 hours to properly put effort into the account on 104, at minimum :)

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sure, Olve, sure. I am throwing a tantrum. Remind me again, who catted the fresh cap of a tribemate down, that was a dozen fields out of his own area? Because I actually needed a safe zone to fight some real opponents and not like you hide in my big fat, empty cluster. - How did that work out again for you? You even got some of your own villages nobled from our little enemies (2days or what was their tag?) because big bad Olve can do best on his own and does not need any support as he is claiming the whole continent for himself. And then the crying in the forum started and a sit got thrown at Sophie because our loudmouth could not even handle a puny little enemy.... Cute, you trying to lecture me about anything ;-)

You live on in your dream world and continue ignoring facts, as usual. I was not referring to my ODD, by the way, but I have come to expect less of you =)
Strangely enough, my tribe still lives and my recruits remained loyal, but yeah, all because I do nothing <3
I really wish, Nest would have kicked you out of his acc like he repeatedly threatened to do. Oh, but that reminds me, fortunately it is gone into oblivion either way ^_^
You fought barbs darling... I catted it bcs you sent what was your entire tribe into my area even tho I actually farmed :)

Btw you didn't fight that war... You were 80% defence anyways and accomplished nothing, and you blocking other people for that front was the reason FY even got to exist.

I was also spread out and was hit by 3 tribes, more troops hit me during the holidays there than your entire career, and I lost 7 isolated villages. A big reason behind this was because your precious friend Tudadar that you adore, was hogging all tribe defence, including parts of my own.

I threw a sit at Mitch after defending solo for 8 days, and wanted to spend one night with friends drinking and not just gaming. I got a good 14 hours off the acc before returning to defend the another 10 days. I can remind you I got hit by arguably worse players, but my acc was around 70% offense, had basicly no safezone, and I had no defence outside my own. Also gotta give it to 2days for putting up a better OP than you ever did on me, I watched the shitshow you guys performed :D

Btw I know you want me kicked, but your loyal gang of utterly useless players will stay with you. Because they can't go anywhere else. I chose to go somewhere else, and Nest later said he agreed with me and was happy he didn't kick me. He also said that what you were doing, ignoring everything the council said, not responding to messages, recruiting after you were told to stop, having your tribe continually noble barbs in the barb-free zones, and then starting to barb up and block the entire FY/WUS front. Aswell as later focusing purely on getting the front with Tudadar, Dagamara and Tudadar, again nobling to block your tribe. You were an awful teamplayer, a complete and utter liability, and I was the only person who wanted to play to the capacity I knew I could, without the braindead maggots of what you call "tribemates" and "equal members", 'cause good god, that Spark tribe was just a pile of trash, where the only "Spark" was the 2 cent partylight you put on top to call it a "success" or say "we did our best".

(oh and honestly, you can say what you want about what you think of me. I know full well, the way you hint to both you and your friends wishing I wouldn't wake up again is fun <3)

Last edited by a moderator:

tudadar

Reaction score
You fought barbs darling... I catted it bcs you sent what was your entire tribe into my area even tho I actually farmed :)

Btw you didn't fight that war... You were 80% defence anyways and accomplished nothing, and you blocking other people for that front was the reason FY even got to exist.

I was also spread out and was hit by 3 tribes, more troops hit me during the holidays there than your entire career, and I lost 7 isolated villages. A big reason behind this was because your precious friend Tudadar that you adore, was hogging all tribe defence, including parts of my own.

I threw a sit at Mitch after defending solo for 8 days, and wanted to spend one night with friends drinking and not just gaming. I got a good 14 hours off the acc before returning to defend the another 10 days. I can remind you I got hit by arguably worse players, but my acc was around 70% offense, had basicly no safezone, and I had no defence outside my own. Also gotta give it to 2days for putting up a better OP than you ever did on me, I watched the shitshow you guys performed :D

Btw I know you want me kicked, but your loyal gang of utterly useless players will stay with you. Because they can't go anywhere else. I chose to go somewhere else, and Nest later said he agreed with me and was happy he didn't kick me. He also said that what you were doing, ignoring everything the council said, not responding to messages, recruiting after you were told to stop, having your tribe continually noble barbs in the barb-free zones, and then starting to barb up and block the entire FY/WUS front. Aswell as later focusing purely on getting the front with Tudadar, Dagamara and Tudadar, again nobling to block your tribe. You were an awful teamplayer, a complete and utter liability, and I was the only person who wanted to play to the capacity I knew I could, without the braindead maggots of what you call "tribemates" and "equal members", 'cause good god, that Spark tribe was just a pile of trash, where the only "Spark" was the 2 cent partylight you put on top to call it a "success" or say "we did our best".

(oh and honestly, you can say what you want about what you think of me. I know full well, the way you hint to both you and your friends wishing I wouldn't wake up again is fun <3)

Lets be real here. No one in burn wanted anything to do with fronts including you. Dont try to make the tribe sound like it was something it was not. Most players in burn could only hope to win a beginner war then stagnate/quit. Fy got to exist because it was a few highend players prem boosted while flag boost growing with barbs and a big untouchable backline that werent afraid to spend prem. I had maybe 10 total tribe def and you had several of mine. Your def was sent back when they first started minor attacks. Wus was also there as a wildcard so a lot of troops had to be held back just in case as it was believed they were in cahoots.

Your account got way more then I did as it abused duke privs to force min troops sent by player for like 4-5d per village to 10+ villages compared to a half filled after 1 month 25d stack chart for ppl to randomly send on forum. They mass OP'd you because you mass attacked them. What did you think would happen? I wouldnt really play the victim card here when most people that got nobled got nobled by an account that spent over $1k USD and had massive offenses for farming all day forcing those tribes to unite in attacking you.

Anyone in burn was free to place a claim on a village and noble to a front but like I said earlier no one wanted to. Everyone wanted to hide in their little safe clusters unless it was internals.

What OP was launched at you? First I hear of it. I dont believe I sent 1 attack at you after you left. I hope you arent calling some possible random little incs from small ppl nearby a OP.

Last edited by a moderator:

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I nobled towards the front and instantly got Shadow ordering his own tribe to noble into my cluster. This got public, I wonder why nobody else wanted to join you guys on the front after that?

btw, nobody spent more money on this game than you on W104, other than maybe Odin & Washington :)
The player that nobled them also had the most plunderers on the world by a large margin, and probably had the most resources farmed outside of Scavenging :) Visine maybe had someone ahead or close, not sure.

tudadar

Reaction score
I nobled towards the front and instantly got Shadow ordering his own tribe to noble into my cluster. This got public, I wonder why nobody else wanted to join you guys on the front after that?

btw, nobody spent more money on this game than you on W104, other than maybe Odin & Washington :)
The player that nobled them also had the most plunderers on the world by a large margin, and probably had the most resources farmed outside of Scavenging :) Visine maybe had someone ahead or close, not sure.

You and plenty of other people spent more money then I did on w104. I spent about $100 and 15kish prem ( was up 10-20k prem till had huge profit event on 105 late in the world so splurged )

People wanted easy/safe growth. Not a war front.

Last edited:

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You guys are like small children stroking each others ego, while only agreeing to your own thoughts and beleifs so much it becomes reality :)