burnup goes

DeletedUser

Hey everyone, as you may have noticed i have not been posting in the past few weeks

I have decided that i will no longer be playing TW, though i'll stick around the community and post as well as logging onto skype. as most know i was a member of sith, then shifted over to DRINK! however, now that the G3 is no more (i'd like to congratulate MTS on toppling an empire btw) its not what it use to be

I am a senior in high school so my life is extremely busy right now, and even though i have time to play TW, that time is very limited, for a long time, it was worth it to go out of my way to play, however the time, energy, and cost of playing has grown to great, and though i have made many great friends i cannot afford to waste my real life for a game
good luck to all of W28, especially any former Red Faction Members and SITH members, may your swords be sharp and your arrows fly true

me102

you will be missed in world 28 by many member.
I hope your Life goes well and You do well in Senior year

RedEagle59

Hey everyone, as you may have noticed i have not been posting in the past few weeks

I have decided that i will no longer be playing TW, though i'll stick around the community and post as well as logging onto skype. as most know i was a member of sith, then shifted over to DRINK! however, now that the G3 is no more (i'd like to congratulate MTS on toppling an empire btw) its not what it use to be

I am a senior in high school so my life is extremely busy right now, and even though i have time to play TW, that time is very limited, for a long time, it was worth it to go out of my way to play, however the time, energy, and cost of playing has grown to great, and though i have made many great friends i cannot afford to waste my real life for a game
good luck to all of W28, especially any former Red Faction Members and SITH members, may your swords be sharp and your arrows fly true

I will miss you my friend :icon_cry:

gemadar

Good luck in RL Burnup, and most of all enjoy your senior year in HS

DeletedUser

Enjoy ur senior year burnup, but I thought junior year was supposed to be hard...

DeletedUser

Yeah I am in my senior year and barely doing anything

DeletedUser

I still protect my IG name for the sake of my tribemates

as for senior year, school is a breeze, its the rest of life that wants to to throw me off of a ten story building

however, i'm not leaving totally, i'm still on skype, and will pop into the forums to make those incredibly amazing remarks that you all love :lol: