Bush, SOHK VS MIKE, -SWAT-

Wallam

To be fair to -SWAT- out of all the players that ran an op on our account (Ghanghis), there were 1 or 2 that had fairly decent timings. Saying that though, thats 1 or 2 out of the 15-20 that attacked us so in reality thats pretty shocking on the most part from -SWAT- as a whole.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Last week...

Side 1:
Tribes: Bush, SOHK
Side 2:
Tribes: -SWAT-, MIKE

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 369
Side 2: 46
Difference: 323

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,406,993
Side 2: 426,050
Difference: 2,980,943

chart

I only make up about 1/6th of the non-recaps :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Last week...

Side 1:
Tribes: Bush, SOHK
Side 2:
Tribes: -SWAT-, MIKE

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 369
Side 2: 46
Difference: 323

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,406,993
Side 2: 426,050
Difference: 2,980,943

chart

I only make up about 1/6th of the non-recaps :icon_redface:

Special boy :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Swat seems to be having problems with membership. Dont tell me we will soon be talking more about Mike then Swat. How the mighty have fallen. Speaking of Mike they are as quite as Swat is these days. Doing good with Phat you couldnt shut them up, now its like tw put a gag order on them.

DeletedUser

I'm suprised you haven't worked this out yet but tw is a team game. If your tribe is getting nobled then sooner or later you will be as you will have no one to hide behind. As 323 villiages in a week does give the impression that most of your tribe appears to not be doing much

DeletedUser

yup all not being nobled yet is only a small step from oh dear my meat shield has gone and I seem to have been nobled...

DeletedUser

Quite a few people appear to have left SWAT and joined MIKE now aswell. Not really too sure why they think that will help them much but it give the impression as soon as it got a bit harder SWAT leadership failed. They ran out of people to hide behind and lie to.

DeletedUser

They think by splitting the tribe between east and west they will attack/defend better. I will keep watching for that to happen:p

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So far it's not worked out too well at my end...

I'm happily munching away on players as I break them, with minimal problems being run in to. Just sad that I was about to launch 2 trains and eliminate -SWAT- 100% from K22, but then the player went and made himself non-attackable :(

DeletedUser

pressing the disband button is a hard thing to do but sometimes it feels like the only option when your tribe has taken a beating you see no way forward and you want to give your players a chance. However, with few exceptions the players in SWAT have performed very poorly in this last war so I reckon from now on it will be like shooting fish in a barrel.

dwin

DeletedUser

pressing the disband button is a hard thing to do but sometimes it feels like the only option when your tribe has taken a beating you see no way forward and you want to give your players a chance. However, with few exceptions the players in SWAT have performed very poorly in this last war so I reckon from now on it will be like shooting fish in a barrel.

dwin

Have to disagree as how is disbanding giving your players a chance. At this stage in the game unless they are very good and liked by the opposing tribe whichever tribe they join they will get attacked but the more likely thing is that they will just get nobled much quicker without any help anyone.

Most tribes get disbanded because the leaders cannot be bothered to keep on playing and just throw in the towel.

DeletedUser

Actually for some of these players disbanding is the only chance they have. They may be too loyal to the idea of SWAT to leave but now they are free of that constraint they may find someone willing to accept them. Assuming they have shown they can noble something other than internals and barbs. I have been the one pressing the disband button in the past and it is not an easy option and normally the duke at this stage is last man standing who has had the job dumped on him.

dwin