Bush, SOHK VS MIKE, -SWAT-

DeletedUser

Actually for some of these players disbanding is the only chance they have. They may be too loyal to the idea of SWAT to leave but now they are free of that constraint they may find someone willing to accept them. Assuming they have shown they can noble something other than internals and barbs. I have been the one pressing the disband button in the past and it is not an easy option and normally the duke at this stage is last man standing who has had the job dumped on him.

dwin

Randy just had a dictatorship running :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Randy just had a dictatorship running :icon_eek:

Best structured tribe I ever knew was a dictatorship... they didn't win due pride and some issues with a former befriended tribe that preferred to turn there backs on them...

I think that even in real life, when the right person fills in the position, a dictatorship could be one of the best ways to lead a country.....

(there are always a few that mess things up though :p)

DeletedUser

Best structured tribe I ever knew was a dictatorship... they didn't win due pride and some issues with a former befriended tribe that preferred to turn there backs on them...

I think that even in real life, when the right person fills in the position, a dictatorship could be one of the best ways to lead a country.....

(there are always a few that mess things up though :p)

For a country that is at war your proberly right unless they are like Hitler who constantly changed his mind about who to attack and how. So you if you have dictator is also a good leader then they will do fairly well.

Randerson seemed to be let down by inviting anyone around him and then betraying his allies with either doing nothing or just pissing around.