BUZZ Discussion

DeletedUser

hug_065.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser70293

And SYN happen to care what CRASH think? Not really. Unlike CRASH I sincerely doubt we here in SYN are going to kick and scream when flamed.

The amusing part is at least SYN can manage a merge successfully and not leave three tribes behind that hadn't bothered to be disbanded shortly afterward. (Note said tribes were disbanded to avoid the "family" label.)

Lastly, I don't know about everyone's heart and soul but I am pretty sure I kept mine and pretty sure peter didn't steal it.

Meh post in uver thread.

DeletedUser

And SYN happen to care what CRASH think? Not really. Unlike CRASH I sincerely doubt we here in SYN are going to kick and scream when flamed.

The amusing part is at least SYN can manage a merge successfully and not leave three tribes behind that hadn't bothered to be disbanded shortly afterward. (Note said tribes were disbanded to avoid the "family" label.)

Lastly, I don't know about everyone's heart and soul but I am pretty sure I kept mine and pretty sure peter didn't steal it.

lmao as if we ever cared about what SYN players had to say.You were thinking about doing the same thing you all have been flaming us for.And as for the Family tribe,it doesnt matter how many times we say this but it will not go in your thick head.But i will try once again,in every merge people get left behind(And those who were left behind were inactives,and it doesnt make any sense to take them with us.We could have taken them if we wanted to,we still have around 38 places were we can fit in members) which doesnt make them families.I am pretty sure that this time also it will not go in your head,but well i tried :icon_razz:

DeletedUser70293

lmao as if we ever cared about what SYN players had to say.You were thinking about doing the same thing you all have been flaming us for.And as for the Family tribe,it doesnt matter how many times we say this but it will not go in your thick head.But i will try once again,in every merge people get left behind(And those who were left behind were inactives,and it doesnt make any sense to take them with us.We could have taken them if we wanted to,we still have around 38 places were we can fit in members) which doesnt make them families.I am pretty sure that this time also it will not go in your head,but well i tried :icon_razz:

A. CRASH players threatened anyone who attacked players (inactives? in SubV, SFK, or Brave!)

B. SYN has over 50 spots remaining so your amazing 38 really isn't impressive, we're a grand three members larger than Womble, so if anything the merge brought us to the average size of a power.

C. If the CRASH! players who kicked and screamed over what SYN players had to say didn't care I'd hate to see how they'd react if they did.

D. Insults? Really? Someone must take public image a little to seriously.

DeletedUser

Atleast we merged to fight a common enemy, brave and subv merged because they love the hugs.

DeletedUser91054

Zrip, I believe my deductive reasoning for hypocrites applies here, no?

Ah well don't really care either way

DeletedUser

So you been a family tribe since way back then :icon_rolleyes: As allies may agree to dominate together knowing that there can only be one and eventually fight each other when no one else is left, guess as you never planned for that, you were indeed family for the duration of the world.

Yes walshaw, -XIII- and SYN were family tribes :lol:

SYN.. was the product of a merge.. so they have obviously merged (lol)

Why not merge again, eh :icon_cool: more hugs anyone?!

everyone flamed pirana .f cause they are a hugging/merging tribe why you think you guys are different now , actually you guys are worse you flame them then do the same you guys are hypocrites.

ha ha this ones makes my ROFL, you guys flamed merge twice more and still do the same :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Why not merge again, eh :icon_cool: more hugs anyone?!

Not sure what your talking about here as i am -XIII- member and am not associated with what SYN has done in the past, but you honestly can't be saying anything about hugs.. with your pathetic OD and all.

DeletedUser

I am not associating you with SYN, I am saying SYN have merged again.. :)

Did they leave you behind? Don't you want to hug SYN? :icon_redface:

OdinSon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hmmm i honestly think the merge between them was the best thing for both of them there much bigger and in all fairness, if you can't beat all these super merges..... join them

DeletedUser

I am not associating you with SYN, I am saying SYN have merged again.. :)

Did they leave you behind? Don't you want to hug SYN? :icon_redface:

No hurry. We all know not to attack him so it doesn't really matter for the time being

DeletedUser67103

WOW I fugured this!

not only is this world full of merges and hugs,but also alot of hipocritical players!

SubV flammed PIRANA because PIRANA just cant stop merging just for sheer size and points not to metion ranks!!!
They still have yet to pull off a successful Op against Us!

SubV and Brave! was merged because we worked so well that it was forseen that we would work better together since against eachother in the future!

Now SYN and -XIII- have now merged for what?.....a "COMMON ENEMY".....WOW

Ppl flammed us Crash members just to do the same.....think before speaking!!!

Well I aint flamming,but its pethetic when everyone was against us after the merge and even went as far as calling us a family oriented family and well its funny when u guys merge....

Rep u should feel ashamed!!!

anyways i hope the merge was worth it!
!BM!

DeletedUser

Well I aint flamming,but its pethetic when everyone was against us after the merge and even went as far as calling us a family oriented family and well its funny when u guys merge....

Maybe thats because subv merged with a Brave and STF, yours was a 3 way merge was it not because we hurt your feelings you disbanded the other 3 :icon_razz:

Also, in the words of RC, it aint a merge till there name changes. Therefore can you hold off the flaming till then, else its just recruiting good friends :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Do you want me to mark SYN and XIII as a family for the whole 10 hours that XIII will be around for :icon_rolleyes:

I mean unlike you we dont intend to leave tribes behind that we claim as our villages and therefore wont be a family. We willl be one unified tribe not four tribes. Idc what you guys say you were a family because you claimed the other tribes as your villages and your inactive. Notice the your part meaning part of you :lol:

DeletedUser

Too funny.....

Just too funny for words..... cos it only needs one.

Hypocrisy.

DeletedUser

Its funny when you remember an old thread by certain players flaming away at merging

Havent you heard of Brave/Sov merge?Sov was the number-1 tribe of k-76(w48) and they merged with Brave but still their were no name change.It all depends on the terms and condition of the merge.

Their's nothing bad is simply accepting the fact that Subv megred facepalm in, after all this is the merge world and they are also part of it :)

Crash dont just merge once, but you even admit to multi merging, go you guys. I believe like piranha, you have the proven track record do you not :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser91054

So summary of defense of the merge is:

Our merge is better than yours.

K