Bye all

saurabh001

I heard many people are starving for informations. So here is some.
With effect from 29th September I have left playing TW. I was late in announcing this as i didnt get time before to do that.

Reason for leaving: What i told at the time I left Legion and joined Who? - Due to studies. I got my final semester project which i was seeking for and now have started to concentrate totally on my studies as I am in my final year of Degree studies.

I wanted my TW life to become somewhat interesting before I leave it and it really happened. I am too happy for that. But to the amazing part it was Legion who was getting a beating from me rather than me getting beaten. But today when i checked the account i saw that after I left, the account lost a lot of villages. But that doesnt matter to me as they couldnt harm me as much as i did when i was active.

Anyways best of luck to everyone out here. Enjoy your TW and real life.
Hope to see you all latter when i start playing again( maybe after some years but not so soon. :icon_wink:)

DeletedUser

Best of luck with your studies Saurabh. Shame you couldn't fight to the end! :icon_wink:

saurabh001

I was always determined to leave soon thats why joined Who? to make the last days on TW some what interesting and i got that.

lussianos

Friend or foe, its always sad to see an active player quit...makes less of the game...

Wish you the best in your studies!!

DeletedUser

Good Bye Saurbh...

And I apologise for how I spoke to you. I was annoyed yes, but that was no reason to attack you in such a way.

I hope your studies go well and best of luck for the future.

DeletedUser

I am really sorry that you've quit. You told me a few days ago over skype but I didn't get the message until yesterday. :icon_cry:

Good luck in your studies man. You were a very good friend and while I’m sorry to see you leave it’s probably a good thing as you’ll focus on your career more and have less distractions. I'll keep in touch via FB and skype though you probably won't have time anymore. :icon_sad:

Repinski

Hello Everyone,
My name is Matt Repinski and I was Saurabh's co-player during the time that he was still active and in Who?. I am now the new owner of the account and so it wont be an easy target. Sorry LEGION :icon_wink: I have a new co-player and so I will soon have things under control and back to the way they were before.

On another note.

Saurabh you will be dearly missed both on TW and on skype. I really hope you do well on your studies and in the rest of your life. Make sure you log into skype every now and again to say Hi.

Regards,
34hdsnl.png