Bye All

DeletedUser

This is the message posted in my tribe's forums.
Bye VX, my time is up, I've got to leave you guys now. Some of you have really impacted me. Clash, Dazza, you are really stars, I owe my time in VX to you and I'm forever indebted to you. Though we quarreled, you guys rock. Private and Think, I didn't get to talk to you guys too much but you two too are good players and I'm sure you can kick ass if you guys can spend more time here. Inthemoney and theimp, you 2 are small but hey, you guys listen to me and we are a good team. There's loads more to learn and I hope you guys can still improve. Xconnect and Kraggo, again, I didn't get the opportunity to meet you guys and work alongside you 2 but from what I felt, you 2 can really lead and rally people. Kudos to that. Larsian, you doctor ;) You've been real kind and you've helped me out, I can't forget that.

I am playing in World 40 now. RL has caught up, my studies must be kept in check, I dont want anything below an A. Im with a highly active bunch there and I will never forget you. VX was a whole new chapter and phase of my life in TW and I really think it brought some change. Having new comrades and such, its a nice and pleasant experience.

To those that thought I was a different preiod after that Spell of inactivity in October, I have nothing to say other than "you are simply a tard".

I wish you guys the best of luck in VX-Myr's Future endeavours.

Viva VX.

I <3 all of you who will miss me. For those that are just caring about my villages and who it will go to, screw off. My villages are going to my friends.

To those of you that hated me, well, Im going so you can be happy. Ill miss some of you, hope you all beat Ismaild05 ;)
=======================

I have to say my goodbyes here too. I have friends in TBP too I want to thank. W4 was my first world I started when I was only 10, Im nearing 14 now and I really have got to go. (Unless W4 lasts another 4 years and I get a credit card!).
Grasluk, Scorpion, all you ex LACON members who went to W00t at one time, you guys were quite helpful and showed me how to attack. Varg Vikerness, you were a neighbourhood bully, but hey, I learnt alot from how you hit me at the strt. Marianb, you left early too but you were quite nice back in the early days. Piros, you were a great leader in LACON, listening to all my questions and answering them. I really appreciated that. Jimvy took the ropes later with his brother and they were nice too. SGL was a new chapter but it later disintegrated. I really thought we stood a chance you know, what a pity what a waste. Oh gosh, I think i might tear. I recall the good old days I turned on my comp and danced around each time i nobled. W4 was slow, I wasnt experienced when i started so i didn't have the upper hand. Nightcrawl, you pissed me off so I took you out :p Parham, you brought me into P0X too and I want to thank all P0X members. Those were the days we really fought. Blackgeorge, Ancient, Sirenna, Truckshay I want to wish you all 4 good luck too, you really are nice people. Xterminator, you were a great opponent, we both hit each other alot so you were a fair opponent. JG stood a chance but the leadership sucked, I guess I was too young to understand the politics or read between the lines back then. World 4 has been an enriching experience in my life. 4 out of 14 years of my life. I learnt organization, communication, all the factors of being in a team.

World 4 is a waning world, many are going to leave. To those who can persevere to the end, I take my hats off you.

There it is, another one bites the dust. Ill miss all of you, Ill still be in World 40 where Im excelling.
PIT, you and I had our quarrles, but you are a good greek player ;) Good job. Vile, I never really talked to you but i noticed people with scary names tend to be quite nice, like for eg "XTERMINATOR!" or "VILE BRUTUS!". Gmonly was a turd though I thought he was a nice guy from his name!

Theres so much things to sum up about my life in TW in general, the days when i got my first 1000 points, first 3000, first 9000, my first 100K and my first mio. The phases and stages I passed through, the friends I made. Ill miss all of you.

World 4 wouldnt be World 4 without everyone of you, including those I dont know. GOOD LUCK W4, I WILL MISS ALL OF YOU.

:icon_neutral: Its bittersweet for me, its a new stage in life for me. Ill <3 you guys to the end. I WANNA HUG ALL OF YOU!!!!!!

TBH, I wanna create a tribe for fun called "BALLS!" but Roni wont let me. If you all can promise to retain the samediplomacy you had with VX with me if I do that, Ill be so happy, its been my wish. ;) Im giving my vills to VX, i just wanna be in a tribe called BALLS!. W4 needs BALLS!!!!!!!

the one and only
Barrcooooooooooooooooooooooooooooola

DeletedUser

Good luck Barra,,

LIFE be in it.

I noticed no-one from LIFE got a mention.
meh, maybe next time :p

Quick every1 on the barra villas :p

DeletedUser

Ill be here to check on them dont worry. ill be just as active until every village is safely handed over. Yeap, well, LIFE did good in the war, bring some LIFE to the world. Good luck to you guys too... Dont worry, Im not wishing AF or GX anything since I dont feel anything for anyone of them...

DeletedUser

thanks for your k43 villages ... they don't feel anything for you either :p

nah ... on a serious note ... ciao mate. Best of luck with your goal of all As in school.

DeletedUser

TBH, I wanna create a tribe for fun called "BALLS!" but Roni wont let me. If you all can promise to retain the samediplomacy you had with VX with me if I do that, Ill be so happy, its been my wish. ;) Im giving my vills to VX, i just wanna be in a tribe called BALLS!. W4 needs BALLS!!!!!!!

world 4 has 440 players total left, in 57 tribes. I am sure there will be a balls tribe when you have 1 village left, its all the rage these days......... :p

olympus

I remember we spoke for a short while, starting off because of your name i think. Such a long time ago.

Good luck mate, putting rl first over school is a hard thing to do if you're addicted as much as the rest of us.

Dont be a stranger on the forum <3

DeletedUser

Yeap,its a tough tough decision. Sly, you were lucky i focussed troops elsewhere :p Yeah Olympus, I think i have a vague memory. Oh well, its a part of life. Im just learning to give something up.

But really, there are only a few major tribes, if everyone could agree to maintain the same diplomacy with me as if iwere in VX, ID BE REALLY HAPPY. I mean, ok, LIFE and JG are already enemies so no diff. GX cant really hit me. AF is far away. TBP wont hit me cuz they are my friends... PLEASE, Id really like to see myself on the map

DeletedUser

take it easy mate,

ill look after all these ex-villa's of yours :icon_twisted: (joke*i gave most of them to brutus*):icon_razz:

Nuke/noble the ass of those Exams (Or cata them as you like to do) :icon_evil:

be good or good at it. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Thanks for sticking around this long, and making your contribution to keep this game fun. I wish you all the best :)

DeletedUser

Good luck with real life! Was fun with you in JG down in the south back in the day against LIFE... Perhaps we will meet on another wold some day. Or for a beer once your old enough ;) if you keep those marks up so you can get in to a good school in the city

Edit: P.S. hope you get BALLS going, im sure TBP will be on side witht he idea ;)

DeletedUser

lol. I just need a coonfirmation from you pointwhores and its enuf ;)

DeletedUser

I don't understand why you don't just do what you want, barracuda. You're on your way out, have it the burger king way. You should have taken me up on my offer from a few weeks ago :p

DeletedUser

I did consider it, but I dont like the idea of backstabbing people.

DeletedUser

You should never have qualms about backstabbing people you don't like anyway.

DeletedUser

Im not an adult but i think even towards enemies we need to exact some graciousness...what you do is underhand.

DeletedUser

If you want to put things in that term, everyone here knows you're just leaving W4 because you lost a few dozen villages and you're not having fun in VX. You can't blame real life at all because you yourself said you're super active in a new world.

Why would you be against backstabbing if you asked me if you could join LIFE only 1 hour after we dropped the NAP with VX?? How hypocritical of you...

DeletedUser

you asked me if you could join LIFE only 1 hour after we dropped the NAP with VX?? How hypocritical of you...

I am insulted :(

Either you were genuine in joining LIFE (backstabbing your own tribe), or your plan was to spy for VX (not very gracious = hypocrite)

DeletedUser

I had a talk with my frens and I rekindled my senses. Yes I did contemplate that thought. Im leaving World 4 to 40 because i only have limited premium and I cant be spending premium on 2 worlds. i want to focus on 1 world and I want to play TW as long as possible, to play 2 worlds would be to half my time here