Bye-Bye TW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyper Hypo

I don't even have time to post in game. So I'm simply posting a small good-bye so my mates in w43 can view this at the least.

What an epic journey. Frst is some of the most top notch players I've ever met. I would take them against other tribes any day. Great teamwork, awesome personalities, and some of the best characters!!!

James, my co player, will continue Chocolate bear. It will still move forward as awesome as ever. What a top notch player and great guy to play with.

Frst leadership rocks!! Steve, Bob, Daniel, Green, Fincky, Beast....you all were great to work with. Never seen a tribe run better.

Harb keep going mate. You are still young, things will come around and be worth it if you work for it.

Great love for all my w43 and w50 players. Great players and you will be missed.

w50 onewisesoul will also move forward. Too bad I couldn't keep my word and finish off the world. I think we would have gone VERY far. Left it in very capable hands.

Shout outs to Colton, Kokheng, Blue wicked, and Conor (w47)....Enjoyed playing with you.

Such a great game. Family > TW. It's a shame to say good-bye. Tribal wars, you will be missed!!

Withdrawals started already :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I will miss you buddy and you need to give me a legitimate way to contact you now!

DeletedUser88324

I don't even have time to post in game. So I'm simply posting a small good-bye so my mates in w43 can view this at the least.

What an epic journey. Frst is some of the most top notch players I've ever met. I would take them against other tribes any day. Great teamwork, awesome personalities, and some of the best characters!!!

James, my co player, will continue Chocolate bear. It will still move forward as awesome as ever. What a top notch player and great guy to play with.

Frst leadership rocks!! Steve, Bob, Daniel, Green, Fincky, Beast....you all were great to work with. Never seen a tribe run better.

Harb keep going mate. You are still young, things will come around and be worth it if you work for it.

Great love for all my w43 and w50 players. Great players and you will be missed.

w50 onewisesoul will also move forward. Too bad I couldn't keep my word and finish off the world. I think we would have gone VERY far. Left it in very capable hands.

Shout outs to Colton, Kokheng, Blue wicked, and Conor (w47)....Enjoyed playing with you.

Such a great game. Family > TW. It's a shame to say good-bye. Tribal wars, you will be missed!!

Withdrawals started already :icon_biggrin:

OMG, yet another player to leave TW?? what is going on??

Scott, I hope whatever reason is causing you to leave TW isn't anything too serious, and I wish you the best of luck in TW. I have dealt on a few occassions ingame with you and also in skype, and I must say I was surprised at how outgoing, personable, and VERY respectfull you are.. Sad to see the best w43 tribe's leader leave, but i'me sure the ones that are staying will pull through excellently.

God Bless!

DeletedUser

Well theres one less person to make fun of FRST to in the w47 chat :icon_sad:

Anyway scott, cool guy the few short times we spoke on skype. Real life sure is a bugger for doing this to so many people =P

Enjoy life and goodluck :icon_razz:

DeletedUser78112

didnt know you much only joined the W50 tribe was good with what little time i talked with you good luck in RL

DeletedUser

Scott,

You were very much a class act, and put together as a leader should be.

I will miss our 'open' talks on Skype about w43 strategy and where we should each move our pieces. Best of luck, and it's sad to see you go before things unravel with WMD :p

DeletedUser

No doubt you will be missed by many :icon_cry: myself included you have done great on tw, I hope life treats you well and things go the right way for you in the end.

DeletedUser

Scott all the best.

I can honestly say that you have run the best organised and structured tribe I have ever been in on my years in tw. I think the work you must have put into this must have been awesome as frst is like a swan in the water all grace on top but working away like mad down below.

Good luck

Hyper Hypo

Scott all the best.

I can honestly say that you have run the best organised and structured tribe I have ever been in on my years in tw. I think the work you must have put into this must have been awesome as frst is like a swan in the water all grace on top but working away like mad down below.

Good luck

Maybe i'll use this analogy for my future reference to work put into TW.

I didn't work alone. Had great players working right along side me.

Thanks to everyone who has posted.

DeletedUser

I don't think I can say anything that everyone in here doesn't obviously already know. The comments tell the whole story. FRST and ClaD lost the heart and soul of both tribes. It will be tough to overcome, but if anyone can do it, our guys and gals can.

Good Luck Scott and keep in touch!

-Steve:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

My account feels so empty :icon_sad:

/James goes off to cry in a corner

HorseSoldier

It was great chatting and playing with you. really gonna miss you man... :(

DeletedUser

*sigh..*
Hey Hyper Hypo ..this is so boring.
Who cares if you go ? Just delete that account without so much whining .
I really do not care at ALL if you leave this world man. One enemy less to noble ...
Cheerio !!
*waves hands with tears in his eyes*

DeletedUser

*sigh..*
Hey Hyper Hypo ..this is so boring.
Who cares if you go ? Just delete that account without so much whining .
I really do not care at ALL if you leave this world man. One enemy less to noble ...
Cheerio !!
*waves hands with tears in his eyes*

No-one cares about your opinion or your attempts at flaming. You have no value to this world, please be quiet.

Scott, it's a shame to see you go. I'm sure we will play again in the future sometime, noone can stay away from tw forever. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Scott ♥

That is all.

Nah Ill go further, just cant help myself :p

Was great playing alongside you since I ran away scared and shaking from zytech hot on my heels and you saved us from certain destruction (yes this is sarcasm) :lol:

Wish you all the best scott and im sure you will be around on skype, just dont get caught, I don't want your wife to divorce you just so you can talk with me again :p

Peace,
Finkmeister

DeletedUser

Sorry to see another good player leave W43. RL always has to take precedence thought.

Good luck wherever life takes you.

JF

DeletedUser

Actually people do care as shown by the responses other than yours. Methinks a rimmed noob is feeling bitter about being owned.

ohh now i remember him, his was a random village drath was waiting for ages for him to build up so he could take. (I was the one who actually conquered it i think :icon_razz:).

hey Horse soldier and Harbinger,
why don't you two n00bs just stop provoking and delete also your accounts ?
The world would be a better place without you trolls.
all i said is that I can't care less about these farewell threads - i think they are a waste of space and time.
but , hey ..you're blog staff so you should know better ..

You'd both be better off as simple barbs ..can't wait to see YOUR farewell threads though :)

DeletedUser

ohh now i remember him, his was a random village drath was waiting for ages for him to build up so he could take. (I was the one who actually conquered it i think :icon_razz:).

hey n00b !! How are you doing ??!! :) - when are you gonna turn barb ?? - can't wait to see your silly farewell crying thread on the forums too ;-) ( seems to become a trend to moan on the forums over here ..)
btw - easy to rim 1 village from your point of view lol - the fact you even say that proudly shows where your dignity is ..
Do me a favour and just delete your account too , will you ? i promise I'll miss you .. ( lol )

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.