Bye bye

DeletedUser

Well, it's been a nice ride, but all things must come to an end.

Sad day, Chulthok has gone.

Bye bro, i hope that you'll come back here in the forum to see your tribe win this world that you have rulez for long time.

Forever with us.

I've decided to retire (officially :)) from world 12 and so I wish the best to all the friends I made over the years in world 12, most (but not all of them) are in DNY and still doing what needs to be done to win over a dead world.
I've always loved the thrill of the fight and well, basically.... there's no thrill left in world 12.
So I have to be honest with all the players I so enjoyed playing with during my time in world 12.

I'd like to thank the following people for making my stay such an intresting (and pleasant) one.
Please, don't be insulted if I forgot to mention you, you know I was gonna but than something came up... :icon_razz:

Grim reality - we started out together in K69 and I suppose those really were the days. :)
Too scared to leave the continent, sitting there, watching the border, nobling any village Oots dared to noble in "our K69". :)

Lord Haseo/Korndogg/Cassette - though you were hated by some, I definitely had the most fun during my time in RIMJOB.
Thanks for the trust you guys placed in me and hopefully we'll play again sometime in a new world.

Eddy Gurge - my most respected enemy. It was great fun coordinating with you.
I'll miss the BBQ's. And the chit chat. Catch up with me some time on skype.

Little Flower - thanks for being a sweetheart.

faaaaark - thanks for giving me the chance to join DNY. I hope I made you proud. :icon_wink:
I'll be happy to continue annoying you in w41. :icon_razz:

The Cracker - thanks for the fun we had. You're one of the funniest people I met here on the net, I'll keep annoying you in world 41 though. :)

Chulthok - I always respected you, as a player and as the institute you were here on world 12.
When I joined DNY, I learnt you weren't just an awesome player, but everything a player could hope for in a tribe mate.
Except for the good looks of course. :p Bye bye and I hope I'll meet you somewhere on tw in the future.

bob dover - though we never really talked that much, I've always liked your refreshing points of view, your spirit, your sense of humour and your mentality. I would be proud to be in the same tribe again some day and I wish you all the best with your wife and baby darling. Don't change bob, you're (almost) perfect the way you are.

Dada/Rednecks - Red, you're not rid of me just yet. :icon_razz:
Thanks Dada, for all the work you put into this tribe when it was at the brink of dying. Kudoes to you for the great job you did.
You too always excelled because of your leadership skills.

Peledyte - thanks for being... well, for being yourself. :icon_cool: Catch up with me some time. :icon_wink:

And last but not least: thanks Beavis and Chuckah, for the fun we had nobling in our little corner of the world.
Best to you guys and chuckah, if you ever feel like joining w41, I'll be happy to help set you up.

I'm sure I forgot plenty of other people who really deserve an honorary mention. I'm very sorry, but I'm gonna cut the list here as I feel I could keep on naming players forever.

Have fun with world 12, if that's still possible.
And I will always be proud I was part of the best tribe ever on tribalwars.net.

Cheerio and lots of fun people.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow - sorry to see you hang up your hat.
You were one of the best here - You have my respect!

Best of luck!

fanbubub

It was nice to have spoken with, faught against, and faught with, you Jono. You'll be missed in K76, and I'm sure everywhere else :)

DeletedUser

Very sorry to see you go Jonny boy, you were an excellent person to have on a team. Great attitude, the type that makes up one of the ingredients necessary for a legendary tribe. You have my recommendation and respect.

And thanks for the kind words :)
Although we didn't talk directly I feel like we talked a lot. We were usually in the same topics and would usually have complimenting posts. Never really had to say much directly to each other.
What can I say? Great minds think alike ;)

DeletedUser

I am available for account sitting if that's of any help. I have a few old scores to settle over in K69 and could kill 2 birds with one stone. It's time to clear out the old dinosaurs and let the new blood take centre stage.:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I am available for account sitting if that's of any help. I have a few old scores to settle over in K69 and could kill 2 birds with one stone. It's time to clear out the old dinosaurs and let the new blood take centre stage.:icon_eek:

you wish or are you dreaming? :icon_eek:

good luck Jonathan :)

DeletedUser

see you on world 41 and thx for the fun in the south east dispite showing no mercy on my friends you where still the most polite and nicest person i had ever been attacked by.

GJ on being a big dog on this world too

DeletedUser

see you on world 41 and thx for the fun in the south east dispite showing no mercy on my friends you where still the most polite and nicest person i had ever been attacked by.

GJ on being a big dog on this world too

thanks adrien. Attacking someone shouldn't imply you have to be a meanie, on the contrary. ;)

DeletedUser

:icon_cry: Jon I'll miss you a ton man. I know I wasn't the most chatty person but I always enjoyed our conversation and fun times. It sucks to see you go but I can certainly understand, to be honest i've been pretty inactive my self lately. Good luck on W41 and who knows, maybe i'll catch you on a new world some day.

Respect for an amazing player and person. I hope you have a great and fulfilling life mate.

-Robert

DeletedUser

:icon_cry: Jon I'll miss you a ton man. I know I wasn't the most chatty person but I always enjoyed our conversation and fun times. It sucks to see you go but I can certainly understand, to be honest i've been pretty inactive my self lately. Good luck on W41 and who knows, maybe i'll catch you on a new world some day.

Respect for an amazing player and person. I hope you have a great and fulfilling life mate.

-Robert

Thanks Beav... Why don't you catch up with me on world 41? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Cheers jonathan and thanks for the mention ;)

We had some good times, some stressfull ones, but alot of funny ones lol im sure we will continue to have alot of laughs in other worlds and on skype (mostly at you) .

see you around bud ;)

DeletedUser

Cheers jonathan and thanks for the mention ;)

We had some good times, some stressfull ones, but alot of funny ones lol im sure we will continue to have alot of laughs in other worlds and on skype (mostly at you) .

see you around bud ;)

Liar!!!

DeletedUser

Another sad moment :icon_cry:

Wish you all the best Jonathan in whatever you decide to do in future, you were one of those guys who made my days here as funny as possible lol, had great laughs in forum with you ;P

Btw, where's my mention ? :icon_razz: