Bye bye

DeletedUser

Another sad moment :icon_cry:

Wish you all the best Jonathan in whatever you decide to do in future, you were one of those guys who made my days here as funny as possible lol, had great laughs in forum with you ;P

Btw, where's my mention ? :icon_razz:

Lol, sorry Munch, how was I supposed to know you were still around? :lol:

But it's true, we had some great fun together. Thanks to you and a couple others, my stay in DNY was lots of fun.
There, you got a mention, happy? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Yes I am, i really am, i really really am happy :icon_cool:

Actually I am the happiest man in whole world because of you <3 lol

I still intend to come back to W12 and help to finish it faster, because i am no quitter like you :lol:

DeletedUser

Yes I am, i really am, i really really am happy :icon_cool:

Actually I am the happiest man in whole world because of you <3 lol

I still intend to come back to W12 and help to finish it faster, because i am no quitter like you :lol:

When you come back, I'll come back too, how about that? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

DNY players have attatchment issues with TW lol.. someone in DNY had it written in there profile on how to quit with out turning back

was that SD?

DeletedUser

When you come back, I'll come back too, how about that? :icon_razz:

It's a deal then! :icon_wink:

hmm, I kinda came back, will you come back now too? And Munc? :p

Your back ? :icon_surprised:

Awesome <3

I would come back right now, but i didn't expected that my studies would take so much time these days, i think i'll get back after exams :)

DNY players have attatchment issues with TW lol

....acctually i keeped forgetting I had to remind my self with a note beside my comp say DELETE WORLD 12!!!!

:icon_redface:

We are not attached with TW that much, but with W12 and we all know it's impossible to quit TW anyways :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

It's a deal then! :icon_wink:

This might be like now :)

Your back ? :icon_surprised:

Awesome <3

:D Not completely though. Just sending out attacks and mailing around a bit :) Still have my studies

I would come back right now, but i didn't expected that my studies would take so much time these days, i think i'll get back after exams :)

hmm, when are those?

:icon_redface:
We are not attached with TW that much, but with W12 and we all know it's impossible to quit TW anyways :icon_razz:

So true :icon_redface: